EFL Statement and Eligble Players (1 Viewer)

Jonny

Following the EFL's statement as to the requirements to fulfil a fixture, I thought it'd be nice to create a handy list of players that would be eligble to make up the 14 necessary players.

The statement reads:

"In the wake of recent EFL fixture postponements due to COVID-19 cases at Clubs, the EFL has also provided guidance on non-fulfilment of fixtures, confirming that Clubs will be expected to play where it has 14 players including a goalkeeper available from the Club’s registered squad list, Under 21 players not on the squad list but have played one League match, or any other contracted player not on the squad list but otherwise would have been eligible to play. The EFL will assist Clubs in their deliberations."

Goalkeepers:

Simon Moore
Ben Wilson
Tom Billson (on loan at Scunthorpe United)
Cian Tyler

Defenders:

Jake Clarke-Salter
Fankaty Dabo
Michael Rose
Kyle McFadzean
Dom Hyam
Josh Pask
Ian Maatsen
Todd Kane
Julien DaCosta
Josh Reid
Declan Drysdale
Jack Burroughs (on loan at Ross County)

Midfielders:

Liam Kelly
Jodi Jones
Jamie Allen
Callum O'Hare
Ben Sheaf
Jordan Shipley
Josh Eccles
Gustavo Hamer
Marcel Hillsner
Wesley Jobello
Will Bapaga (on loan at Grimsby(
Ryan Howley

Forwards

Martyn Waghorn
Tyler Walker
Matt Godden
Viktor Gyokeres
Danny Cashman (on loan at Rochdale)
Fabio Tavares

This is taken from the Squad Number List and the list of the squad from Wikipedia. I've also included players that have appeared in an EFL game regardless of club and season, as the statement isn't quite clear. For example, Hillsner hasn't made any appearances for us in the league, but has for Oldham last season.

Feel free to point out any errors, let's try and keep this as up to date as possible!

Last edited:

Speedies_Chips

Following the EFL's statement as to the requirements to fulfil a fixture, I thought it'd be nice to create a handy list of players that would be eligble to make up the 14 necessary players.

The statement reads:

"In the wake of recent EFL fixture postponements due to COVID-19 cases at Clubs, the EFL has also provided guidance on non-fulfilment of fixtures, confirming that Clubs will be expected to play where it has 14 players including a goalkeeper available from the Club’s registered squad list, Under 21 players not on the squad list but have played one League match, or any other contracted player not on the squad list but otherwise would have been eligible to play. The EFL will assist Clubs in their deliberations."

Goalkeepers:

Simon Moore
Ben Wilson
Cian Tyler

Defenders:

Jake Clarke-Salter
Michael Rose
Kyle McFadzean
Dom Hyam
Josh Pask
Ian Maatsen
Todd Kane
Julien DaCosta
Josh Reid
Declan Drysdale

Midfielders:

Liam Kelly
Jodi Jones
Jamie Allen
Callum O'Hare
Ben Sheaf
Jordan Shipley
Josh Eccles
Gustavo Hamer
Marcel Hillsner
Wesley Jobello
Ryan Howley

Forwards

Martyn Waghorn
Tyler Walker
Matt Godden
Viktor Gyokeres
Fabio Tavares

This is taken from the Squad Number List and the list of the squad from Wikipedia. I've also included players that have appeared in an EFL game regardless of club and season, as the statement isn't quite clear. For example, Hillsner hasn't made any appearances for us in the league, but has for Oldham last season.

Feel free to point out any errors, let's try and keep this as up to date as possible!
Why? :)

Grendel

The statement reads:

Goalkeepers:

Simon Moore
Ben Wilson
Cian Tyler

Defenders:

Jake Clarke-Salter
Michael Rose
Kyle McFadzean
Dom Hyam
Josh Pask
Ian Maatsen
Todd Kane
Julien DaCosta
Josh Reid
Declan Drysdale

Midfielders:

Liam Kelly
Jodi Jones
Jamie Allen
Callum O'Hare
Ben Sheaf
Jordan Shipley
Josh Eccles
Gustavo Hamer
Marcel Hillsner
Wesley Jobello
Ryan Howley

Forwards

Martyn Waghorn
Tyler Walker
Matt Godden
Viktor Gyokeres
Fabio Tavares

Random

baldy

The statement reads:

Goalkeepers:

Simon Moore
Ben Wilson
Cian Tyler

Defenders:

Jake Clarke-Salter
Michael Rose
Kyle McFadzean
Dom Hyam
Josh Pask
Ian Maatsen
Todd Kane
Julien DaCosta
Josh Reid
Declan Drysdale

Midfielders:

Liam Kelly
Jodi Jones
Jamie Allen
Callum O'Hare
Ben Sheaf
Jordan Shipley
Josh Eccles
Gustavo Hamer
Marcel Hillsner
Wesley Jobello
Ryan Howley

Forwards

Martyn Waghorn
Tyler Walker
Matt Godden
Viktor Gyokeres
Fabio Tavares

What a pointless thread

stupot07

I didnt think jobello or hilssner had been given squad numbers?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

stupot07

1. Simon Moore
3. Jake Clarke-Salter
4. Michael Rose
5. Kyle McFadzean
6. Liam Kelly
7. Jodi Jones
8. Jamie Allen
9. Martyn Waghorn
10. Callum O’Hare
13. Ben Wilson
14. Ben Sheaf
15. Dom Hyam
16. Josh Pask
17. Viktor Gyokeres
18. Ian Maatsen
19. Tyler Walker
20. Todd Kane
22. Josh Reid
23. Fankaty Dabo
24. Matty Godden
26. Jordan Shipley
28. Josh Eccles
29. Julien Dacosta
31. Tom Billson (Season loan at Scunthorpe)
32. Jack Burroughs (On loan at Ross County)
35. Declan Drysdale
36. Ryan Howley
38. Gustavo Hamer
41. Will Bapaga (On loan at Grimsby)
44. Cian Tyler

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread