Match Thread WBA (A) - Sat 23rd April (1 Viewer)

Grendel

To be able to be in the room yes! Having progressed the club so far no

So no one in the forum in your view can challenge a single decision Mark Robins makes?

Grendel

Grendel

Course they can but they have to expect to be asked what their credentials are and why their opinion is worth listening to

Well I think I have and I don’t think many disagree?

Credentials? bizarre choice of words really

Sky Blue Pete

Course they can but they have to expect to be asked what their credentials are and why their opinion is worth listening to
For instance some on here have played and may have a story where a player was dropped at the end of the season and they decided to move on. Or had read of a situation in a professionals book after they retired. Otherwise you’re just having a pop cause you dislike him and it’s so obvious

Grendel

For instance some on here have played and may have a story where a player was dropped at the end of the season and they decided to move on. Or had read of a situation in a professionals book after they retired. Otherwise you’re just having a pop cause you dislike him and it’s so obvious

Do a poll and see if deserved to be dropped. Doubt you’ll get many agree on this. Just a strange decision - why you get so angsty and defensive over one issue I’ve no idea

Skyblueweeman

What is wrong with you. It’s a poor decision - it can rebound on him - he’ll have to now play the inferior Wilson again next two games - do you think he’s a championship goalkeeper

Why will he have to play Wilson the next two games...because he kept a clean sheet and saved a penalty?

You bang on about how MR dropped and lent out TW after scoring two games in a row?

So which is it...he keeps players happy if they do well or he drops players despite them doing well?

JAM See

Just back, few pints in.

Thought we absolutely bossed the game and wish that COH would have pulled the trigger a couple of times.

Vik was outstanding up front on his own.

Wilson. What a save!

How tall is their number 6?

Curry, the fight, and bed.

Goodnight all.

Adge

Just back, few pints in.

Thought we absolutely bossed the game and wish that COH would have pulled the trigger a couple of times.

Vik was outstanding up front on his own.

Wilson. What a save!

How tall is their number 6?

Curry, the fight, and bed.

Goodnight all.
Well it’s about to start-so shouldn’t be too late a night! 😁

Brighton Sky Blue

giphy.gif

@Greggs is Kenny Jackett?

Brighton Sky Blue

In the case of dropping goalkeepers though is that really common practice at this level?

Grendel

moore was hesitating on some of his decision makings during the last few months, lt looked like ifollow was buffering
..It could be a confidence thing, needs a rest . .Conceded so many goals from crosses (on his right side).

He was man of the match against Fulham

TomRad85

Facebook now polluted by the 'Wilson is better than Moore' creatures. We really are supported by a large amount of cretins unfortunately.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Tommo1993

Facebook now polluted by the 'Wilson is better than Moore' creatures. We really are supported by a large amount of cretins unfortunately.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Tbf I often wonder if it’s any better. Look on there, cringe. Come on here and find loners with several accounts peddling nonsense, cringe.

SmithyCCFC

Following Carroll’s performance I would order them as follows:

Dack
Gray
Carroll
Connolly*

*Connolly and Lucinda are no longer a couple

Users who are viewing this thread