Things that annoy you (8 Viewers)

OffenhamSkyBlue

People who repeatedly use "super" as a prefix to verbs due to their lack of vocabulary.
See also Doug King. You're not an influencer doing a TikTok video - you're being interviewed by the BBC about a major business undertaking.
Fucking grow up!
He may or may not be the real deal or a lying conniving bastard (we'll find out in due course), but he fucking annoys me already!
And "local"??? Really? Lives in Slough, hedge fund registered in London, and an accent somewhere in the Atlantic. Having a majority shareholding in a company in Stratford doesn't make him local.

Sky_Blue_Daz

It’s probably been said before but people who take advantage of breaks at work
The other day a colleague had half an hour to cook their dinner then half an hour to have it

Robinshio

supposed additional payments for benefit recipients, but not those hard working families who cant make ends meet
I am ok, and fortunately not in need, but i know of many with mortgages going up, bills going up where both couple working full time, but cant manage - many must be wondering - why bother ?

shmmeee

supposed additional payments for benefit recipients, but not those hard working families who cant make ends meet
I am ok, and fortunately not in need, but i know of many with mortgages going up, bills going up where both couple working full time, but cant manage - many must be wondering - why bother ?

A large chunk of people on benefits are hard working families of course.

chiefdave

The other day a colleague had half an hour to cook their dinner then half an hour to have it
its always annoyed me that smokers are allowed regular breaks, or at least they have been everywhere I've worked, but if you're sat in front of a screen all day and try and take the HSE recommended 10 minute break from the screen every hour that's not acceptable.

Marty

Thick cunts at the council, closed the junction off the ring road for Earlsdon, and now decided to close four pounds avenue so can't get through that way, got to go to almost the bottom of the Holyhead road to get across into Earlsdon now. Traffic is a joke.

cowboy1850

I worked in a place where the people would rock up 10/15 minutes late for work then spend another 10 or 15 minutes making tea or toast/breakfast and then sit down to slag off other employees and management. They would seriously take at least an hour to start work and of course they left early at the end of the day. All paid for by the taxpayer.

JAM See

Who will stand up for the single, idle, yet well paid man and his contribution to the national finances?
Well, assuming Kasey Palmer does pay taxes, there's a whole discussion on a different thread.

fernandopartridge

I worked in a place where the people would rock up 10/15 minutes late for work then spend another 10 or 15 minutes making tea or toast/breakfast and then sit down to slag off other employees and management. They would seriously take at least an hour to start work and of course they left early at the end of the day. All paid for by the taxpayer.
Good for them

Nuskyblue

That is literally every workplace.

skybluejelly

If it's not bad enough going shopping with my wife ..why does every moron in front of me have to walk along looking at there phone walking as slowly as possible ..and why have they taken chairs away from outside changing rooms ..where are the hoardes of bored men meant to sit

Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk

OffenhamSkyBlue

If it's not bad enough going shopping with my wife ..why does every moron in front of me have to walk along looking at there phone walking as slowly as possible ..and why have they taken chairs away from outside changing rooms ..where are the hoardes of bored men meant to sit

Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk
Is lurking furtively in the lingerie aisle frowned upon these days??

OffenhamSkyBlue

BBC (and probably other media channels) who send huge amounts of people to Qatar to "report" on the World Cup. Bloody 5Live Breakfast sending a presenter there. And all the studio bollocks for matches - could ALL be done from the UK.
Massive expenditure of licence fee. irrespective of the issues about supporting a backward-thinking country.

And is anyone really that interested in this WC???

Sbarcher

BBC (and probably other media channels) who send huge amounts of people to Qatar to "report" on the World Cup. Bloody 5Live Breakfast sending a presenter there. And all the studio bollocks for matches - could ALL be done from the UK.
Massive expenditure of licence fee. irrespective of the issues about supporting a backward-thinking country.

And is anyone really that interested in this WC???
Have to agree with this.
For an organisation who exist mainly due to tax-payer funding, they seem to have no limits on the purse strings. As above, each section have their own staff when all functions could be shared across media/stations.
Boils my piss when over 250 BBC staff cover Glastonbury.
Dumbing down with cheap, purile "celebrity" quizzes and shows certainly does not - Inform, Educate or Entertain me.
Not only BBC, last week ITV flew out the weather presenter to Cop27 in Egypt to present the weather news.
Jollies all round!

OffenhamSkyBlue

Have to agree with this.
For an organisation who exist mainly due to tax-payer funding, they seem to have no limits on the purse strings. As above, each section have their own staff when all functions could be shared across media/stations.
Boils my piss when over 250 BBC staff cover Glastonbury.
Dumbing down with cheap, purile "celebrity" quizzes and shows certainly does not - Inform, Educate or Entertain me.
Not only BBC, last week ITV flew out the weather presenter to Cop27 in Egypt to present the weather news.
Jollies all round!
Yes, the BBC's promotion of a commercial event like Glastonbury annoys the hell out of me too.
All the political reporters flying to Bali for G20 the week after they have been in Egypt for COP27 too! These things could be reported on by them watching online like they did during the pandemic.

Users who are viewing this thread