Transfer targets (11 Viewers)

shmmeee

It's right wing where seem to have less options though. Maybe that should be the priority

Simms has played RW pretty effectively before. Wright can certainly move over there if needed. I think if we’ve got this guy and Godden up front then Saka and Simms on the right and Wright and a LW on the left that’s a good set of options considering both Wright and Simms can play CF.

NorthernWisdom

Don't tease me with a striker then take it away.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Here's one for you.

licensed-image

mmttww

Simms has played RW pretty effectively before. Wright can certainly move over there if needed. I think if we’ve got this guy and Godden up front then Saka and Simms on the right and Wright and a LW on the left that’s a good set of options considering both Wright and Simms can play CF.

- Simms and Wright can cover the left.
- Godden, Lind, Simms cover the middle.
- Sakamoto and Wright cover the right.

Simms has no left foot, Wright does.

Not saying I'd not want a winger, too...

but if it's just this Lind, we've got options.

TomRad85

Hear me out.. an ITK put it up on a dodgy site just to get it out there. I am not a crackpot.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

shmmeee

Literally all I can find on this guy is a random The72 article saying Middlesbrough should sign him in November, then last week a forum post on an Ipswich forum of someone suggesting him (not ITK). Really low rent guerrilla agent?

Saddlebrains

Saddle’s source has upped his trolling here, going to the length to make up a website in Danish then hinting it’s real

Love it if he had 😂😂

Tbf i was only saying the other day with the lineup for the Wednesday game, im due to get a wind up from him at some point this window.

Gilmour a couple of summers back

Bajcetic this

Seems as if this was this windows 😂😂

My latest reply being "dont believe silly internet rumours then you tit" 🤷😂

Users who are viewing this thread