Trust Members Meeting WIth Tim Fisher (1 Viewer)

ashbyjan

Monday March 20th Tim Fisher will be attending Trust meeting to answers questions. Meeting is open to Trust members and invited guests only - attendance is limited so to apply for ticket please respond to the e-mail being sent out to members. If you are a member but for whatever reason do not receive an e-mail pm me and I will try and sort it.

We will broadcast the meeting like last time and supporters will have the opportunity to send in questions via Twitter.

Should be an interesting evening...........

Full details: Sky Blue Trust - Members' Meeting With Tim Fisher

Otis

Monday March 20th Tim Fisher will be attending Trust meeting to answers questions. Meeting is open to Trust members and invited guests only - attendance is limited so to apply for ticket please respond to the e-mail being sent out to members. If you are a member but for whatever reason do not receive an e-mail pm me and I will try and sort it.

We will broadcast the meeting like last time and supporters will have the opportunity to send in questions via Twitter.

I suggest Mr Fisher comes dressed appropriately.

mvs-ganzkoerperschutz-b-an.jpg

oucho

What's the point? He doesn't say anything he doesn't want to say, won't show humility, robustly tries to back up the current position and his previous actions, and lays blame on everyone else.

What he says is irrelevant - he will be judged on outcomes alone.

Otis

What's the point? He doesn't say anything he doesn't want to say, won't show humility, robustly tries to back up the current position and his previous actions, and lays blame on everyone else.

What he says is irrelevant - he will be judged on outcomes alone.
To be quite honest all he does is put people's backs up.

His PR skills with the fans are non existent.

no_loyalty

Unless he is tendering his resignation there is absolutely no point in him being there, the more bullshit he spouts, the more angry people will get

skybluebeduff

Time to start asking him serious questions then and stop tip toeing around the bullshit he spouts. Make it clear 70% of CCFC fans will not fund this tragedy anymore and ask what he intends to do about that.

I might just turn up yet, but this time I plan to be more vocal.

Nick

Administrator
Is it just me who thinks he must have some bollocks to stroll in there and upset the fans? Either that or he is hard as nails.

Nice one for getting it sorted and the stream will get it further afield again as it worked well last time!

Monners

It's worth it for nothing other than showing that the Trust are being proactive. Of course he will do his usual and it won't make any difference. But fair play nevertheless

skybluebeduff

Is it just me who thinks he must have some bollocks to stroll in there and upset the fans? Either that or he is hard as nails.

Nice one for getting it sorted and the stream will get it further afield again as it worked well last time!

No he's weak, you don't need balls of steel to confront people, especially when he knows anything remotely violent against him will see you in court faster than his stadium plans are going.

He's obnoxious, his persona is made up of narcissism.

Otis

The best thing you can all do is boycott the event and refuse to speak to him.
Tell me one positive outcome other than him handing in his resignation.
He will never make an announcement on the stadium situation, Ryton, investment, ownership change, academy etc etc at a Trust event.
Don`t give him the time or audience to spout his crap.
Get the audience in and seated. Have a pre meet for half and hour or so, but then when Fisher turns up and sits down, all get up and walkout en masse.

Make sure it is filmed too.

bawtryneal

I guess the meeting will be strictly censored and output having to be approved.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

"Members of the Trust,Coventry City will at the end of the season find themselves in the worst position in the Football League since 1959. As this terrible situation is the result of your organisation I call upon you to disband. Thank you for attending tonight."

Super Graham Withey

I don't doubt that the individuals behind the Trust are genuine City fans. And they no doubt they feel that the Trust needs to try and engage with our owners. However I think in inviting Mr Fisher to speak they are underestimating the real anger that exists within the support base towards this man and who he represents. Inviting him to speak will think undermine the Trust in the eyes of many supporters.

Nick

Administrator
I don't doubt that the individuals behind the Trust are genuine City fans. And they no doubt they feel that the Trust needs to try and engage with our owners. However I think in inviting Mr Fisher to speak they are underestimating the real anger that exists within the support base towards this man and who he represents. Inviting him to speak will think undermine the Trust in the eyes of many supporters.

I don't think it does undermine the trust.

People have been saying they want answers and to be heard etc, fair play to them for getting it arranged.

They are providing the platform and with a stream it means it can be watched back also like before. I'd say this is one thing that doesn't undermine them.

oucho

To be quite honest all he does is put people's backs up.

His PR skills with the fans are non existent.
How many times does it need to be said that the club needs to communicate better...then we get promises that this will happen.......followed by radio silence.....(repeat to fade)

I won't attend the meeting but if I did, it would not be to listen to him but to tell him how it is - the club is in a total mess and he should take his part of the responsibility and leave. Let someone else try instead.

ajsccfc

He's the lower league Piers Morgan. Doesn't matter what he says, doesn't give a shit what anyone says to him.

Esoterica

The best outcome for TF will be if everyone is concentrating on Slade, Wembley and relegation i.e. matters on the pitch. For me, the focus should be on the issues that need resolving to secure the long term future of the club - the urgent academy situation and Ricoh rent contract.

Bob Latchford

Don't see the point of this myself . he's been interviewed on CWR , Talk Sport , SBT and , given the usual political / side stepping replies .
Also, the advert , seems a tad elitist and pompous . in my opinion .

Nick

Administrator
The best outcome for TF will be if everyone is concentrating on Slade, Wembley and relegation i.e. matters on the pitch. For me, the focus should be on the issues that need resolving to secure the long term future of the club - the urgent academy situation and Ricoh rent contract.

Yep, none of the wembley stuff and not allowing him to sidetrack.

It needs somebody to sort of control it, to not let him get away from the point and cutting the crap.

No idea who though.

Users who are viewing this thread