Transfer Shouts (5 Viewers)

Tea & Busquets

I am bored and I bet a good chunk of you lot are as well. Any shouts for who we could sign this summer?

FulltimeWum

Pepelu

Plays in Spain, contract expiring and has the same agency as a load of our players.

Sky Blue Harry H

Pepelu

Plays in Spain, contract expiring and has the same agency as a load of our players.

If we sign him, we could get the Buddy Holly Song 'Peggy Sue' going

If you knew Pepe..lu
Then you know why he's Sky Blue

(on that basis alone, I'm in !)

Gosb

If we sign him, we could get the Buddy Holly Song 'Peggy Sue' going

If you knew Pepe..lu
Then you know why he's Sky Blue

(on that basis alone, I'm in !)
du-du-dudda-dudda-du-dadu, please don't tell, no no no, don't say that I told you so, I just heard a rumour from a friend. He's the one, I've been told, 'cause he likely to score some goals, Pepelu is perfect to partner Gyko du-du-dudda-dudda-du-dadu

Saddlebrains

Assuming none of the crown jewels are sold

Ostigard CB -Free
Clarke Salter CB - Free
Yoann Barbet CB - Free
Tom Lawrence CAM - Free
Eddie Nketiah ST - Loan (will sign new Arsenal contract)

Scott Twine CAM/ Josh Bowler CAM - add to that if OHare goes
John Swift CM - Free - Replace Hamer with him if he goes

covmark

Assuming none of the crown jewels are sold

Ostigard CB -Free
Clarke Salter CB - Free
Yoann Barbet CB - Free
Tom Lawrence CAM - Free
Eddie Nketiah ST - Loan (will sign new Arsenal contract)

Scott Twine CAM/ Josh Bowler CAM - add to that if OHare goes
John Swift CM - Free - Replace Hamer with him if he goes

Nketiah?? Good to see a bit of realism...

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Cauley Woodrow, Jack Taylor, Jorge Grant, Sami Szmodics, Curtis Davies (if McFadz goes), Colin Kazim-Richards (if Wagehorn goes and we need some old lump to waste wages on)

Sky Blue Harry H

Barry Bannan ( Shef Wed) … number 10

I mentioned him as he can control games, but I suspect his wages are ridiculous (although he's in L1). Also, doesn't really fit our model of younger players with a sell on value.

Last edited:

Sky Blue Harry H

We really need to have been (as will other clubs) scouring L! and L2 etc to unearth a Sorba Thomas, or have some PL prospect links established. One worry about the latter, is that if we don't get the PL loans agreed in time for the start of the season, the way the games are being crammed n to accommodate the Qatar World Cup, we are going to have played a chunk of games before the clubs may release payers. Therefore, agreements early or forget about them until the January window.

ccfc_Tom

Dreamland list:

Kelly out - Sawyers in
Rose out - Ostigard in
Shipley/Hilssner/Dacosta/Jones/waghorn/walker out
JCS in
Jed Wallace
Maatson on loan
Another LWB - Really like Toffolo at hudders, but they might be getting promoted
1 new striker in - Broadhead?

Barnsley

Domingos Quina on loan next season, at Barnsley at the moment, @Barnsley can you give any info on him because whenever I have seen him he has looked good

No I’ve not been to a game this year pal. Stopped going at the back end of last year, from what I’ve seen on TV and highlights he’s looked a cut above the rest, but this team is an absolute shambles so that’s saying nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread