Things that annoy you (26 Viewers)

robbiekeane

It's been the same since the start. Disabled news apps sending push alerts to my phone, every time somebody gets the new version.
I'm in the middle of a relocation and im shit scared it's all going to go to shit because there will be border restrictions for people from UK

Marty

Big Pharma own MSM, It's in their interest to keep this circus going, put pressure on Governments to keep jabbing up the public at extortionate prices.

jimmyhillsfanclub

The amount of debris, glass & litter in cycle lanes...... if you want us to use them, sweep the fuckers once in a while eh!

Alan Dugdales Moustache

When people say " from the get go"
What's that all about ?

shmmeee

Fucking internet sellers.

Looking for kittens for a while and thought I’d finally found two perfect ones. Messaging all week agree to come get them this evening. Asked to confirm this morning which I do. Then get a message three hours before saying they have to cancel because of work, I say fine when shall I come? No response. No answer on their phone. Then the ad goes offline. WTAF?

Just have the decency to say they’ve gone or changed their mind or whatever it is. But don’t lead people on then ghost them FFS.

Sbarcher

The number of times I have to “object” to every bloody website to protect my privacy. Just looking through an on-line newspaper that wanted me to review it on every page. Some will just say object all, others have dozens that have to be objected separately. This needs better control!

Brighton Sky Blue

Stop drinking those posh coffees!

While we’re on that. Wanting to just buy a sandwich or a cold drink but being stuck behind people wanting a mochachocafrappafuckaccino which each take 5 minutes to make.

Oh and we can add ‘tea and coffee provided’ as well, what if you don’t like either? It’s not a treat if you find them both disgusting.

Rant over

wingy

The opposite here but can't be a*** with a New thread.
Sitting outside in the mizzle and each droplet giving off a different colour of the rainbow on my white screen as I read and write on here.

Terry Gibson's perm

Idiot manager who sent me home because my kids had covid and I had taken a pcr test and was double jabbed, then didn’t let me back until I had the negative result. When I returned they tried to mark it as a sick occasion fortunately I am a union member. My manager produced a document from the most senior guy in the uk that said in august that it is an occasion which made me laugh as I had a document which superseded that said it wasn’t from the most senior hr director in the usa that the union had sent me. She said I will go to hr and we will speak again surprisingly I haven’t been spoken to yet.

union 1 dickhead manager 0

Brighton Sky Blue

Idiot manager who sent me home because my kids had covid and I had taken a pcr test and was double jabbed, then didn’t let me back until I had the negative result. When I returned they tried to mark it as a sick occasion fortunately I am a union member. My manager produced a document from the most senior guy in the uk that said in august that it is an occasion which made me laugh as I had a document which superseded that said it wasn’t from the most senior hr director in the usa that the union had sent me. She said I will go to hr and we will speak again surprisingly I haven’t been spoken to yet.

union 1 dickhead manager 0

Very well played sir

Nick

Administrator
The massive number of people on Marketplaces who seem to buy things by mistake.

"I have 5 x ps5 consoles I bought by mistake"
"I have a pair of size 3 nike air max I bought by mistake as I'm a size 7"

shmmeee

Still on the marketplace theme:

sellers who put some random price, then in the description put “that’s not the price message me for price”. WTAF? Um, no. That’s a terrible start to our business relationship. Just put the proper price on or I’ll assume you’re a scammer.

Nick

Administrator
Still on the marketplace theme:

sellers who put some random price, then in the description put “that’s not the price message me for price”. WTAF? Um, no. That’s a terrible start to our business relationship. Just put the proper price on or I’ll assume you’re a scammer.

Oh yeah.

"FREE"

"It's not free, message for price".

OffenhamSkyBlue

.. or on ebay and their like, when buying something like wood flooring. They put the price down as 99p which is the cost for a one square-inch sample, just so they appear first in the "Price: Low to High" sorting.
And they are selling about 200 of these things so you have to wade through at least 10 pages before you get to the stuff you want.

Bastards!

jimmyhillsfanclub

Businesses & companies that, with no warning, start using an encrypted email service & then expect my business to register for it......

....well fuck off....you can send me a normal email, pick up the phone or take your business elsewhere....

ccfctommy

Sorry if this is a bit dark for this thread.

But what annoys me is hearing about those dreadful parents who killed that boy. I went on the CT website and there's a story about the 'mother' doing a parenting course in prison. Stories on Facebook about the dad being battered in prison etc. This sounds a bit selfish, but really don't want to hear of these animals any more, as I keep thinking about that poor poor boy.

ajsccfc

There's another recent one about an uncle who shook a three-month old to death because he couldn't handle the 45 MINUTES he was left to look after him. I'm against the death penalty but there are things that start to change my mind

Macca1987

Ringing up the doctors to make a telephone appointment, then waiting all day to hear from them, then phoning the next morning to ask why I didn't get a call, response being doctor said they called you twice, when I know my phone was next to me all day, and now I have to wait until tomorrow to call again

richnrg

Ringing up the doctors to make a telephone appointment, then waiting all day to hear from them, then phoning the next morning to ask why I didn't get a call, response being doctor said they called you twice, when I know my phone was next to me all day, and now I have to wait until tomorrow to call again
were you calling about your ear problem?

chiefdave

Katie Price getting off with a little slap on the wrist when a normal person would have gone to prison.
Its beyond belief. This is her 7th offence and she was banned at the time so not sure what they think giving her another one of those will do.

She failed an alcohol and drugs (cocaine) test, what do you have to do to get a ban? The drug driving charge was dropped before it even got to court despite her admitting it, "I took drugs, I should not be driving, I admit it all". To top if off she was on her way to get more drugs after an all night binge.

She's been given her sixth ban despite ignoring a ban at the time of this crash and told to pay £213 in costs but already owes the court £7,358 from previous cases that she hasn't paid. "Judge Kelly told how she could not jail Price because she had a 'legitimate expectation' she would avoid going to prison after attending rehab", so basically because she could afford to check in to The Priory at £5K plus a week she's got away with it. No doubt the cost of that covered by a TV appearance to tell everyone about it.

Users who are viewing this thread