Transfer Rumours (1 Viewer)

Cavan O'Doherty

Not a rumour as such but Kyle Vassel from Blackpool is available on a free. Would be worth a punt but injury’s might be an issue.

shmmeee

I think we are now a GK and a number 10 away from a competitive squad in League One

What do you mean by a no 10? I’ve always seen that as a deeper striker. I’d like to see us get a decent target man in for those types of games in this division.

Agree we need an experienced GK though. Let LOB go.

fernandopartridge

What do you mean by a no 10? I’ve always seen that as a deeper striker. I’d like to see us get a decent target man in for those types of games in this division.

It's a position made up by the Sky generation. Andreu is probably our closest. Mick Quinn wore 10 (before and after squad numbers)

ccfcway

a striker to either play with Mcnulty or instead of him .

McNulty's played 55 games in League one and bagged 11 goals. Delighted he is with us but JCH, Biamou and Pont as back up may not be enough for us to push at the top of the league if McNulty is injured or not scoring

Mucca Mad Boys

Abraham? As in Chelsea forward Tammy Abraham?

Yep. Same guy who is yet to actually play for them. My point is that first team football in a lower league has aided in these young players careers, even if they have to go down a league.

Bugsy

SkyBlueCRJ

Do we need him? Is he better than somebody like Andreu?

Considering last seasons haul drummed up 44 appearances and 0 goals I'd say probably not. That saying, it's not all about stats as he is highly rated but like you said I don't think we need him.

djr8369

We seem to have a lot of midfielders but not a huge amount of width so depends where he can play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Magwitch

I read somewhere this week the highly rated Manchester United keeper loaned out to Shrewsbury last season is being loaned out again this season how about another ex-shrew

SkyBlueCRJ

Incoming: ST, RM, GK
Outgoing: S. Beavon, P. Vincenti, L. O'Brien

Looking at what we need, shifting these 3 will almost definitely factor into any further transfer incomings.

AFCCOVENTRY

Journo Nixon reports Coventry will battle with League One rivals Sunderland, amongst a couple other teams, to try and sign Dylan McGeouch. The 25-year old attacking midfielder is set to become a free agent.

From twitter

SkyBlueJord

Wouldn't be surprised if we were in for McGeouch before we confirmed Ogogo and now we've secured him we'll drop interest on Dylan.

wingy

Oh dear, I've been reading this thread convinced this was that Striker from Swansea who didn't want to come, or came and promptly left.
You all of course had to be wrong lol.
Who was that lad, there seems to be some fog in my brain ?:p

Magwitch

I remember that, can’t remember his name either but he broke Jarni’s record as the shortest stay at ccfc

ccfcway

Journo Nixon reports Coventry will battle with League One rivals Sunderland, amongst a couple other teams, to try and sign Dylan McGeouch. The 25-year old attacking midfielder is set to become a free agent.

From twitter

One player Sunderland could tie up a deal for is Hibernian midfielder Dylan McGeouch by the weekend. The midfielder is out of contract and is weighing up a number of offers.McGeouch was down on Wearside last week for talks with Sunderland but has admirers in Scotland, with Rangers and Aberdeen both keen on the player, while Hibs boss Neil Lennon hasn't given up hope of keeping him. Coventry have also been linked with the 24-year-old

jordan210

Iv heard rumours that Stokes could be on his way to Bury,

With the new left back being Brandon mason from Watford.

Users who are viewing this thread