Transfer Rumours (1 Viewer)

Irish Sky Blue

Whichever way you look at it its not great planning to ship out a defender who I assume was not bothered about leaving and not having a replacement readily identified. Its not the same as the McNulty situation. Its a very random approach to sell McDonald and also Stokes for very small fees, Willis was never fit enough to play Saturday.
I think even a partially fit Willis was preferable to the McDonald who performed so badly against WBA. He was obviously way down the pecking order so I am sure Robins would have been delighted to get a fee for him.

shmmeee

All gone quiet over here...

Be a bit disappointed if that's our business done. Need a CB and a ST really.

GaryJones

All gone quiet over here...

Be a bit disappointed if that's our business done. Need a CB and a ST really.
Yes it’s been at least 24 hours since we signed anyone!
Travesty! What’s going on Robins!

GaryJones

Ohhh -
0fd8b1d4c74e9513b01f75b73cc9441e.gif

Perryccfc

Not sure if it’s been mentioned, but a lot of people on Twitter mentioning Paddy Madden? Is this just a Twitter BS rumour or has there been something other than twitter mentioning this?

CCFC_Charlie

We really need a centre back in tomorrow. We're horribly short in the event of one of Willis, Hyam or Davies getting injured.

Sbarcher

That’s the beauty of having a versatile defender like Stokes. Oh, hang on........

larry_david

Not sure if it’s been mentioned, but a lot of people on Twitter mentioning Paddy Madden? Is this just a Twitter BS rumour or has there been something other than twitter mentioning this?
Don't think paddy madden has done anything for about 5 years has he

Users who are viewing this thread