Things that annoy you (15 Viewers)

Sick Boy

Have done two flights today to get home - was touch and go all the time with the logistics of the trip , the airports were packed and the taxi we got back home in should have been sanitised as a favour to public health and condemned and to cap it all the effing passport E gate wouldn’t recognise my picture - it’s virtually brand new - arse rant over
I’ve heard that if it’s been done as a selfie you’re in trouble.
The airport situation in the UK is a shambles, it took me over 2.5 hours to get off a plane at Gatwick and get out the airport.

Hertsccfc

People going to the gym who insist on parking right outside it because it's too much effort to walk 50 metres
Surely there can't be many people who don't live close enough to a gym to be able to walk/run to get there. Ok maybe some people in remote areas, but otherwise why would anyone drive to the gym? Why not run there and not go in and save all the money?

Nick

Administrator
Surely there can't be many people who don't live close enough to a gym to be able to walk/run to get there. Ok maybe some people in remote areas, but otherwise why would anyone drive to the gym? Why not run there and not go in and save all the money?

Depends really. Where I used to live the closest gym was awful and an hour's walk.

Why add 2 hours onto it when you could drive there?

chiefdave

I would say a lot of people go on the way to work but when I used to do that it was pretty much empty.

shmmeee

The airport situation in the UK is a shambles, it took me over 2.5 hours to get off a plane at Gatwick and get out the airport.

Yeah selfie cams reverse the image so face recognition doesn’t work.

Nick

Administrator

Yep, I flew to East Mids a few weeks ago and it took about 3 hours to get off the plane, wait for a bus, wait to get off the bus and then queue for an automated system.

stay_up_skyblues

I wasn't aware so had quick look,

jeez poor behaviour if true: Ashley Cain Truth Revealed

Shocking, obviously, if true. But that website is an absolute cesspit of scum I had the misfortune of looking up a few years ago when it was mentioned on a podcast I listened to. It’s a forum for likeminded people to just slate anyone and everyone in the public eye in the worst (often with no regard for the truth) possible ways.

Nick

Administrator
GPs AGAIN!

Call up, hold for ages, "no appointments, ring back tomorrow at 8AM".

Fuck off, put a message if there are none BEFORE people have to hold. Let me make an appointment for tomorrow then you daft pricks.

"We don't do appointments"

What the fuck does it take to get seen? No wonder people go to A+E with a sore arm.

Update: Kicked off big time and somehow they found an appointment for me.

Will be changing surgeries after.

Last edited:

jimmyhillsfanclub

Twats protesting about fuel prices by organising rolling road blocks on the motorways......

Fuck off you pricks. Go & road-block Downing street if you want to protest about fuel duty or go & smash up the offices of Shell & BP if you want to protest about oil company profiteering......

Grendel

Twats protesting about fuel prices by organising rolling road blocks on the motorways......

Fuck off you pricks. Go & road-block Downing street if you want to protest about fuel duty or go & smash up the offices of Shell & BP if you want to protest about oil company profiteering......

This was literally a suicide solution

stay_up_skyblues

workplace snitches , a girl at work phoned in sick this morning a colleague found out and told the manager she was posting photos on a nightout last night on instagram . Bit of a rotten trick

I used to work with a lad who was renowned for his sickies and the excuses given. Burning his skin having mistaken bleach for bubble bath was a classic.

He‘d called in sick on a Monday with suspected sciatica and that morning his mate posted to Facebook a video of the lad hanging upside down from a dancing pole in a club and then falling heavily onto his back 🤣. Said mate was Facebook friends with the whole office, including sick note’s line manager.

Tommo1993

“Hacks” may be a big reason I scrapped Facebook.

No Sandra, an alternative way (pointless in most cases) of carrying out a task is not a hack. Go and fuck yourself.

Someone gaining unauthorised access into health or financial records is a hack. Like that time a few years ago when the NHS shit themselves. Not because you stuck a sponge on the end of something to make cleaning easier. Go fuck yourself some more. c**t.

shmmeee

“Hacks” may be a big reason I scrapped Facebook.

No Sandra, an alternative way (pointless in most cases) of carrying out a task is not a hack. Go and fuck yourself.

Someone gaining unauthorised access into health or financial records is a hack. Like that time a few years ago when the NHS shit themselves. Not because you stuck a sponge on the end of something to make cleaning easier. Go fuck yourself some more. c**t.

Actually Sandra is closer to the proper meaning. A “hack” is simply a clever way of doing something. It was mostly used to bypass security but could be for anything.

Sky_Blue_Daz

I used to work with a lad who was renowned for his sickies and the excuses given. Burning his skin having mistaken bleach for bubble bath was a classic.

He‘d called in sick on a Monday with suspected sciatica and that morning his mate posted to Facebook a video of the lad hanging upside down from a dancing pole in a club and then falling heavily onto his back 🤣. Said mate was Facebook friends with the whole office, including sick note’s line manager.
A few years ago I was working at a college we had a really good team and a lady joined us and for 3 months she was fine. Then she had hospital appointments every Friday afternoon and first thing Monday morning even on one occasion we were breaking up for the holidays on a Thursday and her appointment changes from a Friday to a Thursday afternoon. It was really difficult for those of us who genuinely wanted to throw a sickie 😉

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread