Transfer targets (19 Viewers)

Manchester_sky_blue

Must have something to do with him being nowhere near the level.
I don't buy that, there's been multiple opportunities to move him on or end his contract/sign a replacement but he's still here and making the bench. I saw his potential when he was still a Rochdale player and I'm convinced there is still a player in there.

Balli001

I don't buy that, there's been multiple opportunities to move him on or end his contract/sign a replacement but he's still here and making the bench. I saw his potential when he was still a Rochdale player and I'm convinced there is still a player in there.
He was injured for a year

larry_david

He has to go on loan and start regular games at league 1 and tbh he needs to bag at least 5-6 between now and end of thr season.

At his age 3 mins off the bench here or there is no good for his development

Manchester_sky_blue

We have just had tired and injured players and he didn't use him. He needs to go. He isnt a kid anymore either
I don't understand why though. Why big him up in that interview, why keep him around the squad when we could easily have signed a replacement in the summer. Makes no sense

ptr

He has to go on loan and start regular games at league 1 and tbh he needs to bag at least 5-6 between now and end of thr season.

At his age 3 mins off the bench here or there is no good for his development
Would he get regular games at league one? Don’t think there’s anything to suggest he would.

At 23, he’s played around 40 games and scored 3 goals. If he goes out loan, it will be league two I’d imagine.

rexo87

2 forward players please. 2 wingers is fine as we can move Wright more centrally, 1 winger and 1 striker also fine and keep Wright coming off the left

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rexo87

2 forward players please. 2 wingers is fine as we can move Wright more centrally, 1 winger and 1 striker also fine and keep Wright coming off the left

By winger I mean someone who can play in the wide forward role before someone tries to tell me we don’t play wingers

2024/25 League 1 Champs?

why bring in a player with the aim of moving Wright into a position where he’s been far less effective?

His move out to the left has been a revelation, moving him back into the middle would be a mistake in my opinion

Sky Blue Harry H

Depends on which way you look at it.

Most of the clubs near the bottom of the table are those who need the money the most. This would take money away from these clubs.
Arguably less meaningless games, or sides 'on the beach' for a few games at the end of the season. Be interesting to see what effect it has.

Users who are viewing this thread