Match Thread WBA (A) - Sat 23rd April (1 Viewer)

skyblu3sk

No, that's how they play. The bigger surprise is that we just decided to match them up.
I guess I'm just used to the top teams playing more expansive football with the resources they have especially when I think of the Fulhams and Bournemouths of the world. I'd be pissed if I was a baggy's fan! I can't decide if we were cancelled out or really played for it.

fernandopartridge

I guess I'm just used to the top teams playing more expansive football with the resources they have especially when I think of the Fulhams and Bournemouths of the world. I'd be pissed if I was a baggy's fan! I can't decide if we were cancelled out or really played for it.
That's exactly why their fans are so unhappy

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

🤣🤣 I assume you think I'm the apprentice. I happen to disagree with Grendel on the majority of stuff other than the fact you are a clueless bit of gammon who should eat a bag of dicks which you proved during the O'hare thread. Anyway back to the game.

I wasn't even referring to you, but given the abundance of laughing emojis on your post I think you can probably put 2 and 2 together by now. Who knows, maybe you can join their club. You clearly have the winning personality required.

Sky Blue Pete

Come on. Moore is 100 times the keeper Wilson is and dropping him and the penalty save is a slap in the face

if I was Moore I’d tell Robins to play Wilson 46 times next season and see where we are next season

It’s poor man management
Get Jackett in!!!!! You have no idea how to manage professional footballers! Stick to what you do best and allow robins to continue progressing our club

letsallsingtogether

Still stuck in birmingham thanks to police keeping us out of hawthorns station and the train arriving with two carriages so k couldn’t get on. Nightmare
That's why we walked the 20 mins to Rolfe St station and straight to new st in 5 minutes.

Grendel

Get Jackett in!!!!! You have no idea how to manage professional footballers! Stick to what you do best and allow robins to continue progressing our club

You actually support dropping Moore
- staggering and depressing in equal measure

Johhny Blue

Come on. Moore is 100 times the keeper Wilson is and dropping him and the penalty save is a slap in the face

if I was Moore I’d tell Robins to play Wilson 46 times next season and see where we are next season

It’s poor man management
Why is the penalty save a slap in the face? To who?

letsallsingtogether

What has that got to do with Maatsen?

You think Maatsen played well then?

I think the fact he was visible is deceiving people. He did very little when he got forward and gave the ball away easily far too many times.
I thought Maatsen had a good game today was a thorn in their side had to put 2 on him most of the game.

Grendel

It’s ammunition to have a go at robins out and Jackett in

What is wrong with you. It’s a poor decision - it can rebound on him - he’ll have to now play the inferior Wilson again next two games - do you think he’s a championship goalkeeper

stay_up_skyblues

I just discovered 9 private messages dating back to when I joined the site and wanted to apologize to everyone for not replying. (Including some chick claiming to be in the U.S. that wanted to sex chat

giphy.gif

Grendel

with his smiley childish emogy he's probably on his 15 th pint a 60 plus many has to tell a forum how much he's had to drink say no more

no it’s an absurd decision to drop your best person in a position when he was man of the match a couple of games ago. Demoralising for the individual and unnecessary- I think squeaky jacket comments and exclamation marks is far more juvenile personally

Sky Blue Pete

no it’s an absurd decision to drop your best person in a position when he was man of the match a couple of games ago. Demoralising for the individual and unnecessary- I think squeaky jacket comments and exclamation marks is far more juvenile personally
Have you managed a team? I think robins would say he’s earned the right and shut up

tommy hutch legend

you would think that because your an idiot and on your 16th pint

Users who are viewing this thread