Things that annoy you (20 Viewers)

Brighton Sky Blue

And wouldn't it be literally a lack of knowledge without a test? Safe in the lack of knowledge that it might be a tickly cough or Covid.

Well whoever he's visiting is probably vaccinated against COVID, but not the common cold or other general bugs going around this time of year.

LastGarrison

I am here you know!!! :p

As has been said, no one made me go but I went because there is the highly contagious virus going around and I wanted to know for sure as I have the Missus' parents staying with us and wanted to be on the safe side. (Didn't quite work out like that).

However, they are both double jabbed and had their flu jabs a week or two ago so I was less concerned about giving them the common cold as I was Covid.

Marty

Idiots on the road. 3 times I was nearly knocked off my bike this evening. Bus pulling out on me, some fat old bint opening her car door and another overtaking then immediately turning in front of me.

stay_up_skyblues

The flexible hose below bath split this morning at 6am. Took 15 minutes to find the stop cock. Water flooded kitchen and bathroom and power all off. Good times 👌🏻

Edit: this all happened pre morning coffee and shit. Not thinking about the fact there is now no water, I’ve just curled out a kraken. Can’t flush it so that will have to sit there for the plumber to enjoy 🤣🤣

stay_up_skyblues

I feel bad that the chap has literally been on the bathroom floor behind the panel for an hour now about four feet away from a steaming pile of festering turd.

Mcbean

The flexible hose below bath split this morning at 6am. Took 15 minutes to find the stop cock. Water flooded kitchen and bathroom and power all off. Good times 👌🏻

Edit: this all happened pre morning coffee and shit. Not thinking about the fact there is now no water, I’ve just curled out a kraken. Can’t flush it so that will have to sit there for the plumber to enjoy 🤣🤣
Get a bucket full from next door and away…..,… poor bastard

ajsccfc

I always wondered why nobody ever sung in time but apparently it just comes across as way more of a delay than it actually is. Apart from the Spanish who nail it every time

Reppz

Fans (mainly plastic glory-supporters) referring to "United" and "City" and expecting me to know which club they're talking about. I actually had a bloke in a Man Utd shirt ask me in the pub after the Coventry game a few weeks back (in Coventry) what the 'City' score was. I told him we drew at Blackburn and he looked at me gone out. Took me a minute to realise he was on about Man City.

Sick Boy

Fans (mainly plastic glory-supporters) referring to "United" and "City" and expecting me to know which club they're talking about. I actually had a bloke in a Man Utd shirt ask me in the pub after the Coventry game a few weeks back (in Coventry) what the 'City' score was. I told him we drew at Blackburn and he looked at me gone out. Took me a minute to realise he was on about Man City.
Scumbags.

Mcbean

I hope you gave him short shift and told him to support a proper club

wingy

Well whoever he's visiting is probably vaccinated against COVID, but not the common cold or other general bugs going around this time of year.
It could sound over the top but wasn't really but my mom in her latter years discouraged us from visiting if we had any symptoms from most of the regular stuff .She just didn't want to feel shitty.

OffenhamSkyBlue

I always wondered why nobody ever sung in time but apparently it just comes across as way more of a delay than it actually is. Apart from the Spanish who nail it every time
Presumably because there are no words to the Spanish national anthem? People used to think they were a bunch of ignoramuses who didn't know the words to their own national anthem, or too arrogant to sing them. But nope, there are none!
Better than the Greek national anthem which has 158 verses!

Mcbean

Kin Wasps Caravan parked on the motorcycle parking spot at the CBS on match day - surely there is somewhere else they can park their junk

OffenhamSkyBlue

Comments like this. They want fucking equality, yet they are allowed to say this stuff but if a male mentions something about a female's appearance in this day and age they get pilloried. Case in point the male contestants and pros in Strictly who are drooled over by the female presenters and the two female and gay male judges.
1637336576137.png

stay_up_skyblues

Comments like this. They want fucking equality, yet they are allowed to say this stuff but if a male mentions something about a female's appearance in this day and age they get pilloried. Case in point the male contestants and pros in Strictly who are drooled over by the female presenters and the two female and gay male judges.
View attachment 22779

Is the person tweeting a celebrity, politician or otherwise in the public eye. If not I’m not really sure of your point mate. We’ve got a thread on here about no so obviously attractive women.

Bugsy

View attachment 22779

Don't mean anything by it as it's your opinion but it's only human nature to find other people attractive / pretty etc, isn't it. Don't see anything wrong in it to be honest.

Users who are viewing this thread