Things that annoy you (6 Viewers)

Skybluefaz

Comments like this. They want fucking equality, yet they are allowed to say this stuff but if a male mentions something about a female's appearance in this day and age they get pilloried. Case in point the male contestants and pros in Strictly who are drooled over by the female presenters and the two female and gay male judges.
View attachment 22779
Cheer up, it's international men's day.

OffenhamSkyBlue

Don't mean anything by it as it's your opinion but it's only human nature to find other people attractive / pretty etc, isn't it. Don't see anything wrong in it to be honest.
That's exactly what i mean - if you speak out like that in public about a woman you find attractive, you run the risk of being accused of sexual harassment!

covmark

That's exactly what i mean - if you speak out like that in public about a woman you find attractive, you run the risk of being accused of sexual harassment!
Depends how you go about it. A wolf whistling, arse hanging out, gut over the belt oaf, shouting "ello darling, show us your tits". Is a mile away from a nice compliment about the attractiveness of a good looking lady.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

OffenhamSkyBlue

Depends how you go about it. A wolf whistling, arse hanging out, gut over the belt oaf, shouting "ello darling, show us your tits". Is a mile away from a nice compliment about the attractiveness of a good looking lady.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk
It seems from the #MeToo movement that not even that is deemed acceptable these days, that's all i meant. Possibly overstated it

OffenhamSkyBlue

I was interested to hear this on the radio this morning - especially when Which? are happily and ceaselessly bombarding my Twitter timeline with "top recommended Black Friday deals". It was much better when they wouldn't allow their name to be used in any product advertising. But they found out they don't make money that way anymore - and since you can get better reviews everywhere else on the internet no-one bothers subscribing to their magazine anymore.
C*nts!

Sky_Blue_Daz

When the wife continues to sing one particular line from a song , even though she hasn’t got a note in their head . Honest she could carry a tune in a bucket

Last edited:

Sbarcher

Massive long queues caused by a very thorough patting down to get into the ground. Even the grandads and grandmas were getting the treatment. Not sure what they are looking for from this age group!

ajsccfc

If I ask the time and someone says for example ten I like to reply 'O'clock?' like a cheeky scamp to see if they answer. I also wonder how I don't get punched more

richnrg

If I ask the time and someone says for example ten I like to reply 'O'clock?' like a cheeky scamp to see if they answer. I also wonder how I don't get punched more
you should start using the old, original 'of the clock?' phrase instead. More likely to get punched that way.

OffenhamSkyBlue

10 hundred hours, am.
in the morning.
You missed out Bells!

I blame Mike Oldfield & Maggie Riley's dreadful "Moonlight Shadow" - "4AM in the morning ..."

The other thing that annoys me (maybe not the ONLY other thing!) is the tendency for people to use the term 12PM. No such thing! It's either 12 noon or 12 midnight.
Oh (told you!), and American websites (in particular) that use the term 0630PM. Just fucking learn how to tell the time!

rondog1973

The trapped nerve in my right eyelid that's been flickering away every 5 minutes for the past 3 weeks now.

Not painful, not an impediment to any task I undertake, just plain fucking infuriating.

JAM See

The trapped nerve in my right eyelid that's been flickering away every 5 minutes for the past 3 weeks now.

Not painful, not an impediment to any task I undertake, just plain fucking infuriating.
It could be an optical vascular loop (or something like that).

The GLW has it and gets it fixed via Botox (on the NHS).

Each treatment usually lasts for about six months. Might be worth speaking with your GP.

Users who are viewing this thread