Things that annoy you (26 Viewers)

Tommo1993

People wearing big massive puffer jackets, hats and balaclavas in this weather.

Don't care if it's judging, they are up to no good.

On the back of this and the walking your dog in these conditions.

Some twat at about 11 this morning walking up Radford Road. Adidas tracksuit and a woolly hat. With his pit bull.

stay_up_skyblues

Yesterday I saw some twat on a quad bike with his two or three (I’m guessing) year old daughter sat in front of him. Neither had a helmet on. Flooring it down the main road in and out of traffic pulling wheelies. The mind fucking boggles.

Nick

Administrator
Yesterday I saw some twat on a quad bike with his two or three (I’m guessing) year old daughter sat in front of him. Neither had a helmet on. Flooring it down the main road in and out of traffic pulling wheelies. The mind fucking boggles.

100% a gofundme for the funeral if they fall and die. People wearing t shirts with them both on at the funeral.

OffenhamSkyBlue

On a par with the 3yo lad in Bury who got run over by a tractor in his own family's farmyard. Utterly preventable and desperately sad.

OffenhamSkyBlue

Fuck, with somebody driving it and not looking or was he fucking about with it?

"Enquiries have established that the boy had suffered his critical injuries following a collision with a tractor.

GMP said the tractor driver, understood to know the boy, is helping them with inquiries".

Health & Safety Executive are investigating.

Not going to guess at who the driver might have been, but could you imagine how they are feeling?

OffenhamSkyBlue

HSE released the workplace fatality data for 21/22 just last week.
Agriculture, forestry and fishing has BY FAR the highest rate of fatalities (per 100,000 employees), at 21 TIMES the all-industry rate, despite being down quite a bit on last year's figures.

NorthernWisdom

To add to the dog thing, people who put up repeated bitchy Facebook posts about people walking a dog, then when it turns out to be somebody popular, everybody understands that there was a perfectly good reason.

Doesn't matter if it was Ted Bundy or Mother Theresa, stick to your original judgement!

torchomatic

stay_up_skyblues

The fact that out manager wants us to bring in laptops for a meeting with everybody present in the same room.

Got this on Thursday. All for a demo on the new system which is 95% the same as the old because the doddery old(er) woman on the team can’t use it. So all seven of us have to go in and demo together. Seven lots of petrol to and from Nottingham, lunch for seven, dinner and drinks afterwards for seven. What a big waste of company money.

SkyBlueSoul

Late night fucking emergency dental work. Several stages to this
  1. Dentist wasn't able to get me in for a crown after part of my tooth broke because he's "going on holiday in a few weeks and probably couldn't get the lab work back in time"
  2. Week later and my tooth has exploded while eating dinner meaning an 11pm emergency appointment to remove the nerve and have a temporary filling
  3. Turns out I was the roughly one patient a month who's nerve is so aggravated that the anaesthetic doesn't really work even after extra injections
  4. So I've paid £500 to look like a stroke victim, be in agony and still have to pay god knows how much for a root canal and crown when my actual dentist gets back

I hope he gets wasps in his Pina Coladas and burns the soles of his feet

Alan Dugdales Moustache

On this night of all nights, when it’s boiling and the windows are wide open, a fucking owl takes mantle right outside the window. @Greggs control your bird.
What kind of owl was it ? 😁

Last edited:

Alan Dugdales Moustache

TV stations who send out reporters to the back of beyond (Norfolk) to tell us that yesterday this particular village reached the highest temperature in the UK and it's all caused by global warming .
Yes, aided and abetted by your car.
You don't actually need to be there.

Tommo1993

Doctors insisting on telephone appointments, they call, for literally the duration of one ring then hang up the phone. And accuse you of missing the appointment.

Is the NHS really exempt from criticism?…

SBAndy

Doctors insisting on telephone appointments, they call, for literally the duration of one ring then hang up the phone. And accuse you of missing the appointment.

Is the NHS really exempt from criticism?…

My sister’s been down the doctors today about a rash on her leg.

Doctor: “so what do you think it is?”

Sister: “I don’t know, that’s why I’m here”

Doctor: “And what about that on your foot, what do you think that is?”

Sister: “I don’t know that either”

Doctor then tells her just to leave it and it’ll be fine. It won’t, it’s been like it for a while. Pointless exercise.

Tommo1993

My sister’s been down the doctors today about a rash on her leg.

Doctor: “so what do you think it is?”

Sister: “I don’t know, that’s why I’m here”

Doctor: “And what about that on your foot, what do you think that is?”

Sister: “I don’t know that either”

Doctor then tells her just to leave it and it’ll be fine. It won’t, it’s been like it for a while. Pointless exercise.

She should’ve just been sarcastic.

What’s that on your foot?

It’s my toe. Look closer and you’ll see 4 more.

dutchman

How annoying is this?

I always by the same style of reading glasses from the same supplier so you'd think when a pair break I could simply swap a part or parts from an older pair but no, theres always a tiny, almost imperceptible difference in the shape of the parts or the way they're attached. :mad:

Nick

Administrator
Those fucking EE Kevin Bacon Adverts.

Not only is his voice annoying but they are actually bullshit. "100 devices in your home, that means 100 monitors for productivity"

Doesn't even make any sense.

"We just landed a plane thanks to EE"

No mate, it's due to the fucking tech team who just set up the computer stuff in the living room.

stay_up_skyblues

Those fucking EE Kevin Bacon Adverts.

Not only is his voice annoying but they are actually bullshit. "100 devices in your home, that means 100 monitors for productivity"

Doesn't even make any sense.

"We just landed a plane thanks to EE"

No mate, it's due to the fucking tech team who just set up the computer stuff in the living room.

And who would let EE into their house to land a plane? And if you’re gonna go to all that effort why is Bacon video calling me instead of turning up in person to sign my Tremors poster?

• Haha
Reactions: vow

Users who are viewing this thread