Trust Members Meeting WIth Tim Fisher (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Don't see the point of this myself . he's been interviewed on CWR , Talk Sport , SBT and , given the usual political / side stepping replies .
Also, the advert , seems a tad elitist and pompous . in my opinion .

Well yes, I doubt there will be many revelations but all the Trust are doing is giving the platform for him to be quizzed. People are saying they want answers and to be listened to.

They can't make him give answers people want to hear though.

stevefloyd

Can I apply for Geoff Foster to have a ticket and also can he be the one to interview him then when he falls asleep everyone can take turns at smashing his fuckin head to a pulp

Skyblueweeman

It would be funny if no one turned up to hear what he has to say. Could be quite a strong message that no one is interested in what he has to say either.

Yeah but you know he'd be on TalkSport soon after saying 'I was due to meet the fans but they didn't turn up...they obviously don't care...'

Liquid Gold

I guess this means no takeover, why would he go through the shit if he knows he's out of the door shortly after.

mullingar

What is the matter with you lot? Of course he won't do anything we would like him to do but not wanting this opportunity or boycotting it would be crazy. We simply need to spell out to him how sad we all are. He can deal with anger that is easy but behind all the anger is tears and I'd like to see how he deals with that. Let him feel the real emotion and keep our anger under control. At least that's how I feel.

mullingar

Perhaps sincerity rather than tears would be the approach to take.The thought of a room full of weeping Sky Blues fans has a darkly comic side. Hey we are all New Men now

Godiva

We have been crying out for some tranpanrency and information for years - fair play to the Trust for setting up this meeting in hope we can get a few answers.

JR2:
Are SISU aware of the damage the constant court actions does to the club? What do they hope to achieve? What is the difference in JR2 that makes it more likely to win than JR1? What reward - if won - will the CLUB (not sisu) be looking for?

Break-even:
The club seem to have finally reached the goal of self dependency financially wise. Does that mean that any extra income will stay in the club or will (a percentage) be used to service the loans?

Tim Fischer:
What is your (Tim Fischer) goal for this club and what do you feel is required to get there? And while we are down the personal path: How good a job do you believe you are doing?

SISU:
If we are to believe that SISU are not taking any money from the club, then how does their continued ownership make any sense? What do you think it would take to buy the club?

Take-over:
There are rumors of several take-over attempts in the last year. Care to comment on that?

The CT lock-out:
Isn't it time to end the stupid conflict with one of the local news media? Have you any plans to invite the CT for a coffee and a puff on the peace pipe? It's not productive to have the media against us.

The Stadium and acadamy:
Are there any plans - like for real?

Last edited:

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Fisher should be asked to explain why his 3 year plan to get the club promoted to the Premier league has failed dismally.
Why is the club about to descend into league 4?
Why are his management appointments without exception a disaster ?
To what extent does he take responsibility for the demise of this club ?

covcity4life

He is bringing his personal bodyguard Slade with him, and he might make a better job of that

lets fisher get shot in the chest and then says"its not about bullet proof vests or keeping a look out for threats, its about having the will to live"

Alan Dugdales Moustache

He should be asked at the end of the meeting how he can persuade thousands of season ticket holders to renew, because they aren't going to. If he says its up to them and its not his job to do so and he will just cut the budget then everyone at the meeting should just get up and leave. He'll get the message then. There should be no further communication.

Ashdown

I hope some lunatic with nothing to live for and no fear of prison gets a gun in and shuts the twat up once and for all.
PS: Leave his dog out of it though, it's not the dog's fault he has that lying moron for an owner.
{ I'd prefer his having resigned by then peacefully though, tomorrow will do along with Slade }

Malaka

Is it just me who thinks he must have some bollocks to stroll in there and upset the fans? Either that or he is hard as nails.

Nice one for getting it sorted and the stream will get it further afield again as it worked well last time!
His bollocks are so big, I'm amazed that he can sit down comfortably

albatross

Invite Sky and Talk Sport and all Walk out as the meeting is supposed to start then protest outside the venue.

lifeskyblue

Is it just me who thinks he must have some bollocks to stroll in there and upset the fans? Either that or he is hard as nails.

Nice one for getting it sorted and the stream will get it further afield again as it worked well last time!

I don't think he is as hard as nails...more he is too dense to see the damage he has done to the club and he has no awareness of the hurt the fans are going through. It's not the size of his bollo*ks that worry me but rather the size (or lack of it) of his brain.

PUSB

Ashdown

Thankfully I shall be about 2000 miles South of here, keeping the Wifi at bay. I couldn't bare to have to read or hear anymore of his utter claptrap.

Nick

Administrator
I don't think he is as hard as nails...more he is too dense to see the damage he has done to the club and he has no awareness of the hurt the fans are going through. It's not the size of his bollo*ks that worry me but rather the size (or lack of it) of his brain.

PUSB

He will be fully aware.

Captain Dart

Maybe he has a big announcement so he knows he won't get tonked by some mad f***er.

bawtryneal

We have been crying out for some tranpanrency and information for years - fair play to the Trust for setting up this meeting in hope we can get a few answers.

JR2:
Are SISU aware of the damage the constant court actions does to the club? What do they hope to achieve? What is the difference in JR2 that makes it more likely to win than JR1? What reward - if won - will the CLUB (not sisu) be looking for?

Break-even:
The club seem to have finally reached the goal of self dependency financially wise. Does that mean that any extra income will stay in the club or will (a percentage) be used to service the loans?

Tim Fischer:
What is your (Tim Fischer) goal for this club and what do you feel is required to get there? And while we are down the personal path: How good a job do you believe you are doing?

SISU:
If we are to believe that SISU are not taking any money from the club, then how does their continued ownership make any sense? What do you think it would take to buy the club?

Take-over:
There are rumors of several take-over attempts in the last year. Care to comment on that?

The CET lock-out:
Isn't it time to end the stupid conflict with one of the local news media? Have you any plans to invite the CET for a coffee and a puff on the peace pipe? It's not productive to have the media against us.

The Stadium and acadamy:
Are there any plans - like for real?

You really think he will give a straight answer to those questions. You are deluded my friend.

bawtryneal

giphy.gif

NorthernWisdom

As for posting any really awkward or surprising questions on here, don't, or he will read and be ready
It's not really a medium where he'll be pinned down to any great insights anyway. As soon as a challenging set of questions comes, it'll be on to Roger from Radford, who wants to rant a bit.

Just like the CWR forums on the move to Northampton.

But you never know - one day he will give us something useful and tangible.

lifeskyblue

He will be fully aware.

If he is fully aware (and you are probably right) then his arrogant couldn't give a damn attitude is staggering. If he knows and understands the hurt then at least he could try and show some empathy. Ok his hands might be tied as to what he can really do but starting with a little honest communication (something you urged a few months ago) and a transparent business plan he could have kept many fans on side. Now I don't think any fan trusts him or believes his words

PUSB

letsallsingtogether

What I want to know is with all these season Ticket holders deserting the Club what incentives are they going to put across.
It is alright saying get the earlybird prices and we will spend money then do fuck all the Club needs to show it is serious about pushing for promotion next season.
PUSB......

CCFC54321

Can I apply for Geoff Foster to have a ticket and also can he be the one to interview him then when he falls asleep everyone can take turns at smashing his fuckin head to a pulp

Geoff- "Hi Tim... i've got a few questions to fire away to you......& before I start these questions HAVE NOT been vetted by Tim in advance...

1. Would you think i would look good with a beard?
2. Do you use shaving oil in your beard?
3. My Grand dad had a beard.
4. Do you think the Russel Slades lack of a fine beard has impacted in performances since he took over?
5. Do you think your statue outside the Ricoh should have a beard on it or clean shaven?
6. Do you dye your beard?
7. Can I shave your beard for charity on the pitch at half time?
8. Does Joy have a beard?
9. Did you like Steven Pressleys beard?
10. Did you sack Stephen when you learned he was going to shave it off?

"Oh is that time?"..."thanks listeners remember CWR are back on Friday night to turn the Coventry public into a vegetable state once again between 6-7pm."

"Stay tuned."

Users who are viewing this thread