Things that annoy you (24 Viewers)

oakey

Anyway he's stabbing the border plants with some old school clippers now so at least that's quiet.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Picking up a currant off the kitchen worktop and shoving it in yer gob quick before anyone sees you. Then the wife comes in with a can of "Raid" in her hand and says, "I've just sprayed a few minutes ago. I'm pretty sure I must've got that bloody fly!"
Was it a currant???........

wingy

Picking up a currant off the kitchen worktop and shoving it in yer gob quick before anyone sees you. Then the wife comes in with a can of "Raid" in her hand and says, "I've just sprayed a few minutes ago. I'm pretty sure I must've got that bloody fly!"
Was it a currant???........
Shoulda gone to Specsavers.

Bugsy

cowboy1850

The standard of driving has dropped a lot during the pandemic. I automatically presume another driver is going to fuck me over whenever there is a chance to.

I'm also coming to the opinion that covid has disaffected and put quite a few people in a bit of a daze or the opposite quick to temper.
Saw a woman no later than her 40's driving like an 80 year old today. Stopping and waiting at every roundabout even though no cars were coming.
People in the supermarket looking totally spaced out too. Almost like their mind isn't functioning clearly or in a state of bewilderment.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I'm also coming to the opinion that covid has disaffected and put quite a few people in a bit of a daze or the opposite quick to temper.
Saw a woman no later than her 40's driving like an 80 year old today. Stopping and waiting at every roundabout even though no cars were coming.
People in the supermarket looking totally spaced out too. Almost like their mind isn't functioning clearly or in a state of bewilderment.

Yes, I agree. I think it comes down to a lack of stimulation all round. Even in supermarkets where that's probably the place you would catch covid, people behave really stupidly. Half asleep and getting in the way more than ever.

I first started noticing it with my brother though. He is autistic but managed to do pretty well and get a job working with people for a couple of years pre-covid. The pandemic hit him hard though, and he got to the point where even walking the dog once a day was a struggle. It's taken him a while to get back up to speed again since he has gone back.

hill83

That'll do it mate. When you're on a bike you automatically have to assume everyone wants to kill you.

Do you still ride?

Not anymore no. Had an accident when my front tyre went coming off the ring road then had my son not long after. Got forced to learn to drive a car by the ex. Doubt I’ll go back to it.

Mcbean

Watch Shaun of the dead - offers hints on dealing with zombies

Sbarcher

That'll do it mate. When you're on a bike you automatically have to assume everyone wants to kill you.

Do you still ride?
I've always driven with a defensive outlook. As you guys say, riding a bike teaches you to always be alert for the unexpected.

eastwoodsdustman

Getting ‘beeped’ by drivers who think you’re in the wrong lane when in fact they are.
Specifically the bottom of the ringroad/ sky blue way. It’s happened twice to me now in the last couple of weeks. Fucking ignorant idiots.

Nick

Administrator
Getting ‘beeped’ by drivers who think you’re in the wrong lane when in fact they are.
Specifically the bottom of the ringroad/ sky blue way. It’s happened twice to me now in the last couple of weeks. Fucking ignorant idiots.

Gallagher Retail roundabout on A444.

Pretty much every time.

Users who are viewing this thread