Will we stay up ? (2 Viewers)

Will we stay up ?

• Yes

Votes: 156 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 51 24.6%

• Total voters

shepardo01

I’m still not calling us down but we don’t just need an easier run of fixtures we need to completely change the mindset in which we approach games.
Confidence is gone already...we have to still get through the next two as well.
Hardest part is going to be dragging ourselves out of the dirt into games that we are going to be under immense pressure to win.....
Writing on the wall for the season here I think, and am really sad to say....

cc84cov

I am even more inclined to say yes after tonight. Nice bunch of results happening around us. Big help. Need to get through these tough sequence of fixtures in one piece and with players now back, it hopefully will get rosier.
So your hope is 3 teams are shitter than us 😝

clint van damme

it's impossible to say really. You can answer yes or no because it's got to be one or the other and that means a lot of people will be right and say I told you so but no ones knows for sure at the moment.
I said earlier in the season when we were on that decent run we would hit another bad patch and I was right, well I also think we'll hit another good patch, but even if we do, will it be good enough?

cc84cov

He’s clearly got to DO SOMETHING now this can’t carry on we cannot score even with 1 up front we concede and get opened up at ease,get Kelly back in and get 2 up front I think Kelly and James is the way to go Hamer forward further maybe

Macca

You’d think in terms of teams who can’t buy a win it’s us and Blues to join Wycombe. I don’t like to say we are shit. We’d be a tidy League 1 side, this league is just a step too far

Macca

it's impossible to say really. You can answer yes or no because it's got to be one or the other and that means a lot of people will be right and say I told you so but no ones knows for sure at the moment.
I said earlier in the season when we were on that decent run we would hit another bad patch and I was right, well I also think we'll hit another good patch, but even if we do, will it be good enough?

very true and so much depends on where we are after the next 3 games. I have no confidence in us playing catch up

SBT

Our fixtures in March:

Middlesbrough (H)
Derby (H)
Rotherham (A)
Luton (A)
Wycombe (H)

Huddersfield's fixtures in March:

Birmingham (H)
Cardiff (H)
QPR (A)
Sheff Weds (A)

Mess up that run of fixtures, and either club could be absolutely screwed come the end of March. (Or be quite comfortable with three or four wins)

Rotherham have to play six times in March, incidentally, and only twice at home (one of those is against us).

mark82

Our fixtures in March:

Middlesbrough (H)
Derby (H)
Rotherham (A)
Luton (A)
Wycombe (H)

Birmingham (H)
Cardiff (H)
QPR (A)
Sheff Weds (A)

Mess up that run of fixtures, and either club could be absolutely screwed come the end of March. (Or be quite comfortable with three or four wins)

Rotherham have to play six times in March, incidentally, and only twice at home (one of those is against us).

Only one I see us winning currently is Wycombe. Maybe a couple of draws in there. 5 points. Don't think that'll be enough though. Hope I'm wrong.

cc84cov

Our fixtures in March:

Middlesbrough (H)
Derby (H)
Rotherham (A)
Luton (A)
Wycombe (H)

Birmingham (H)
Cardiff (H)
QPR (A)
Sheff Weds (A)

We can take points in all games in March we have to be beating Rotherham & Wycombe

SeaSeeEffCee

Only one I see us winning currently is Wycombe. Maybe a couple of draws in there. 5 points. Don't think that'll be enough though. Hope I'm wrong.
Agreed. Think we’ll probably get a draw against Middlesbrough and maybe Derby but think we’ll struggle in the away games.

Otis

Our fixtures in March:

Middlesbrough (H)
Derby (H)
Rotherham (A)
Luton (A)
Wycombe (H)

Birmingham (H)
Cardiff (H)
QPR (A)
Sheff Weds (A)

I can see us beating Wycombe and Luton there and certainly being able to get draws in all the rest.

AFCCOVENTRY

On current form I can only see 5 points there.

But we have 16 games left and need to win 7 games at least. Currently we’ve played 30 games and only won 7 and drawn 10.

It’s a very tough ask unless we dramatically start scoring goals, cut out mistakes and regain some confidence.

Ccfcisparks

But we have 16 games left and need to win 7 games at least. Currently we’ve played 30 games and only won 7 and drawn 10.

It’s a very tough ask unless we dramatically start scoring goals, cut out mistakes and regain some confidence.
We need to win 7 games at least based on what?

clint van damme

Well usually so is 45 and the rate the bottom 4 are losing games I struggle to see 52 being the total needed

you may be right but teams have gone down on 45.
Amazingly, despite our current run of results, we're not in the bottom 3 of the for table for the last 6 or the last 10 games so you're probably right that 52 won't be needed but it would be nice to get it.

edgy

We won't need seven. Think the (R) spots will be low points totals this season. Can you see Blues, Rotherham, Huddesfield and co winning 6 or more games before the end of the season?

I think 46-48 points being enough.

Brighton Sky Blue

We can take points in all games in March we have to be beating Rotherham & Wycombe

We can but we’ll be entering those games on the back of getting spanked in 4 or 5 on the bounce with no confidence and scoring goals a distant memory. At least when we played 4-stodge-1 the goals conceded dried up, now we are neither solid nor vaguely threatening.

Brighton Sky Blue

We won't need seven. Think the (R) spots will be low points totals this season. Can you see Blues, Rotherham, Huddesfield and co winning 6 or more games before the end of the season?

I think 46-48 points being enough.

I see Rotherham making it to safety to be honest, competing every game.

ccfcricoh

I am even more inclined to say yes after tonight. Nice bunch of results happening around us. Big help. Need to get through these tough sequence of fixtures in one piece and with players now back, it hopefully will get rosier.
Agree with this, the teams down there are all dropping points, and last night to worst teams than we did!

We only need one of 2 things to happen

Us to be good enough to stay up

3 teams to be worse than us

Personally i dont care which one it is this year!

Users who are viewing this thread