Wasps action (1 Viewer)

rob9872

Too expensive - so SISU actually did a good thing withholding payment in an effort to reduce having been fekked over by the council. We had already paid more in rent than Wasps paid for the stadium. Hoffman's consortium would want us to be self sufficient so if the rent deal can be sorted then we'd be in no better position with new owners unless an unlikely billionaire takes over. Is it not time to turn up the heat on the other parties as per this thread ideas? All our fan base know is blind hatred for SISU. I wont forget what they did, but only saying SISU out will achieve exactly the same as it has for the past number of years.

ovduk78

Plus match costs - bargain

I think Notts Forest were paying £50k per season plus match costs, but then Nottinghamshire Council see the benefits of having a football team in the City and all the potential money that will be spent from both home and away fans to local businesses, car parking etc

Brighton Sky Blue

Ann Lucas
32e3d9c44e08c50aa8d123ef8b16f0ba.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

To be fair Man City aren’t under threat

CJ_covblaze

CJ_covblaze

Have you got any update on the adverts? Happy to chip in if you have more info! I might be able to help with a design depending on how much notice as well!

That’d be good. I’ll get the one done for Friday as that’s quite short notice but could do with some help with Tuesday’s.

Nick

Administrator
That’d be good. I’ll get the one done for Friday as that’s quite short notice but could do with some help with Tuesday’s.
Let me know what you want on it, what format, sizing etc and I'll see what I can do.

What's going to be on Friday?

shepardo01

Let me know what you want on it, what format, sizing etc and I'll see what I can do.

What's going to be on Friday?
Are these (whatever they may be-and hopefully mentioning All parties) going to on show at wasps game on Saturday too??

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

@CJ_covblaze

The intention is to drive a new stadium forward as it de-risks our profile - Joy Seppala - Feb 2016

"This deal would not have happened if it threatened the future of the Sky Blues or Coventry Rugby Club.” - Ann Lucas October 2014

“We effectively made a commitment to the Council when we purchased the Ricoh that Sky Blues would be at the Ricoh for as long as they wish." - Nick Eastwood, Feb 2018

WHAT HAPPENED?

These were the exact quotes

Alan Dugdales Moustache

All three have maggots in their hair.

CCFC54321

@CJ_covblaze

The intention is to drive a new stadium forward as it de-risks our profile - Joy Seppala - Feb 2016

"This deal would not have happened if it threatened the future of the Sky Blues or Coventry Rugby Club.” - Ann Lucas October 2014

“We effectively made a commitment to the Council when we purchased the Ricoh that Sky Blues would be at the Ricoh for as long as they wish." - Nick Eastwood, Feb 2018

WHAT HAPPENED?

These were the exact quotes
I’m not sure that this maggot actually realises what his getting himself into if CCFC went under.

cloughie

Are you reading that from a script?
The trust's book of comebacks, in no particular order:

"What have you done?"

"At least the Trust are trying!"

"Your just a SISU apologist!"

"Why should w**ps sign a new deal whilst being sued?"

"The council done what was best for the city".

"It's all Joy and Timmys fault!"

Have I missed anything?

Yes your brain seems to be missing. How you can deduce that i am backing the trust from what I have said is mind boggling. Seems you think sisu are doing a fine job

Nick

Administrator
Yes your brain seems to be missing. How you can deduce that i am backing the trust from what I have said is mind boggling. Seems you think sisu are doing a fine job
How can you deduce he thinks sisu are doing a fine job?

Ironic

CJ_covblaze

Are these (whatever they may be-and hopefully mentioning All parties) going to on show at wasps game on Saturday too??

It’s permanently on a loop 24/7. Our graphic changes to a different one on Friday, then Tuesday and so on

cloughie

How can you deduce he thinks sisu are doing a fine job?

Ironic
Ok and in comes t
And there it is, the full house.

Which you are obviously a penny short of a full house . Ironic that the back up cannot see the irony of his own comments where did I say I was pro the trust or supporting them in anything I said . Yet again people trying to divide fans .

Nick

Administrator
Ok and in comes t

Which you are obviously a penny short of a full house . Ironic that the back up cannot see the irony of his own comments where did I say I was pro the trust or supporting them in anything I said . Yet again people trying to divide fans .

Erm, reading your posts in this thread says it. Hence you jumped in when something was said against them.

pastythegreat

They now call themselves the Sky Blues some of the time
Oh ok. I never knew that. I always thought they were the citizens. If you write "the Sky blues" into Google it comes up with CCFC news and fixtures and results. So man city being called the sky blues clearly isn't a common thing.

I know at the oasis gig LG said this song is for the real sky blues, MCFC, but I thought that was more to get a reaction that it was him calling man city the sky blues

pastythegreat

Ok and in comes t

I'm that thick I can read you like a book.

kg82

Ok and in comes t

Is penny short of a full house right? It doesn’t sound right...

ovduk78

Oh ok. I never knew that. I always thought they were the citizens. If you write "the Sky blues" into Google it comes up with CCFC news and fixtures and results. So man city being called the sky blues clearly isn't a common thing.

I know at the oasis gig LG said this song is for the real sky blues, MCFC, but I thought that was more to get a reaction that it was him calling man city the sky blues

It's another thing they have changed. Their scarf used to be light blue, white and claret and the claret has now changed to a dark blue just like ours. They are just magpies stealing from others, first it was Blue Moon which was originally sung by Crewe and then of course the Poznan

Brighton Sky Blue

They have so many ‘nicknames’ for corporate purposes it’s hard to keep track. Would be easier if they renamed as UAE and PSG as Qatar

Users who are viewing this thread