Wasps action (1 Viewer)

Brighton Sky Blue

“We could’ve died that day in Manchester-but we didn’t. The GSE was back."

Frodo Baggins, Green Street Hooligans, 2005.

Think that would work on a poster?

Great film

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Regarding the advertising board. Can I have some suggestions about what to place under “5 & OUT” when it changes on Friday night? Needs to be quick and punchy obviously.
For those who remember Thunderbirds and the theme tune.

C.C.F.C. ARE GONE.

CJ_covblaze

For those who remember Thunderbirds and the theme tune.

C.C.F.C. ARE GONE.

The Mrs suggested something along those lines yesterday with he crests of the clubs we are playing after tomorrow. Good idea. However I'm now quite worried lol.

Nick

Administrator
The Sky Blue Trust has, with the support of a generous Coventry City fan who shares our concern at our clubs current plight, purchased some advertising space on the electronic billboard at the Ricoh Arena.

Many who have been passing the stadium, along Jimmy Hill Way, will have already noticed our “Six and out” poster.

A timely reminder of how many scheduled matches we have left before the club potentially becomes homelessness..

From today, Friday March 8th, and over the next few days we’ll be displaying different messages reminding the key players in this tragic saga of the words they’ve spoken previously.

Words that now fail to resonate with dismayed Sky Blues fans, anxious and distraught at the thought that their club may not have a future.

We therefore implore SISU,Wasps and Coventry City Council to take stock of how desperate this impasse has become and to start negotiating now to resolve this crisis.

We urge all parties to do what they can...to Save Our Sky Blues !

Badger

We therefore implore SISU,Wasps and Coventry City Council to take stock of how desperate this impasse has become and to start negotiating now to resolve this crisis.

This is the bit that means I can now support the Trust in their actions. If it had been stated sooner wouldn't more of the protests been better supported.

As you've previously mentioned Nick I would happily put something in a fund raising campaign if all parties are being targeted. Either on line or if they have a collection at the game tonight

Nick

Administrator

This is the bit that means I can now support the Trust in their actions. If it had been stated sooner wouldn't more of the protests been better supported.

As you've previously mentioned Nick I would happily put something in a fund raising campaign if all parties are being targeted. Either on line or if they have a collection at the game tonight

Will be interesting to see what actions follow!

Have you got any images that are being used on the screen CJ?

Nick

Administrator
0_JS177036584.jpg

What does that say underneath CJ?

Nick

Administrator
I don't get how "6 and out" explains anything to the people who have no idea about what's going on?

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Bought to you by Gary Hoffman and Coventry City Council.
What makes you think Hoffman is involved with any of this? Some people don't like him I understand that but do you really think that he thinks that Sisu will just give him the club? As for the council they don't give a shit not do wasps that's been proved I think.

Nick

Administrator
Only just noticed that they have said a generous CCFC fan paid a couple of grand for that advert! If they have found somebody to throw that much away they can't be struggling! ;)

Nick

Administrator
What makes you think Hoffman is involved with any of this? Some people don't like him I understand that but do you really think that he thinks that Sisu will just give him the club? As for the council they don't give a shit not do wasps that's been proved I think.

He thought Dale Evans was legit to be fair ;)

SkyBlueCRJ

Only just noticed that they have said a generous CCFC fan paid a couple of grand for that advert! If they have found somebody to throw that much away they can't be struggling! ;)

To be fair there are a lot of well-off supporters that attend games. It could be anyone.

shepardo01

I don't get how "6 and out" explains anything to the people who have no idea about what's going on?
....Easy get out... nothing on Wasps/CCC (they have done SISU to death so a miss on this one isn't going to upset people) Sincerely hope that that changes intermittently. Guessing that conveniently, any Wasps rhetoric will go on from Sunday.
Please Screenshot_20190305-200351_WhatsApp.jpg 20190305_201628.jpg somebody get these on twitter/facebook!!.... Or maybe a fan with a bit of money can get these on the screen!!.. :-(

Nick

Administrator
Ha I do want them to pressure people but I can just about see why they aren't using those ;)

Im looking forward to seeing what they change to though.

CJ_covblaze

The board changes at full time tonight and it will give everyone a gentle reminder of what has been said in the past.

CJ_covblaze

Will you be taking pictures?

If I get chance after the game I’ll take one when I’m walking home. Not too far off route. If not I’ll just post the artwork

Grendel

The board changes at full time tonight and it will give everyone a gentle reminder of what has been said in the past.

What - “wasps games have a fantastic atmosphere?” - does it have a picture of Preston on it?

Users who are viewing this thread