Wasps action (1 Viewer)

letsallsingtogether

Well done.
So, keeping pressure up on all sides (including upcoming trip to SISU HQ and EFL) How about actually doing something human at a Wasps game.
Surely people have seen so called comments from Stewards last night saying that WASPs fear a protest at a (televised) game... (thought they had nothing to worry about)
Seems like a no brainer.
Over to the Sky Blues Trust......
So how many would you expect to turn up if they had to buy tickets.
Apparently free tickets are no longer available.
You would be lucky to get more then 10 people wouldn't expect many off here to attend.
Need at least 50 sitting together just make a noise and get noticed.

shepardo01

So how many would you expect to turn up if they had to buy tickets.
Apparently free tickets are no longer available.
You would be lucky to get more then 10 people wouldn't expect many off here to attend.
Need at least 50 sitting together just make a noise and get noticed.
I've said on here before, I'd buy a ticket.
Free tickets are still flying round. Some coming to my workplace in next couple of weeks....

CCFC54321

The wasps dream is over. Coventry didn’t take to them as they expected they would and it collapsing slowly.

-Players leaving as they see what’s around the corner
-No training facilities or planing permission sourt still
-A bond that they can’t pay
-Gates decreasing
-A shit team heading relegation next season
-No European football next season and significant revenue coming in
-New sponsor required

SISU are waiting like a vulture for Wasps to collapse and it won’t be long either!

BUSA

Not impossible they have to beat Worcester at home on sat 6th April or they could easily lose last 6 games of the season

SBAndy

Just looked at their form. In the last 21 games in all comps they’ve won 3, drawn 1 and lost 17. Wow that’s bad.

BUSA

Yep their games left are Gloucester away (never win there) , Worcester home (in relegation battle), Exeter away (never win there), Saracens home (not beat sarries in their last 4 games), Bath away (unbeaten against wasps this season & Harlequins home (beat wasps 4 out of the last 5 games they’ve played them). Don’t think they’ll go down as they have a 12 point buffer but it won’t be a good end to season if we continue losing and miss out on top 6 and the European cup

skybluepm2

The wasps dream is over. Coventry didn’t take to them as they expected they would and it collapsing slowly.

-Players leaving as they see what’s around the corner
-No training facilities or planing permission sourt still
-A bond that they can’t pay
-Gates decreasing
-A shit team heading relegation next season
-No European football next season and significant revenue coming in
-New sponsor required

SISU are waiting like a vulture for Wasps to collapse and it won’t be long either!

Can’t see it happening personally. Granted they’ve had a disastrous season in comparison to the past 4, but can’t see it being replicated next year.

Besides, even if they were to either up and leave or go bust, would the Council ever even contemplate selling the stadium/leasehold to SISU given the bad blood built between them over the past 7/8 years? I cannot see a way back and where would the valuation negotiations even begin? SISU would only look to pay the bare minimum, save as they have always done.

Realistically, would any of our fans want or trust SISU being the stadium owners? Our best bet is for these fuckers to sell up and that new owners have sufficient funds to buy the stadium outright or at least make an offer to own 50%.

letsallsingtogether

I've said on here before, I'd buy a ticket.
Free tickets are still flying round. Some coming to my workplace in next couple of weeks....
So would I but as with everything anybody has tried 75% cry off, they all like to make a noise but dont turn up.

fernandopartridge

Can’t see it happening personally. Granted they’ve had a disastrous season in comparison to the past 4, but can’t see it being replicated next year.

Besides, even if they were to either up and leave or go bust, would the Council ever even contemplate selling the stadium/leasehold to SISU given the bad blood built between them over the past 7/8 years? I cannot see a way back and where would the valuation negotiations even begin? SISU would only look to pay the bare minimum, save as they have always done.

Realistically, would any of our fans want or trust SISU being the stadium owners? Our best bet is for these fuckers to sell up and that new owners have sufficient funds to buy the stadium outright or at least make an offer to own 50%.
I don't really understand why people think that anybody would bid for half of the heavily encumbered ACL or why SISU would sell CCFC? There isn't much to sell that they couldn't just liquidate (limited value in the current playing squad)

Nick

Administrator
I don't really understand why people think that anybody would bid for half of the heavily encumbered ACL or why SISU would sell CCFC? There isn't much to sell that they couldn't just liquidate (limited value in the current playing squad)
Because that's what is being pushed in the press ;)

skybluepm2

Their intention has always been to own the stadium (or so we’re led to believe) which is looking nigh on impossible given the current situation; I was merely playing devil’s advocate above. What’s their objective with the club now if they can’t get the stadium (litigation and aim of compensation excluded)?

I understand the ‘why would they sell’ stance, but they’re hardly looking to recoup the money they’ve put in by backing another promotion push and to kick on to the Prem from there. That much was evident in January. If they had intended to liquidate surely it would’ve happened by now. It wouldn’t have prevented them pushing on with the legals anyway.

Nick

Administrator
I defended this clown the other week, how wrong I was. Narcissistic tit:

This is why I pointed out to CJ that the trust and CJ should be well away from him and his mates.

Interesting he has dropped his made up boycott though.

He's already slated other fans groups and now Robbins for being mouth pieces.

Maybe he doesn't realise his mate and trust board member is involved with the council and runs a one man Twitter network on their behalf?

As I said a few weeks ago, the ones left giving it the sympathiser or mouthpiece lines are getting shown up for what they are.

Nick

Administrator
Will have a look at the advert later today when I go past too. Was there any feedback from wasps?

Nick

Administrator
Exactly which group does this guy represent anyway? Using "we" and "us" under the cover of an anonymous account on twitter. Pathetic. "What would Jimmy have done?" Told you to fuck off probably.

Nobody but tries his best to get himself in the media at every opportunity and they lap it up for some articles.

Its probably time the trust wave him goodbye before he does even more of a job of alienating them some more from the fanbase.

shepardo01

So would I but as with everything anybody has tried 75% cry off, they all like to make a noise but dont turn up.
Yes, I know. Sadly, neither of the so called fans groups want to publicise doing it.
Don't really know how people would get good numbers without somebody like "The Trust" supporting. Sadly it seems their agenda is not that way inclined and I think that they are not representative of our fan base....but do have and are using their access to the media to be "other parties" mouthpiece, to use a recently used phrase.
I know a fair few that would attend an event in or outside a Wasps game, and it seems like a no brainer given alleged comments by stewards on Friday.
In terms of other events, not being that clued up with social media, have not seen anything publicised other than the "anti sisu" sit in...
I have, with my limited twitter skills, tweeted and commented on "trust" tweets saying about action AT (even outside) WASPs games, but nothing back.
Sadly, looks like they are too busy liking and retweeting anything anybody says about SISU.
JHW have just shown themselves up but i vote no confidence in the trust also.

Users who are viewing this thread