Transfer Rumours (1 Viewer)

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Cheltenham reject bid from unnamed club for Mohamed Eisa, would be delighted if it was us.

M

Martw

i wasn't at the kit launch but am sure Robins stated he wouldn't be seeing any of the Maddison money? can anybody who was there confirm that please?

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

i wasn't at the kit launch but am sure Robins stated he wouldn't be seeing any of the Maddison money? can anybody who was there confirm that please?

I wasn’t there but I can confirm.

But on the flip side he’s hardly going to tell the world he has money from it pushing the price up on any future targets.

thekidfromstrettoncamp

Would McNulty and Eisa complement each other ?
I think they would, Mac scores a lot from runs outside the box and the penalty spot, whereas Eisa is very handy inside . If we did sign Eisa we would be the team to beat in division 1. It would be a big statement to others that we mean business.

Esoterica

I think they would, Mac scores a lot from runs outside the box and the penalty spot, whereas Eisa is very handy inside . If we did sign Eisa we would be the team to beat in division 1. It would be a big statement to others that we mean business.
We were one of the teams to beat last year too judging by how 75% of teams were happy to set up for a point against us. I'm looking forward to catching a few teams out instead of having to break down deep banks of 4. Each to their own I guess.

thekidfromstrettoncamp

Esoteria from what you have say do you think teams are going to come to the Ricoh and not do much the same as last season . We will find just as many teams trying exactly the same tactics .I just feel we will be in a better position this year than last in the goal scoring options at the back end of last season the job of putting the ball in the net seemed to be more shared out.

Malaka

Unfortunately this is from a friend of a friend, however, my mate seems pretty optimistic that a new striker will be revealed next week and the source reckons it will be a jaw dropper and we will soon be over Sparky leaving. Unable to drag out of him who it is as been sworn to secrecy. Sorry, I wouldn't have bothered if it came from anyone else, but my mate is a massive city fan and he is usually not far off the mark. Contacted an ex-player who knows nothing about it and he had only heard about Chaplin. I only hope its not Crouch

Nick

Administrator
I've heard from different places about a big signing but nobody seems to know a name.

Would have thought he would want it sorting to take them out to Spain.

Magwitch

P
Unfortunately this is from a friend of a friend, however, my mate seems pretty optimistic that a new striker will be revealed next week and the source reckons it will be a jaw dropper and we will soon be over Sparky leaving. Unable to drag out of him who it is as been sworn to secrecy. Sorry, I wouldn't have bothered if it came from anyone else, but my mate is a massive city fan and he is usually not far off the mark. Contacted an ex-player who knows nothing about it and he had only heard about Chaplin. I only hope its not Crouch
Is there any such thing as secrecy in this day and age of agents, social media etc. Chaplin with respect wouldn’t be a jaw dropper, can’t think who would but just to add what I was told last week another loanee from Chelsea, similar to the standard of Sterling is on the cards. What strikers below their first team squad do they have.
l

Malaka

P

Is there any such thing as secrecy in this day and age of agents, social media etc. Chaplin with respect wouldn’t be a jaw dropper, can’t think who would but just to add what I was told last week another loanee from Chelsea, similar to the standard of Sterling is on the cards. What strikers below their first team squad do they have.
l
Confidentiality clause? I do get your point tho

Nick

Administrator
P

l
Was it the same person who told you mcnulty was holding out for his boyhood club rangers?

Grendel

I've heard from different places about a big signing but nobody seems to know a name.

Would have thought he would want it sorting to take them out to Spain.

Well crouch is very big

better days

P

l
Kasey Palmer is a possibility although I have no inside info
Half the Championship are after him on loan
He was at Derby last year and they want him back but he hardly played under their last manager
He helped Huddersfield get promoted the season before
The Adi Viveash factor may count again

Nick

Administrator
Well crouch is very big

If we sign Crouch I think I will just be walking like a Robot for weeks, bollocks to it's coming home and all that nonsense. I'll be:

giphy.gif

covcity4life

No way could we afford wages
Who knows. At his age maybe it's more about the project now. A promotion winning season and scoring goals again might be enough for him

I want Chaplin as he has similar attributes to mcnukty and mcgoldrick still mind you.

Users who are viewing this thread