Transfer Shouts (12 Viewers)

Legia Sky Blue

We have one rwb

We have Dabo, Burroughs and Eccles. Burroughs went out on loan last season and if he has a future at the club there has to be a point at which we trust him to step in if needed. As for Eccles he is being dismissed as an option on the basis of one poor performance, prior to which he had always stepped competently into playing that position.

covcity4life

We have Dabo, Burroughs and Eccles. Burroughs went out on loan last season and if he has a future at the club there has to be a point at which we trust him to step in if needed. As for Eccles he is being dismissed as an option on the basis of one poor performance, prior to which he had always stepped competently into playing that position.
Eccles been shit 2 games not 1. Although only one at rwb

It was clear he is not the answer there tho.

Midfield we have Allen Kelly Eccles who can play cm if sheaf or hamer out.

And Palmer Allen o hare for amc

No way are they bigger priority than a rwb in a wing back formation.

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

In the game against Bristol City he looked class and if Patrick Viera and Mark Robins think he can play at this level then I think so too
I have little doubt from what Palace fans have said about him and how highly thought of he is, that he will be up to playing at Championship level, but I have no idea what you were watching if you thought he looked class against Bristol City. Twice he ran forwards with pace which showed a tiny glimmer of what he is capable of, but Bristol City had the freedom of the entire right hand side. He was pulled at about 50 minutes and didn't make the squad for Millwall. He is a kid and I have no doubt he will learn lessons quickly, but he most certainly did not look class against Bristol City.

PUSB-We_are_going_up

I have little doubt from what Palace fans have said about him and how highly thought of he is, that he will be up to playing at Championship level, but I have no idea what you were watching if you thought he looked class against Bristol City. Twice he ran forwards with pace which showed a tiny glimmer of what he is capable of, but Bristol City had the freedom of the entire right hand side. He was pulled at about 50 minutes and didn't make the squad for Millwall. He is a kid and I have no doubt he will learn lessons quickly, but he most certainly did not look class against Bristol City.
Compared to the rest of the team he did look class

higgs

He's too inexperienced for the championship if we were in league one it would be a different story

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

LastGarrison

Pulled up first half today with a niggle in his left leg but seemed to run it off and then went down again in the second half.

Based on the two games I have saw of him he isn't ready for the Championship, particularly defensively.

higgs

Pulled up first half today with a niggle in his left leg but seemed to run it off and then went down again in the second half.

Based on the two games I have saw of him he isn't ready for the Championship, particularly defensively.
We are only one step below the premier league it's a massive gamble to be throwing players in to the championship with no experience. At least maatsen and slater had first team games behind them it appears our loans this yr are a level below last season's

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

skybluegod

Where has this idea that you have to play at a lower level come from in order to play in the championship 🤣

Trent Alexander-Arnold, Luke Thomas, wan-bissaka, livramento, Tyrick Mitchell, Walker-pieters all off the top of me head all seem to be doing fine in the premier League without having been on loan?

Torquay Sky Blue

Where has this idea that you have to play at a lower level come from in order to play in the championship 🤣

Trent Alexander-Arnold, Luke Thomas, wan-bissaka, livramento, Tyrick Mitchell, Walker-pieters all off the top of me head all seem to be doing fine in the premier League without having been on loan?
I didn't say he wouldn't be good enough, I simply said he's never kicked a ball at any league level therefore risky. Obviously hope it works out and he's another Trent but judging by what people who have seen him say , he's more Terence Trent

Samo

I didn't say he wouldn't be good enough, I simply said he's never kicked a ball at any league level therefore risky. Obviously hope it works out and he's another Trent but judging by what people who have seen him say , he's more Terence Trent

Don't start having a pop at Terrance Trent, the man is an 80's Ledge!

Users who are viewing this thread