Things that annoy you (13 Viewers)

Sky_Blue_Daz

Bit of a Larry David moment yesterday I was in the bank yesterday , there were 2 people in front of me . The person at the front came out of the queue to use the cash point , then the second person got served and the first person then went in front of me in the queue . I said that I was next as they came out of the queue but my wife said let them go next .

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
Andi Peters the TV geezer . A total attention seeking twat.

2_Andi-Peters-reunites-with-Ed-The-Duck-and-Live-and-Kicking-co-host-Emma-Forbes.jpg

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Irritating when he was a children's presenter donkeys years ago and like a needy child now. I'd rather listen to that duck on GMB than this twat.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

That "I just called to say I hate you" song by Anne Marie.

Utter tripe and annoying as shit.
Is that different from the Stevie wonder one ?

LastGarrison

It’s been mentioned before but the ‘big 3’ is seriously fucking annoying.

Part of me wants one of them to fuck off just so everyone stops that shit.

Nick

Administrator
And last one for the morning.

Moving to work for a ‘tech company’ who sell themselves as using AI and being cutting edge to quickly realise they still work off about 100 spreadsheets and don’t know their arse from their elbow.

They are always the worst.

The amount of people I have to deal with who's website says they are leading experts in certain things but they actually know nothing, they have just outsourced it to India but now the bloke has vanished.

shmmeee

And last one for the morning.

Moving to work for a ‘tech company’ who sell themselves as using AI and being cutting edge to quickly realise they still work off about 100 spreadsheets and don’t know their arse from their elbow.

This could literally be all but about five companies claiming to use AI. My Masters degree was basically one year of me going “Is that it? Where’s the AI?”

wingy

The beeb for chucking out Steve Wright fir that useless Scott Wanker - will be a massive turn off when it happens - just an indication that management don’t have a clue
It's the constant rehiring from within house rather than select from other stations to try and maintain some semblance similar style .
I mean we're all ageing along with Steve Wright and eventually the audience will be a different demographic but it ain't there yet.

JAM See

He may be for you but that Scott wanker is a really poor communicator imo
I actually like him on radio 5 on a Saturday morning.

Him and Chris Stark are an Elis and John for the hard of thinking, but it's pretty inoffensive stuff.

Just what I want with my coffee while I'm nursing a hangover.

Reactions: vow

NorthernWisdom

I actually like him on radio 5 on a Saturday morning.

Him and Chris Stark are an Elis and John for the hard of thinking, but it's pretty inoffensive stuff.

Just what I want with my coffee while I'm nursing a hangover.
He's also been better when standing in on Radio 2, as well.

But Steve Wright was doing the same shtick on Radio 1 when I was at school, and it was annoying then, too!

Grendel

Clients who go for the cheap option and then don’t like being told the truth about the wider impact it’s having on their business.

To be fair your latest profession has more smoke and mirrors than a Boris Johnson get Brexit done rally 😏

Sick Boy

To be fair your latest profession has more smoke and mirrors than a Boris Johnson get Brexit done rally 😏
Don't disagree at all! I recently got shown some work done that was charged as a day's work, it was literally a PDF export from a 3rd party tool with a logo added.

Tommo1993

People who walk their dogs when it's far too hot.

Our pup is just beginning to understand it all now. She loves the garden at this time of day because the sun hasn’t reached it, clearly isn’t keen on when it does. But she’s still getting a bit pissy about not going out on our walks like normal.

Users who are viewing this thread