Transfer targets (18 Viewers)

Sick Boy

He has to go on loan and start regular games at league 1 and tbh he needs to bag at least 5-6 between now and end of thr season.

At his age 3 mins off the bench here or there is no good for his development
League 2 would probably better considering he’s 23 and never played first team football consistently.

Sick Boy

Encouraging the names we are looking to move on. It all just makes sense even if bit sad.

Next tier will be Allen godden to go I think. Prob Wilson and tavares too

We could have such a strong squad by September. It's exciting
Next season will be the one!

TomRad85

Next season will be the one!
I think so too but honestly if we get in the play offs there will most likely only be one team I wouldn't overly fancy. If we do something interesting in this final week of Jan it could be on.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Manchester_sky_blue

Rochdale fan I know here was baffled why we signed him.
Can only say what I saw. Watched him play a lot for Dale and his potential was obvious. I do admit however that having had my hopes raised probably does inflate my opinion of him now. I still think we shouldn't let him go unless we are bringing another striker in first.

Balli001

Can only say what I saw. Watched him play a lot for Dale and his potential was obvious. I do admit however that having had my hopes raised probably does inflate my opinion of him now. I still think we shouldn't let him go unless we are bringing another striker in first.
Wasting both his and our time when Robins doesn't use him.

Hertsccfc

Robins clearly feels the same. Are you going to criticise his opinion too? By the same argument how can you judge he has amazing potential?
You do realise he has been injured for a year? And Robins extended his contract.

So when have all these games been when you have seen him?

Balli001

You do realise he has been injured for a year? And Robins extended his contract.

I do realise this however can you point out all the times Robins has used him when he is fit? His contract was extended when we had walker and maguire as back ups and he scored a few for the kids. He is older than simms and is clearly nowhere near playing.

Hertsccfc

I do realise this however can you point out all the times Robins has used him when he is fit? His contract was extended when we had walker and maguire as back ups and he scored a few for the kids. He is older than simms and is clearly nowhere near playing.
I just don't understand why people feel the need to make these comments about Tavares when we have hardly seen him.

fernandopartridge

We're short of attacking options yet he wasn't even given a run out at Sheffield, I think the writing is on the wall for him

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

mmttww

Been told 2 but its going to the wire
Eavesdropping The Wire GIF by HBO

Users who are viewing this thread