Wasps action (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Fair play to you for at least mentioning wasps at last. Doesn't really stand out though!

CJ_covblaze

Fair play to you for at least mentioning wasps at last. Doesn't really stand out though!

Part of it is the camera taking a photo at distance in low light. Looks better in person.

Grendel

CJ_covblaze

Liquid Gold

Well done, I'm critical when they do things I think are counter productive so have to say when they've done something right.

Anybody getting the CET down there to take pictures of it. Easy reporting getting some franchise fans to comment on it.

Captain Dart

Ha, they lost again.
Nice. Heard the radio say earlier they had to win (against bottom club) to have a chance of play offs. So is it true they have blown it?

shepardo01

It’s there until Tuesday where it’ll get changed to another one.
Well done.
So, keeping pressure up on all sides (including upcoming trip to SISU HQ and EFL) How about actually doing something human at a Wasps game.
Surely people have seen so called comments from Stewards last night saying that WASPs fear a protest at a (televised) game... (thought they had nothing to worry about)
Seems like a no brainer.
Over to the Sky Blues Trust......

Brighton Sky Blue

I listened to Eakin earlier and said a Wasp defeat puts them just 10 points from relegation and are in free-fall apparently !!

Probably won't get relegated sadly, but very close to missing European competition. Think the taffy they have in charge is very close to being sacked

Liquid Gold

They won’t get relegated. Less likely than us being promoted. Missing out on Europe would be big though, lose loss of income.

Seen some pics on Twitter and there are very very few people there.

Grendel

torchomatic

Part of it is the camera taking a photo at distance in low light. Looks better in person.

Yes I saw it walking over from Car Park C. I thought it looked good.

Covstu

Well done.
So, keeping pressure up on all sides (including upcoming trip to SISU HQ and EFL) How about actually doing something human at a Wasps game.
Surely people have seen so called comments from Stewards last night saying that WASPs fear a protest at a (televised) game... (thought they had nothing to worry about)
Seems like a no brainer.
Over to the Sky Blues Trust......
Imagine the irony, loads of free tickets to city supporters and multiple pitch invasions! Probably make matters worse but would piss em off!

Irish Sky Blue

Just looked on their web site to see if they publish the attendance (they didn’t), and saw their ticket prices. They charge £17. Someone told me that if he goes to Wasps he buys the cheapest tickets and just moves around to the most expensive seats. You would think most would do this. They can’t be taking too much from the actual tickets. I know the spend by rugby fans in the stadium is more than football fans, but hopefully a sign they are in a downward spiral. Imagine a competitive game between Wasps and Coventry if they were relegated. Who would their Coventry “fans” support? Probably not turn up as they are not top flight.

fernandopartridge

It's a pretty poor article to be honest. It's implying the EFL could do something but hasn't when that's simply not the case at all.
Yes I get that but it doesn't say much for the EFL or FA when they appoint a CEO who has 3 football club administrations to his name. It seems that at 'executive' level track record is irrelevant

BUSA

Last 2 home attendances have been 12,000 or below that. So they aren’t getting the gates they had been. Today was a scouts takeover so lots of free tickets but barely 12,000 there. Think a PR campaign to highlight the no deal implications to Wasps would be good timing

Users who are viewing this thread