CovLad94

Could it be us? Was on loan at Lincoln last season

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220808-164946_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20220808-164946_Twitter.jpg
    522.6 KB · Views: 193

junglej13

There is a Swedish page on twitter saying Everton are in talks with Gyökeres

Was only saying to an Evertonian today he'd be perfect for them at the moment.

Hopefully the twitter page is the Swedish John Harriott.

rexo87

Can see that being true. Everton under a lot of pressure to spend, rumours are we are under pressure to sell. Calvert Lewin out for a while. Don't think Vik was on the training pics/video from the club today

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

rexo87

Can see that being true. Everton under a lot of pressure to spend, rumours are we are under pressure to sell. Calvert Lewin out for a while. Don't think Vik was on the training pics/video from the club today

Ignore the last bit. He was on the video

higgs

Will we play Godden up to on his own if Gyo is off or could Godden and Walker strike a partnership?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Greggs

Will we play Godden up to on his own if Gyo is off or could Godden and Walker strike a partnership?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
utterly depressing. Reckon we'll go for Flange or Bothroyd

skybluegod

The good news if any with this is that they just spent nearly 40m on that midfielder from Lille so they'd more than likely overspend for Gyok as well.

Tbf the difference is the midfielder is likely not considered an overspend as West Ham also agreed the same fee just weren't willing to pay the wages.

Don't think we will get an overinflated price for any of our three big players given our well known financial position.

long way home

We desperately need a couple of senior players in. We have enough players that are a work in progress projects. We need players for now, these are not easy to get and until we shift a few out that task is difficult to make happen

It would be good to move on Kane, Walker, Reid and Cashman on. 2 are not going to make it with us and 2 don't sound like they are liked or wanted in the group. Others such as Bapaga, Rus, Dinanga and Finniegan need games at league level for development reasons. Not easy to find suitors but we have to try for the benefit of sll.

edgy

We desperately need a couple of senior players in. We have enough players that are a work in progress projects. We need players for now, these are not easy to get and until we shift a few out that task is difficult to make happen

It would be good to move on Kane, Walker, Reid and Cashman on. 2 are not going to make it with us and 2 don't sound like they are liked or wanted in the group. Others such as Bapaga, Rus, Dinanga and Finniegan need games at league level for development reasons. Not easy to find suitors but we have to try for the benefit of sll.

The latter paragraph needs to happen first, or the first paragraph wont happen. Can't personally see anyone "buying" any of the mentoined players. I think the best we can hope for is Kane and Walker out on loan somewhere, with maybe one coming in on loan.

Terry Gibson's perm

Is Cashman injured as he seems to have disappeared and didn’t play at Nuneaton, but Costello the latest pointless signing did and he was awful.

Skybluebeliever

It’s all gone deathly quiet on the transfer front.

any insights @Skybluebeliever and @better days ?
I think Kane might have a small injury hence delay in him moving on

Can’t see anymore coming in until we have players going out on loan

MR has used these games to give players an opportunity , Gillingham and Northampton and now Bristol City. The previous games we have seen players feature and then they have not been seen since so be interesting to see what happens

The first half last night was pretty poor , Bristol are better opponents but still feel there could be some strong conversations to get players out as none of the players can be knocking on the door asking why they are not playing , including some that did not feature in the squad last night

The two loan players I think will be seen as work in progress and both from premier league sides so could be slight pressure for them to be in and around the squad and Jack Burroughs couldn’t have done his chances any harm in the RWB slot so might not be pressure to bring in cover

Skybluebeliever

It’s all gone deathly quiet on the transfer front.

any insights @Skybluebeliever and @better days ?
I think Kane might have a small injury hence delay in him moving on

Can’t see anymore coming in until we have players going out on loan

MR has used these games to give players an opportunity , Gillingham and Northampton and now Bristol City. The previous games we have seen players feature and then they have not been seen since so be interesting to see what happens

The first half last night was pretty poor , Bristol are better opponents but still feel there could be some strong conversations to get players out as none of the players can be knocking on the door asking why they are not playing , including some that did not feature in the squad last night

The two loan players I think will be seen as work in progress and both from premier league sides so could be slight pressure for them to be in and around the squad and Jack Burroughs couldn’t have done his chances any harm in the RWB slot so might not be pressure to bring in cover

Users who are viewing this thread