Wasserman..... (1 Viewer)

Briles

So after a little mooch online it appears that O'Hare, Da Costa and Hamer all have the same agent. Wasserman.

Here is a list of other players with the same agent. Thought it'd be interesting to browse if we have got a good relationship with them.

EDIT* Just seen Liam Walsh is as well.

Happy_Martian

Can we sign Kylie Minogue?

I know when it comes to CCFC, we all admit that we Can't Get You Out Of Our Heads. And maybe supporting the Big 6 would be easier. But for most Cov fans, it was Love At First Sight. Admit it, Confide In Me, put your Hand on Your Heart, Step Back In Time and say that you Wouldn't Change A Thing. After all, when it comes to CCFC, we all say I Still Love You (Je Ne Sais Pas Pourquoi).

Right, think I've worn the Kylie love-in out. So now can we get back to Football ? :)

Yes, I was bored :p

Happy_Martian

And looking at Wassermans portfolio, the managers they've got is like a Who's Who of Dutch Football. If you're a young player, these are the agents to work for you.

better days

Wasserman are one of the biggest agencies
Many of their young agents will be self employed contractors who will have looked after players since they first turned pro

Hadji's_Goatee

There’s no coincidence, we’ve only worked with them a lot because they are so massive and operate a lot in the up and coming space (our market).

you can add Sam mccallum to the list too ;)

RingoCCFC

They're that big they've even got Luis Suárez! Luis Suárez from fellow championship side Watford!

Users who are viewing this thread