Transfer Shouts (8 Viewers)

Skybluebeliever

PVA

If we let both go we'll need to sign another striker and I can't see that happening, so just one will go.

I think MR would prefer Walker to go.

SlowerThanPlatt

SlowerThanPlatt

A few people highlighting this but note his tweet was about two hours before the Mail article.

Article about an hour ago:

Rosenior did confirm today that has held talks with a transfer target yesterday having also attended the Coventry City and Bristol City clash in the Carabao Cup. There has been speculation that Martyn Waghorn is a player of interest to Rosenior just a year after leaving Derby, but sources close to the club say this is not the case.

Sounds like this purely from Derby manager attending the game, they played Tuesday, then taking in game at local ground

ccfc1234

Would really like us to try for Liam Delap on loan. Heavily linked with Stoke who would provide far less of a footballing education. He would not be cheap but if we have managed to shift a large amount of Waghorns wages it would be affordable as he is not on ridiculous money. Him and Vik running at defences would get most if the league's defences buying shares in pampers nappies.

Last edited:

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Would really like us to try for Rory Delap on loan. Heavily linked with Stoke who would provide far less of a footballing education. He would not be cheap but if we have managed to shift a large amount of Waghorns wages it would be affordable as he is not on ridiculous money. Him and Vik running at defences would get most if the league's defences buying shares in pampers nappies.

Be a good pickup about 20 years ago, his son Liam Delap looks quite good though

slowpoke

Would really like us to try for Rory Delap on loan. Heavily linked with Stoke who would provide far less of a footballing education. He would not be cheap but if we have managed to shift a large amount of Waghorns wages it would be affordable as he is not on ridiculous money. Him and Vik running at defences would get most if the league's defences buying shares in pampers nappies.

Good shout

Skybluedownunder

Be a good pickup about 20 years ago, his son Liam Delap looks quite good though

I’d be going to Man City and saying come on guys you cunts don’t need any money for us paying part of his wages when you are as rich as you are, we are skint but can play him 90 mins every week… what’s more valuable to you? Make up for that loan you decided to give the alien after agreeing with us who’s currently sitting on the bench not getting gametime (then again we have Callum Doyle rotting on our bench) lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slowpoke

Article about an hour ago:

Rosenior did confirm today that has held talks with a transfer target yesterday having also attended the Coventry City and Bristol City clash in the Carabao Cup. There has been speculation that Martyn Waghorn is a player of interest to Rosenior just a year after leaving Derby, but sources close to the club say this is not the case.

Sounds like this purely from Derby manager attending the game, they played Tuesday, then taking in game at local ground
Walker then ?

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I’d be going to Man City and saying come on guys you cunts don’t need any money for us paying part of his wages when you are as rich as you are, we are skint but can play him 90 mins every week… what’s more valuable to you? Make up for that loan you decided to give the alien after agreeing with us who’s currently sitting on the bench not getting gametime (then again we have Callum Doyle rotting on our bench) lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Been beating this drum for a while but put in squad size limits. Then they won't sign all these players as they'll just be wasting a squad place.

Danceswithhorses

Morgan Gibbs white - 44 million
Vik worth at least 15
£25m + bonuses, but still a sizeable sum.
He's a premier league (midfield) player, so there's a premium on price.
The Greek? Forest owner is really going for it like a bastard.

Brereton Diaz has received a bid from Nice at £8.4m, which wont be accepted by Blackburn, but he's a Championship player, hence the lower offer.

We can only really compare Vik's value with Brereton Diaz, as both are championship strikers.

higgs

£25m + bonuses, but still a sizeable sum.
He's a premier league (midfield) player, so there's a premium on price.
The Greek? Forest owner is really going for it like a bastard.

Brereton Diaz has received a bid from Nice at £8.4m, which wont be accepted by Blackburn, but he's a Championship player, hence the lower offer.

We can only really compare Vik's value with Brereton Diaz, as both are championship strikers.
He's on a free in the summer which affects his value now

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Danceswithhorses

He's on a free in the summer which affects his value now
Fair enough, you are correct...that would diminish his value (y)
That said, although i rate Vik highly, i don't think he'd sell for as much as Brereton does, due to our owners being desperate for cash.

Users who are viewing this thread