Match Thread WBA (A) - Sat 23rd April (1 Viewer)

Finham

I was right about Wilson doing an interview! It is fair to say that he is "buzzing".

Ccfcisparks

Then that was all you needed to say then wasn't it really?

Many people also have the opinion that he played poorly too, so you should be a bit more respectful.
Who’s said he’s played poorly? A lot on the ratings thread scored him well.

You’re one to go on respectful. Didn’t you call everyone C***s when we went 2-0 down first game of the season.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

You’re one to go on respectful. Didn’t you call everyone C***s when we went 2-0 down first game of the season.

Many people have highlighted him giving the ball away and him being frustrating. Not everyone has said he played well. It's a difference of opinion and what you are talking about has nothing to do with you, this thread, or Maatsen.

You post on here like you are a 15 year old who hasn't got anything better to do and just wants to wind people up. It would be ok every now and again but you constantly do it and it is tedious.

Ccfcisparks

Many people have highlighted him giving the ball away and him being frustrating. Not everyone has said he played well. It's a difference of opinion and what you are talking about has nothing to do with you, this thread, or Maatsen.

You post on here like you are a 15 year old who hasn't got anything better to do and just wants to wind people up. It would be ok every now and again but you constantly do it and it is tedious.

You post like a 15 year old going through puberty. You are very irrational and emotive. You still haven’t apologised to Grendel for accusing him of having a restraining order.

covcity4life

What has that got to do with Maatsen?

You think Maatsen played well then?

I think the fact he was visible is deceiving people. He did very little when he got forward and gave the ball away easily far too many times.
Just pointing out your track record of judging young loans from the premier legaue

Grendel

Not that I've heard
But let's be honest Wilson saved a pen and kept a clean sheet so Robins is vindicated

Come on. Moore is 100 times the keeper Wilson is and dropping him and the penalty save is a slap in the face

if I was Moore I’d tell Robins to play Wilson 46 times next season and see where we are next season

It’s poor man management

Grendel

he thought Jacob Murphy was rubbish. He’s had such a dire career since

clint van damme

“Cautious robins”

just go and give it a go ffs that was lame today

Yeah, seemed weird. Who really gives a fuck if we finish 10th or 13th, with an outside play off chance should have took the shackles off.
As a fella I used to work with used to say, 'faint heart never fucked a pig'.

He was from Beduff

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Laugh all you want Nick would confirm. Moved here from GMK in 2010 and have absolutely no need to hide behind lots of user names if I think you are clueless I'm happy to tell you on my only account...

Well if it is your own account perhaps stop fan girling the same posters around the forum, it looks a bit odd.

Call me clueless all you want too, but have a bit of self awareness to look at your own posts in the process.

SeaSeeEffCee

Oh well. Shame we didn’t go for it a bit more but still been a good season regardless. Hopefully we can take a look at Huddersfield and Luton and push on next season.

skyblu3sk

Well if it is your own account perhaps stop fan girling the same posters around the forum, it looks a bit odd.

Call me clueless all you want too, but have a bit of self awareness to look at your own posts in the process.
If you look at my posts you will see I have disagreed a lot with all the posters I happen to agree with today but if it makes you feel better you believe what you want buttercup.

Grendel

If you look at my posts you will see I have disagreed a lot with all the posters I happen to agree with today but if it makes you feel better you believe what you want buttercup.

he’s a sensitive soul leave him alone

skyblu3sk

Did anyone else feel WBA set up really defensively today. I have been thinking about how we couldn't get in to the flow and thinking about how they lined up in general and used the break it was almost like they were the away team.

Grendel

You're giving the impression you are a bit obsessive here Grendel.

not really just hilarious you accuse people of traits you literally have in abundance - you couldn’t make it up - not just me either is it to be fair

Users who are viewing this thread