Trust Members Meeting WIth Tim Fisher (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
What I want to know is with all these season Ticket holders deserting the Club what incentives are they going to put across.
It is alright saying get the earlybird prices and we will spend money then do fuck all the Club needs to show it is serious about pushing for promotion next season.
PUSB......

Yep, it needs something there with a clever marketing trick and a bit of PR. Not the "buy if you want one, dont if you dont im sorry to hear that".

It should be "get a season ticket before x date and you can come to a special event with the players at ryton where you can meet and greet", "get one before another date you get something else that doesnt really cost anything but fans would like". They should also be sending out the voucher packs to season ticket holders that the jsbs get, kids for a quid, family of 4 for 20. Free CCFC scarf etc.

I know a free scarf doesnt fix everything, but even stuff like that is a start.

lifeskyblue

What I want to know is with all these season Ticket holders deserting the Club what incentives are they going to put across.
It is alright saying get the earlybird prices and we will spend money then do fuck all the Club needs to show it is serious about pushing for promotion next season.
PUSB......

It doesn't even need to show me that it's pushing for promotion. I need confirmation that there will still be a club to support in 2 years time and that solid foundations are being laid. That happens and hopefully promotion will follow. But selling off the training ground, running down the academy, and an understanding that a downward spiral is acceptable will show that relegation rather than promotion will be the likelier outcome

PUSB

cloughie

It's not really a medium where he'll be pinned down to any great insights anyway. As soon as a challenging set of questions comes, it'll be on to Roger from Radford, who wants to rant a bit.

Just like the CWR forums on the move to Northampton.

But you never know - one day he will give us something useful and tangible.
Not so much the answer but just see him squirm and maybe just for a second lose it

shmmeee

Yep, it needs something there with a clever marketing trick and a bit of PR. Not the "buy if you want one, dont if you dont im sorry to hear that".

It should be "get a season ticket before x date and you can come to a special event with the players at ryton where you can meet and greet", "get one before another date you get something else that doesnt really cost anything but fans would like". They should also be sending out the voucher packs to season ticket holders that the jsbs get, kids for a quid, family of 4 for 20. Free CCFC scarf etc.

I loved my scarf. And it created a bit of camaraderie between ST holders when you saw one out and about.

bawtryneal

Its simple really Nick. Doesn`t need any gimmicks to get the fans back
Just provide entertainment on the pitch on a saturday with players on 2/3 year contracts who are committed to the club and its supporters with an effective, honest, approachable and communicative owners with a long term vision.

Godiva

I think we are way beyond what any smart PR can repair. The problem has always been secrecy and lack of communicating any sort of aim - other than to get to break-even. Unless he communicate his aims and intentions and set some succes criteria we (and he) can meassure him against he will never be able to find any partners or friends among the supporters.

wince

There will be bullshit to try to appease the fans ahead of any protest at Wembley, sadly some will be taken in , the idea is right , but the timing is all wrong

Malaka

They should send a taxi to collect me and drop me home and give me a bottle of Jack to cheer me after another shit performance. They should arrange for Beyonce and Jennifer Anniston to be waiting for me in a semi-naked state and allow me to do as I please to take my mind off things. That would help

clint van damme

I don't think it does undermine the trust.

People have been saying they want answers and to be heard etc, fair play to them for getting it arranged.

They are providing the platform and with a stream it means it can be watched back also like before. I'd say this is one thing that doesn't undermine them.

totally agree, should wait until the end to lynch him.

no_loyalty

In all due respect Fisher is just a bullshitting lap dog, I want to know if the trust have tried to get a meeting with Joy Seppala?, as she's the one who needs to give us the answers

RegTheDonk

Fair play to the Trust for getting the idiot to come along and take some questions. Unlike the failed CWR forum a while back, or the SCG, at least at a trust meeting you should get questions and reactions from the supporters. Weather Fisher will answer truthfully, thats another matter, but at least this tick in the box will be infront of a proper audience.

The Reverend Skyblue

I know if I went as soon as he came in I'd charge the stage and put the moronic c**t in hospital for a month, that's why I'm not going anywhere near the place or him
Can't even listen on the radio as I know as soon as he opened his mouth I'd smash the fucking radio up.
For his sake I hope I never meet the brainless twat

dongonzalos

Yep, none of the wembley stuff and not allowing him to sidetrack.

It needs somebody to sort of control it, to not let him get away from the point and cutting the crap.

No idea who though.

Bloke who used to do breakfast radio on CWR. Takes no prisoners and keeps going until the actual question asked is answered

Brylowes

I guess this means no takeover, why would he go through the shit if he knows he's out of the door shortly after.
Unless, as has been adhered to before he is part of the takeover, or even spearheading
A takeover, does seem strange he's now willing to talk to the trust.
Heaven forbid.

rupert_bear

Why pander to this individual ? chief architect of. Our downward spiral towards division 4 maybe even beyond that. What can be asked and answered ? He will frustrate with his tailored replies. I will be there but expect nothing more than coming away no more enlightened than before I went. This man owes an explanation for his actions and failures that has directly led to our current predicament, why he is still here, not to a mere fanny full of people sat in the Albany club but to the thousands of City fans out there he could use the local newspaper but conveniently barred from talking to them by Sepalla. Remember this man hasn't been seen or heard since of since we got to Wembley or this catastrophic Russell Slade appointment who is still in the manager position

Last edited:

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Why pander to this individual ? chief architect of. Our downward spiral towards division 4 maybe even beyond that. What can be asked and answered ? He will frustrate with his tailored replies. I will be there but expect nothing more than coming away no more enlightened than before I went. This man owes an explanation for his actions and failures that has directly led to our current predicament, why he is still here, not to a mere fanny full of people sat in the Albany club but to the thousands of City fans out there he could use the local newspaper but conveniently barred from talking to them by Sepalla. Remember this man hasn't been seen or heard since of since we got to Wembley or this catastrophic Russell Slade appointment who is still in the manager position
One of the best posts on here for a long time. Why bother with this idiot ? . We all know he will simply make all the answers up and will be proven to be a liar 12 months down the line.
He doesn't even say things like "we need to win the cup final as a reward to the fans for what has been a poor season". He could say "the fans have had a rough time of it and we hope to give them something to cheer about on April 2". Any other Chairman / director would. He has absolutely no inter-personal skills whatsoever. A faceless coward who seems to draw pleasure from orchestrating the slow death of a football club, like a vindictive child holding a pet animal underwater to see how long it takes to drown.

no_loyalty

One of the best posts on here for a long time. Why bother with this idiot ? . We all know he will simply make all the answers up and will be proven to be a liar 12 months down the line.
He doesn't even say things like "we need to win the cup final as a reward to the fans for what has been a poor season". He could say "the fans have had a rough time of it and we hope to give them something to cheer about on April 2". Any other Chairman / director would. He has absolutely no inter-personal skills whatsoever. A faceless coward who seems to draw pleasure from orchestrating the slow death of a football club, like a vindictive child holding a pet animal underwater to see how long it takes to drown.

As I've said in an earlier post its pointless getting a meeting with Fisher, the trust need to try and get a meeting with Seppala

Super Graham Withey

Agree with that. I also suspect that Fisher has agreed to a meeting now because he wants to get the Trust on board to help head off any protests at Wembley and when we are finally relegated.

clint van damme

Unless, as has been adhered to before he is part of the takeover, or even spearheading
A takeover, does seem strange he's now willing to talk to the trust.
Heaven forbid.

why on earth would anyone intent on taking over a football club have fisher involved? He's proved himself utterly incapable.

rupert_bear

I'll tell you why, there are still individuals who in my opinion see the Trust as a vehicle to get onto the board or something and suck up in their own way to the one who could make that happen which is a bloody shame because there are others who do and try to do splendid work in their own time too.
In my opinion this meeting shouldn't happen as respect to our suffering fans and football club

skybluebeduff

You really think he will give a straight answer to those questions. You are deluded my friend.
That's what I thought, every question there is easy to dodge and he's already tried answering them before in other interviews. The questions need to be personal, in your face with a hint of fuck off in them.

Nick

Administrator
I'll tell you why, there are still individuals who in my opinion see the Trust as a vehicle to get onto the board or something and suck up in their own way to the one who could make that happen which is a bloody shame because there are others who do and try to do splendid work in their own time too.
In my opinion this meeting shouldn't happen as respect to our suffering fans and football club

I'm all for a trust bash when they do silly things, but I don't really see it as sucking up.

Fans have been saying they want answers, they have arranged a venue and for Tim Fisher to be there as well as fans for questions and answers. They will also stream it on the internet live so people can watch it or play it back.

They can't control his answers, but they are just giving the option for people to ask him questions / have their say at him.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Why don't you name them

rupert_bear

What I don't like is this trust members and "invited" guests only thing. Why ? and who qualifies as an invited guest ? Should be a fully open forum yes with a ticket and in a venue large enough to suit, the Albany is rather small. Plenty of larger venues it could be held in.

Nick

Administrator
What I don't like is this trust members and "invited" guests only thing. Why ? and who qualifies as an invited guest ? Should be a fully open forum yes with a ticket and in a venue large enough to suit, the Albany is rather small. Plenty of larger venues it could be held in.

What's up with it being for trust members? It's not as if it is closed membership like the SCG was for example.

It's as if people just want them to shout SISU out over and over rather than constructive things like this.

People want answers from the club / fisher etc. The trust have got him in a room and said "come and ask him questions".

rupert_bear

I'm all for a trust bash when they do silly things, but I don't really see it as sucking up.

Fans have been saying they want answers, they have arranged a venue and for Tim Fisher to be there as well as fans for questions and answers. They will also stream it on the internet live so people can watch it or play it back.

They can't control his answers, but they are just giving the option for people to ask him questions / have their say at him.
You are correct Nick but only upto a point, not everyone has internet and does streaming etc, or computer literate so don't receive emails but could phone for a ticket.

Nick

Administrator
You are correct Nick but only upto a point, not everyone has internet and does streaming etc, or computer literate so don't receive emails but could phone for a ticket.

How far do you want it go to though? Should the trust be sending letters out to every member incase they don't have the internet?

People will talk, they will tell others about it too.

If somebody reallyyyyy wants to go, I am sure they will be able to.

colin101

Bloke who used to do breakfast radio on CWR. Takes no prisoners and keeps going until the actual question asked is answered
You're right we need Shane O'Connor to return and pick on the questions and answers Fisher gave at the time him about the reasons for the move to Sixfields and the future of the Club

Users who are viewing this thread