Things that annoy you (20 Viewers)

Tommo1993

Actually Sandra is closer to the proper meaning. A “hack” is simply a clever way of doing something. It was mostly used to bypass security but could be for anything.

Nonsense. It’s just a stupid modern adaptation. Your link isn’t the most supporting of debates! Sandra is stupid. I shall die on this hill!

Blind-Faith

My stupid cow of a boss turns up this morning wearing a face mask announcing she has Covid, so the sales director immediately told her to turn round and go home, she tried to tell everyone she felt fine etc but she was made to go back home.

30 mile round trip for her, she couldn’t ring in to check first off like anyone else would. She seems to think the place can’t run without her and she has to be there.

If anyone else would of done it she would of gone mad at them. The kind of twat who had two weeks off last year and came into work atleast twice to see how it was all going. Absolutely nothing else going on in her life, the fucking jobsworth!

I really try not to go through life hating people as it rots you from the inside, but I absolutely detest the woman I really do

Brighton Sky Blue

workplace snitches , a girl at work phoned in sick this morning a colleague found out and told the manager she was posting photos on a nightout last night on instagram . Bit of a rotten trick

A colleague did that after telling everyone they were going to Rammstein on Sunday.

OffenhamSkyBlue

My stupid cow of a boss turns up this morning wearing a face mask announcing she has Covid, so the sales director immediately told her to turn round and go home, she tried to tell everyone she felt fine etc but she was made to go back home.

30 mile round trip for her, she couldn’t ring in to check first off like anyone else would. She seems to think the place can’t run without her and she has to be there.

If anyone else would of done it she would of gone mad at them. The kind of twat who had two weeks off last year and came into work atleast twice to see how it was all going. Absolutely nothing else going on in her life, the fucking jobsworth!

I really try not to go through life hating people as it rots you from the inside, but I absolutely detest the woman I really do
No - DON'T ring in "to check first" - your workplace should still have a policy in place that you stay at home (and work from home if you are well enough) if you are positive or have any symptoms. Wear face coverings in densely-populated or poorly ventilated rooms (or reschedule meetings that would be predicted to fall into these categories to be online).
We have adopted this for a wider range of infectious diseases so that the workplace can be healthier all round.

Tommo1993

When I was 20 I actually bumped in to my manager in Spon Gate one night, after throwing a sicky.

Serves me right for going in there tbf.

Nick

Administrator
No - DON'T ring in "to check first" - your workplace should still have a policy in place that you stay at home (and work from home if you are well enough) if you are positive or have any symptoms. Wear face coverings in densely-populated or poorly ventilated rooms (or reschedule meetings that would be predicted to fall into these categories to be online).
We have adopted this for a wider range of infectious diseases so that the workplace can be healthier all round.
Depends if you want to get paid or not if you don't get sick pay.

Grendel

it entirely depends on individual company policy and most workers actually can’t work from home in many businesses

Blind-Faith

Exactly , she has the ability to work from home so there is no need for her to be in when she’s sick.

On a side not, she’s just emailed everyone in the office telling them each individually telling them how much holiday they have left for the year and that they need to take it.

Last time I checked , it was our decision when we ask for our holiday, she by all means has the right to reject the request as she is the manager , but she can’t tell us we have to take them. We all know if we don’t take it we lose it.

Mcbean

When I was 20 I actually bumped in to my manager in Spon Gate one night, after throwing a sicky.

Serves me right for going in there tbf.
A fella I used to work with was a special c*nstable - he was supposed to be working ( ie being paid to be somewhere ) one Saturday but took a seat in the face while repelling away fans at Highfield road so he appeared on the Monday with an unexplained injury that he couldn’t have got working - tosser !

Bugsy

Tiktok is full of people who like to chat shit, got too much time on their hands, attention seeking fuckwit cretins who prey on the vulnerable and weak. just a whole lot of waste of fucking time.

well that's what I got from it anyway when I once glanced over to see what my niece was doing. horrible app one of the worst out there and I don't see what good it actual does at all.

Tommo1993

Tiktok is full of people who like to chat shit, got too much time on their hands, attention seeking fuckwit cretins who prey on the vulnerable and weak. all lot of waste of fucking time.

well that's what I got from it anyway when I once glanced over to see what my niece was doing. horrible app one of the worst out there and I don't see what good it actual does at all.

My brother in law and his girlfriend came round ours for the night the other week. My mrs, him and his mrs were all on it, scrolling through all the videos - volume up. Fucking hell, it was unbearable.

You know when someone has a tv remote and just flicks through channels aimlessly? And you just want to get the remote and impale them with it.

JAM See

Commentary and Coventry - always makes my ears prick up when I hear it on a sports programme.
Yeah, I always prick up my ears at that one.

The only people I can think of who have it worse are Derby fans.

Last edited:

Sbarcher

A fella I used to work with was a special c*nstable - he was supposed to be working ( ie being paid to be somewhere ) one Saturday but took a seat in the face while repelling away fans at Highfield road so he appeared on the Monday with an unexplained injury that he couldn’t have got working - tosser !
Years ago 3 of our Directors went on a works visit. When the cameras panned around at Headingly, there they were with a glass in hand!

tom88

and when they make a statement And then point out and highlight the obvious that every else is thinking as if they’re not wrong…

“Yeah,look…listen. I think Man Utd will win the league this year. Listen, Yes, I know they haven’t been great in the last decade but under Ten Haag blah blah blah”

Users who are viewing this thread