Wasps action (5 Viewers)

Ashdown

Quite frankly I think it's all futile, SISU won't budge, Wasps won't budge and the council play dumb.

SkyBlueCRJ

Anyone think it might be an idea to launch another parliamentary petition again demanding that CCFC are kept at the Ricoh? Obviously parliament cannot intervene or do anything for that matter but it's a great way to vamp up the pressure on all parties to get round the table and talk, especially if a significant number sign. Great way to get exposure online as well from the likes of Talk Sport, BBC etc.

Captain Dart

End of April. Next week is just when they formally announce the EFL vote I think as I'm guessing it's likely we still won't be able to give any guarantees to where we're playing next season
I think we will have to wait till the Supreme Court decides if JR2 appeal can be heard.
If they allow ARVO/OTIUM/SBS&L to continue the action then I doubt we will be at the Ricoh next season and I expect the club will end up at MK or similar.

SkyBlueCRJ

I think we will have to wait till the Supreme Court decides if JR2 appeal can be heard.
If they allow ARVO/OTIUM/SBS&L to continue the action then I doubt we will be at the Ricoh next season and I expect the club will end up at MK or similar.

End of March/early April is the rough prediction for the SC decision isn't it?

Captain Dart

Hobo

My 1st attempt at anything like this.
Thoughts?
16715158dd658d7a530c9a1ae2554036.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

The counter argument will be it is not just down to them to build the relationship. Let's be honest Seppala has failed to build a relationship with Coventry City fans let alone Wasps as an organisation.

Liquid Gold

The counter argument will be it is not just down to them to build the relationship. Let's be honest Seppala has failed to build a relationship with Coventry City fans let alone Wasps as an organisation.
But Boddy has built a relationship with them. They’ve said they have a good working relationship with the club, we’ve been booing events at the Ricoh.

What more can the club, not sisu who we have no control over, do to improve the relationship?

pastythegreat

A) I've put something about w**ps in a thread called "w**ps action".
B) I've also asked people for quotes from all other parties too (Ann Lucas/Goons on the council/Joy/Fisher/Waggott) Anybody who has quoted anything that was a lie or shows them to be a liar. I want to push all sides. Nobody is free of wrongdoing in this situation. NOBODY. And just because the Trust are all hypocrites, I'm not. And I want everyone involved to do the right thing. Not just SISU.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

chiefdave

Did it get shown in the end?
Doesn’t seem like it. Wasn’t shown on ifollow and nothing on social media.

Clive mentioned there was going to be a banner and he’d give more details later then never mentioned it again.

Nick

Administrator
Wasn't a mention on the radio during and nothing on ifollow. I don't even think the camera moved to look.

Again, just proves my point they have no interest in listening. It was obvious that a banner held up at Accrington away that wasn't on TV would hardly even be seen, let alone pressure anyone.

Genuinely, what was the point?

Captain Dart

chiefdave

Imagine if it was CCFC refusing mediation to get it sorted?
Sure there will be a statement from the trust shortly condemning Wasps for this. They can combine it with the one condemning the council over their response to the FOI requests as that seems to have been delayed.

SkyBlueZack

Why would we target wasps when they have said the new CCFC can play there? Why would we target them for moving miles when it made business sense?

Nick

Administrator
The new CCFC?

Yeah, somebody just happened to slip up at a Trust meeting to say that if a new club was formed they could probably play at the Ricoh. It was quickly moved on and completely ignored in the resulting notes.

I would say it's very relevant to why this thread died a death.

kg82

Yeah, somebody just happened to slip up at a Trust meeting to say that if a new club was formed they could probably play at the Ricoh. It was quickly moved on and completely ignored in the resulting notes.

I would say it's very relevant to why this thread died a death.

This was said by a member of the trust?

Warwickhunt

If Wasps are totally sure that they did nothing wrong then they should not be worried about legals being sought against CCC after all they are only named as interested parties. So why not give CCFC a deal of say 2years with a rolling years option with a statement that CCFC will pay rent agreed plus all of their costs accrued from the court case. No problems for them as they are innocent bystanders in all of this shite that’s going on

Users who are viewing this thread