Things that annoy you (17 Viewers)

Sky_Blue_Daz

the TSB Branch in town, understaffed too many customers and one staff member in particular has a right attitude problem

Hertsccfc

Have to admit I found it extremely good when I was looking for a new job but yeah there's loads of complete and utter bollocks on there!!!
Yes all that inane rubbish and people who claim to be exactly the opposite of what they are in real life. And even worse falling over each other to be the first to like their boss' posts.

Last edited:

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
the TSB Branch in town, understaffed too many customers and one staff member in particular has a right attitude problem
Bank/BS branches in general. If you do find one open when you can get there, eg a Saturday, they'll close at 11:30 and not have any counters open, just a rando with a clipboard.

'Can I change these old pound coins I found please'
'Oh, I'm sorry, we have no counter service, they're open Mon to Fri'
'Why tf do you think I'm here on a Sat?...'

ovduk78

Bank/BS branches in general. If you do find one open when you can get there, eg a Saturday, they'll close at 11:30 and not have any counters open, just a rando with a clipboard.

'Can I change these old pound coins I found please'
'Oh, I'm sorry, we have no counter service, they're open Mon to Fri'
'Why tf do you think I'm here on a Sat?...'
My wife asked me to pay some cash into her Bank of Scotland account which I gave done many times for her but they wouldn't let me "as she had to be present & it's been like this for years". My son used to have a child's saving account with them and despite the fact they are owned by Halifax BS the interest rate between the 2 of them were different and the better rate was only available in Halifax branches in England or the BofS main branch on Edinburgh. Soon moved it out of there!! They constantly seem to deny that they are owned by Halifax despite it being on the letters and my son's bank book and all the adverts on TV have them as "Scotland's Bank"

Alan Dugdales Moustache

"it's terrible: petrol, gas, electric..everything is so expensive I can't go abroad this year. "

shmmeee

Why would anyone go on LinkedIn unless they’re job hunting? Even then I don’t go past my message inbox.

Blind-Faith

How there now has to be a bloody female pundit on every mens game. Only going to get worse since the euro’s aswell.

Is there not a females game going on that they can go and give their opinion about where they actually have experience in what’s going on?

shmmeee

How there now has to be a bloody female pundit on every mens game. Only going to get worse since the euro’s aswell.

Is there not a females game going on that they can go and give their opinion about where they actually have experience in what’s going on?

The rules are the same? It’s not like John Motson ever played elite level.

covmark

Tbf, most of the male pundits are a load of shit, so the female ones may be an improvement. All clichés and stating the obvious apart from a couple of decent ones.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

JAM See

Yeah, and that Mark bloody Kermode, banging on about directors and actors in films.

He's never even directed a film.

Sick of it I am.

fernandopartridge

Tbf, most of the male pundits are a load of shit, so the female ones may be an improvement. All clichés and stating the obvious apart from a couple of decent ones.

I don't care about female pundits per se, i find them all equally pointless but disappointing that e.g. Karen Carney just parrots the same cliches as her male counterparts.

Perhaps, overall, footballers of any sex are just pretty boring and football analysis is too

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

covmark

Think all commentators are unnecessary and steal a living tbh.
Don't mind Souness and Keane. Whenever Hendrie has co comms our games he seems to have done his research, and is ok. The worst are Don 'Covenry' Goodman, Michael Owen and Jamie Redknapp.

Tommo1993

Don't mind Souness and Keane. Whenever Hendrie has co comms our games he seems to have done his research, and is ok. The worst are Don 'Covenry' Goodman, Michael Owen and Jamie Redknapp.

Yeah it’s the mundane, inane shite I can’t stand. They actually get paid for it.

Sbarcher

Even my wife complains that the female commentators just start screeching when it gets a bit exciting.

Nick

Administrator
People posting about dead cats on social media.

May as well just be lost dog and cat run over reports.

shmmeee

I don't care about female pundits per se, i find them all equally pointless but disappointing that e.g. Karen Carney just parrots the same cliches as her male counterparts.

Perhaps, overall, footballers of any sex are just pretty boring and football analysis is too

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Id much rather listen to someone like @Esoterica on here or the data scout type people who actually talk about tactics and stuff than a bunch of ex pros spouting cliches. If they knew literally the bare minimum about the tactical side of the game they’d be managers.

Esoterica

Id much rather listen to someone like @Esoterica on here or the data scout type people who actually talk about tactics and stuff than a bunch of ex pros spouting cliches. If they knew literally the bare minimum about the tactical side of the game they’d be managers.
Aww shucks. Unfortunately Sky and BT Sport couldn’t afford the compensation fee required to prise me out of my player management role in 9th division Czech football.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

It was probably my first entry on this thread. Don’t care if you’re driving a bike, a car or a heavy. Put your fucking phone down.

Saw that on the iPlayer. Don't think I've ever seen such a graphic accident ever. Everyone who drives any vehicle should be made to watch this . Yes, put your fucking phones away.

Nick

Administrator
Saw that on the iPlayer. Don't think I've ever seen such a graphic accident ever. Everyone who drives any vehicle should be made to watch this . Yes, put your fucking phones away.

Yeah, not much bothers me with gore but that really hit home.

Should make it a TV advert. Must admit I am pretty bad at looking at my phone / changing song at traffic lights etc but for the guy to be in charge of a lorry and on dating sites is insane.

Macca1987

It was probably my first entry on this thread. Don’t care if you’re driving a bike, a car or a heavy. Put your fucking phone down.

So hard hitting, just watched it, the car crushed under the lorry, that then caught fire, don't think anyone could see that and not be shocked and devastated about how such a stupid action could cause such carnage. One definitely for road campaigns. Agree with all the sentiment, 'Leave your phone alone'

Users who are viewing this thread