Will we stay up ?

• Yes

Votes: 156 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 51 24.6%

• Total voters

cc84cov

What are we all thinking ?

I’ve got us going with Wycombe & Wednesday...just don’t see where the goals are coming from with max carrying an injury and seemingly ahead of Gyo for robins I just don’t think the lack of goals has been addressed in the window...

Would loved to be proved wrong 🤞🏻

Harry_Walker

Unfortunately just don’t see it. No goals in the team all other sides seem to be able to dig in and win games of late. Really think Cardiff is a must win next week

cc84cov

Unfortunately just don’t see it. No goals in the team all other sides seem to be able to dig in and win games of late. Really think Cardiff is a must win next week
I agree about Cardiff and think we should beat these but then I ask who’s gonna score

SeaSeeEffCee

I'm not particularly confident at the moment. We need to win games and we can't do that if we don't score. Other teams really picking up as well just as we've got a grim run of games.

cc84cov

Hell yea, no doubt about it.
But imagine how boring the run in would be if we were mid table!
I would love to be mid table lol I just want to be able to watch us in the champ next season live,the possible players we could see with a better budget etc

cc84cov

Who knows? We're in the relegation battle we all expected, though despite predicting it it seems to have come as a bit of a shock to some people
It’s the fact how well we play mate and don’t win games the lack of goals has to worry everyone

CCFCSteve

I got laughed at pre season on here when I said lack of goals were going to be a big issue

To be fair though I don’t think it would be such an issue without the long term injuries to Godden and Walker (take two main strikers out of any team and they’d struggle)

We stay up if we can get either or both back for 10-15 games. Last game and a half is the best we’ve played for a while (without the end product)

Jamesimus

Who knows? We're in the relegation battle we all expected, though despite predicting it it seems to have come as a bit of a shock to some people

If you cover up the bottom three teams with your hand when you look at the table, we're actually much more comfortably-off than you'd think.

cc84cov

To be fair though I don’t think it would be such an issue without the long term injuries to Godden and Walker (take two main strikers out of any team and they’d struggle)

We stay up if we can get either or both back for 10-15 games. Last game and a half is the best we’ve played for a while without the end product
I hope walker is back for Cardiff

SeaSeeEffCee

Can't say I really understand the supreme confidence from some, especially talking about how we'll get on in this league next season, give the current lack of goals and the proximity to the drop zone. Sure, we've put in some decentish performances but we've still only won 2 of our last 11 scoring 6 in the process.

Sky Blue Pete

Can't say I really understand the supreme confidence from some, especially talking about how we'll get on in this league next season, give the current lack of goals and the proximity to the drop zone. Sure, we've put in some decentish performances but we've still only won 2 of our last 11 scoring 6 in the process.
We were excellent today and should have won . That’s my confidence

lifeskyblue

Yes I think we will just stay up....just. Even though we are not scoring enough we will I think get enough 1-0s towards the end to survive.
Wycombe, Wednesday and brum for me will be the three to drop....unless derby get a points deduction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RegTheDonk

Thats the point I think. Lets say we scored just one extra goal in the last 4 games. We'd be comfortable mid table. We're creating chances and have been a tad unlucky. I'm fairly sure we can stop up.

cc84cov

To bring Gyo in but prefer max is bonkers surely anyone coming in needed to be better than max & Baka

clint van damme

i don't understand anyone who is supremely confident of staying up but I also don't understand the gloom merchants.
We all knew it was going to be like this, I'm not sure why people are surprised.

cov donkey kick

Think we won't but continue to believe we can. Losing goddon after 14 games then walker for some weeks on the physio bench these have killed us for me.

SeaSeeEffCee

i don't understand anyone who is supremely confident of staying up but I also don't understand the gloom merchants.
We all knew it was going to be like this, I'm not sure why people are surprised.
I’m not surprised, I expected us to be in a relegation battle. Just because I expected it doesn’t mean that it wouldn’t be awful to get relegated this season given the clubs financial position and the chasm in revenue between the two leagues. Like many have said it’s doubly frustrating because we have decent enough players in most positions and have competed in most game, we just have nothing going forward thanks to injuries.

jim20

We’ve been horrendously unlucky with injuries. If we do go down I think it would be because of that bad luck, we have a good team who tend to play well together and could beat most of the other teams in this league, we’ve just had too many key players out long term.
If we do go down and we can keep most of this squad we will bounce back, similarly if we stay up I think it will only be a couple of additions and we could be mid table or higher quite comfortably

Users who are viewing this thread