Wasps action (5 Viewers)

pipkin73

Scandie season mate, they would not have a clue. By the time the Brits are out here it will be too late.Only the local Forest, Villa and West Brom fans seem interested and a few Luton fans i have met. That makes me think, is it worth trying to get the other Midland teams fans onside as they don't seem to want to loose "one of our own". Fans from the Prem etc don't give a toss, just want to talk about how hard up they are twats.

pastythegreat

Could we get some sort of banner made up and hang it on the bridge at the Ricoh? Have one on each side? Are they likey to just get taken down after a few hours though?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

pastythegreat

We need a Twitter parody account called Dick Eastwood. Start dropping out w**ps quotes out of context.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Liquid Gold

Even something very basic like spamming London Wasps' social media with this stuff might make a few of their fans ask questions. The London based ones might sympathise with a struggling club that doesn't own their stadium.

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Just caught up with all this, might be a bit late to the party but work in Google Ads (formerly Adwords) every day, if I can help with anything let me know. As someone mentioned before, Display network would be the way to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
Just caught up with all this, might be a bit late to the party but work in Google Ads (formerly Adwords) every day, if I can help with anything let me know. As someone mentioned before, Display network would be the way to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How accurate is targetting?

For example to get on particular websites? I have seen you can do bidding stuff now but dont really understand it.

Nick

Administrator
Oh of course the timing is odd! I wasn't doubting that!

It's definitely there for more of a dig than just "letting people know about what games are coming on".

Fair play to them, about time they thought outside the box with something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread