Wasps action (1 Viewer)

ceetee

Surely they don't honestly believe that if CCFC goes under then SISU will just magically disappear back to London?

Strangely I think that they and the SBT do think that.

What do SISU lose by selling Ryton, closing the Academy and retaining ownership of CCFC?

Covstu

Genuine question. What do you believe the council can do to stop it? What are we actually asking them to do other than “something”?

Note: “talk to Wasps” isn’t an answer.
Not think there is a ‘united front’ amongst interested parties?

letsallsingtogether

They don't need to, they have sarcastically said that they know full well the effects and the loss the club would be.

Yet the same bloke is trying to get a meeting with Aldi about a shop closing when there is another one just up the road.

Ironic isn't it?
TBF it is not just up the road of you don't have a car or need to go out in your pyjamas.

SBAndy

Can sisu get insurance against ccfc going out of business ????

Even if you could (which I am 99% sure you can’t) there would not be an insurer in the land that would offer it to us considering the position we’re in.

Nick

Administrator
Genuine question CJ.

You have started the thread, will you actually reply to the suggestions or take them on board?

I really hope it isn't another thing put out just so you can say you have asked?

This should also be discussed maybe on other threads with action against SISU and the council constructively.

It was a bit obvious wasn't it?

eastwoodsdustman

If they're put up in the toilets on Friday night, what's the chances of them being taken down before the w**ps game on the Saturday?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
If we get some of the stickers made up can people help out putting them in the ground/council house at all?

Nick

Administrator
I doubt it he's not about is he?

Looks like the plan is a banner at the Accrington game.

giphy.gif

chiefdave

Isn't that referring to when Accrington went out of business and reformed? I'd rather keep the existing club going personally.

SBAndy

Isn't that referring to when Accrington went out of business and reformed? I'd rather keep the existing club going personally.

Very fucking niche reference, I hadn’t got a clue about any of that. Pointless.

Edit: unless that’s a score prediction? o_O

Nick

Administrator

What pressure and what momentum?

I am sure people live in different universes.

"Can we have some good ideas?"
"Actually, we will hold something up on a certain minute and do a sit in for a game that's not even on TV anyway."

letsallsingtogether

What pressure and what momentum?

I am sure people live in different universes.

"Can we have some good ideas?"
"Actually, we will hold something up on a certain minute and do a sit in for a game that's not even on TV anyway."

So what harm can it to ?
Better than just doing nothing and pretending we dont care.

Nick you can't help but rubbish everything anyone does.
Just hope Accrington don't score when the banner goes up as you will blame them for distracting our players.

Nick

Administrator
So what harm can it to ?

Just hope Accrington don't score when the banner goes up as you will blame them for distracting our players.

Who said it was going to do any harm?

Whilst you are too busy getting excited and back patting, it will achieve absolutely fuck all apart from a few fans from other teams saying #fanpower over and over again. CJ has come on here, asked for ideas, completely ignored them and just gone with the same thing as last week.

You might realise that someday when you pull your head out of their arses, people go on about SISU doing the same thing over and over again with no different results. Again it's all about following their example.

So can you answer..Who is it going to pressure? What momentum is it carrying on? Like I said, people are blinded by going on about something being a success because they got a few back pats and their face on telly. Want to do the same again, regardless of any thought.

The Trust and the little circle are becoming the minority by the day. There is only so much CJ can come on here and treat people like they are thick. People can see straight through it, every single time.

SBAndy

So what harm can it to ?

Whilst I agree that Nick is a moany bastard about a lot of things, there have been some excellent ideas provided in this thread and yet none of them have been responded to and this has popped up. All for it if it makes people feel a bit better about the situation, but it’s not exerting any pressure at all.

Surprised they managed to sort that banner considering everyone has businesses to run etc.

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
Whilst I agree that Nick is a moany bastard about a lot of things, there have been some excellent ideas provided in another thread and yet none of them have been responded to and this has popped up. All for it if it makes people feel a bit better about the situation, but it’s not exerting any pressure at all.

Surprised they managed to sort that banner considering everyone has businesses to run etc.

It's bollocks, while everybody is dilly dallying about saying "well done" and "good luck" it is doing absolutely nothing.

You wouldn't keep patting a child on the back when something they do doesn't work or is wrong. It would give them the wrong idea, you tell them to find a way. Try different things.

It is laughable at how predictable it all is. It was obvious within a few posts CJ had no interest, I even left it a while before pointing it out to give him the benefit of the doubt.

If you say anything it's "We are busy with our jobs" to try and make people stop pointing things out, sorry to say but that's absolute bullshit as well.

People really aren't fools.

Covstu

Fair play to them in sorting something but not exactly catchy though. I think keeping up the countdown (which I assume they are doing also?) would have hit the mark better but can’t knock the effort too much. Keep it up lads

covmark

Whilst I agree that Nick is a moany bastard about a lot of things, there have been some excellent ideas provided in this thread and yet none of them have been responded to and this has popped up. All for it if it makes people feel a bit better about the situation, but it’s not exerting any pressure at all.

This.
I was one of the first to jump on Nick's posts on the Luton demonstration. This time he has a point. There's some great suggestions on this thread.
Seems poor form to put up a thread to ask for ideas, then ignore everyone.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator

This is the problem. People want to hear this sort of stuff all the time. All of this fans united bollocks.

We don't need to impress other teams fans, we obviously need them to understand but whats the point in begging them for likes and back pats all the time?

NorthernWisdom

This.
I was one of the first to jump on Nick's posts on the Luton demonstration. This time he has a point. There's some great suggestions on this thread.
Seems poor form to put up a thread to ask for ideas, then ignore everyone.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Aye. Nowt wrong, even, with saying great, will get onto it after doing something at Accrington. Doesn't have to be an either / or, after all.

Users who are viewing this thread