Welcome to Sky Blues Talk!

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join thousands of fellow Coventry City fans today!

Things that annoy you (5 Viewers)

  • Thread starter Thread starter RB1992
  • Start date Start date
People who pride themselves on their "Private Road" that looks like it's been carpet bombed, but still want deliveries to their door.

I'll feckin tarmac it for ya.
 
People (normally PL fans) who think we released Dabo because he missed that penalty.

Hate the media n they lap it up.
 
This #StepUp marketing campaign for the play offs. Cringe and doesn't really roll off the tongue. Some pricks been paid thousands for it too most likely.

May of been different if we'd gone up last year 😬🤣
 
Anyway what’s been annoying me lately is voice notes in lieu of text messages. Most notably my teenage daughter. Apparently the effort required to write out a text message is too much now.
Me too. My wife sends these voice messages in real time and whoever she is "conversing" with will send a voice message back. I suggested actually calling the other person and she said that the other party can't interrupt her when it's a message. Having said that, when she receives an unsolicited call from a mobile phone or insurance company, she talks so much that the caller will invariably hang up on her rather than the other way round.
I have developed selective hearing as a consequence.
 
Estate agents, complete and utter wankers.
 
Political leaders (of any persuasion) who appear on the campaign trail in a formal shirt (no tie) with their sleeves rolled up. If they are hot, wear a short-sleeved shirt. They clearly do it to make the point that they have rolled their sleeves up to get on with the job! Tossers!
 
Fecking PlayMobil sets, with thousands of farty little pieces that, invariably, don’t get packed away at the end of playing. They either get hoovered up, chewed by the dog, or I end up treading on a nice sharp angular ‘camping table’ whilst barefoot (during a midnight raid on the snack cupboard).

I located a click on flower arrangement the other day - the dog had ate it, then shat on the carpet, and there it was. 👀
 
Hangovers that aren't full on hangovers but are somehow worse.
 
Fecking PlayMobil sets, with thousands of farty little pieces that, invariably, don’t get packed away at the end of playing. They either get hoovered up, chewed by the dog, or I end up treading on a nice sharp angular ‘camping table’ whilst barefoot (during a midnight raid on the snack cupboard).

I located a click on flower arrangement the other day - the dog had ate it, then shat on the carpet, and there it was.
I'll raise you Sylvanian Families
 
I'll raise you Sylvanian Families
Yes, bits galore there, as well. Plenty for the dog to ingest.
I’m sure it’s a marketing ploy, to make the pieces so minuscule and easily-misplaced.
 
Political leaders (of any persuasion) who appear on the campaign trail in a formal shirt (no tie) with their sleeves rolled up. If they are hot, wear a short-sleeved shirt. They clearly do it to make the point that they have rolled their sleeves up to get on with the job! Tossers!
identifying with hard working families
 
Rishi and Mrs Rishi are worth £651million - how out of touch can you be
Kier Starmer still £10m - £15m

talk about representing the people
Pretty sure she’s worth significantly more than that.
 
“Reaching out”
I complained recently about a 30% increase for a subscription to Readly.
The reply thanked me for reaching out.
Bollocks, I complained I didn’t reach out!
 
“Reaching out”
I complained recently about a 30% increase for a subscription to Readly.
The reply thanked me for reaching out.
Bollocks, I complained I didn’t reach out!
Surely you should embrace the shoulder to lean on ?
 
Pre-employment screening not accepting certified copies of birth certificates.

Whoever thought up of that has obviously never lost a piece of freaking A4 paper in their entire life!
 
People talking on their phones on buses. People playing music on their phones on buses without using headphones.
 
A broken lighter as you try to spark a blunt on your pre-tea dog walk....

Cunty thing....

...still, every cloud....I'll have to pop the pub now to geg a light...
 
People talking on their phones on buses. People playing music on their phones on buses without using headphones.
... or having video calls with family/friends, or watching random shit videos, or using a mobile on speakerphone like they do on The Apprentice. ALL without headphones. on ALL forms of transport!
 
... or having video calls with family/friends, or watching random shit videos, or using a mobile on speakerphone like they do on The Apprentice. ALL without headphones. on ALL forms of transport!
Absolutely. I use the bus a few times a week, mainly Fridays when I catch the bus from Leamington to Rugby for work. There is always someone talking loudly or listening to music or watching a film without headphones. Drives me mad.
 
Next annoyance is the endless stream of ridiculous, pointless podcasts produced by the BBC, mainly involving football. As if listening to Ella Toone and Alessia Russo giggling over a cup of coffee wouldn't be bad enough, this morning i heard a trailer for "My mate's a footballer" with (wait for it) Joe Wilkinson and Patrick Bamford.
And the whole Match of the Day Top 10 podcast with Lineker, Shearer and Micah Richards can just fuck off.

The whole concept as a form of entertainment evades me. How much do these things cost to make and how many hits do they get? It surely can't be many. Are people REALLY that interested in the minutiae of what minor celebs and even more minor players think about the game?
 
A team of staff getting bollocked instead of just the one member consistently making the same mistakes. Cowardly management. Is it not just better to take the individual to the side and give them a gentle reminder of processes?
Have you been spying on the team meetings we have here?
 
Next annoyance is the endless stream of ridiculous, pointless podcasts produced by the BBC, mainly involving football. As if listening to Ella Toone and Alessia Russo giggling over a cup of coffee wouldn't be bad enough, this morning i heard a trailer for "My mate's a footballer" with (wait for it) Joe Wilkinson and Patrick Bamford.
And the whole Match of the Day Top 10 podcast with Lineker, Shearer and Micah Richards can just fuck off.

The whole concept as a form of entertainment evades me. How much do these things cost to make and how many hits do they get? It surely can't be many. Are people REALLY that interested in the minutiae of what minor celebs and even more minor players think about the game?

I saw a clip the other day, it was some gimp (I assume a football fan) talking about when he worked at McDonalds. This is the sort of crap the kids of today listen to it seems.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom