Things that annoy you (24 Viewers)

Sbarcher

I know I shouldn't really be annoyed as it's the school holidays, but.......
I fish at least once a week on the Oxford Canal at Thrupp. Lots of narrow boats, to be expected.
My gripe is with the families and kids hiring canoes and kayaks from the nearby business.
They steer into the bank and splash around trying to keep on course, go mental when they see a narrow boat approaching and generally spoil the peace and tranquility of the area.
Me getting old? yes, probably!

olderskyblue

I know I shouldn't really be annoyed as it's the school holidays, but.......
I fish at least once a week on the Oxford Canal at Thrupp. Lots of narrow boats, to be expected.
My gripe is with the families and kids hiring canoes and kayaks from the nearby business.
They steer into the bank and splash around trying to keep on course, go mental when they see a narrow boat approaching and generally spoil the peace and tranquility of the area.
Me getting old? yes, probably!
Go fishing somewhere else?

Mcbean

Phase 2 season ticket holders
giphy.gif
Just jealous 🤣

Tommo1993

I mean like small residential, country lanes etc etc. The top of coundon wedge by the royal court there was one stuck a few days ago.

Another one lost looking for Amazon maybe. They used to end up stuck in Brownshill Green as well. What’s getting a bit annoying is people in areas getting all snotty with HGV’s using their roads and signing petitions etc., which causes very unnecessary restrictions on more than suitable roads, in turn cutting out our work for us.

Sbarcher

Go fishing somewhere else?
Could do, but love it there.Used to fish lakes but they are so full of fish it's too easy. The canal has so many species, you never know what you are going to catch, and you have to have a bit of skill!

olderskyblue

Could do, but love it there.Used to fish lakes but they are so full of fish it's too easy. The canal has so many species, you never know what you are going to catch, and you have to have a bit of skill!
Fished a lot in my youth. Shardlow was always good, and Welshpool. Used to go every other Sunday with Broad St Rugby club

skyblue1991

Colds. Been cold free for 18 months thanks to lockdowns and distancing but caught one and I’ve felt like shit for the last 3 days.
It's why we have to mix, our natual immune systems have weakened due to social distancing and face coverings. Not surprised you're feeling crap with a common cold, think we'll see a lot of us like that the next couple of months!

stay_up_skyblues

Colds. Been cold free for 18 months thanks to lockdowns and distancing but caught one and I’ve felt like shit for the last 3 days.

Might wanna get a test if you haven’t already mate, I was sure I had a cold last week and it turned out to be Rona.

On this subject, can anyone who has had it give an idea of when I can expect to be able to smell and taste again?

ccfctommy

The word 'woke'.

An American import (ironic, right?) And a lot of the user's of this word do not seem to know what it means. What ever happened to 'pc'?

On Twitter today, someone said that some kind of food was woke.

Sbarcher

The word 'woke'.

An American import (ironic, right?) And a lot of the user's of this word do not seem to know what it means. What ever happened to 'pc'?

On Twitter today, someone said that some kind of food was woke.
I had it for tea. It was a double woker.

SBAndy

American society. Whole things fucked. The perfect capitalist creation by the wealthy for the wealthy

With the amount of natural disasters they have, it amazes me that they do very little (in comparison to what they could be doing) about climate change.

jimmyhillsfanclub

I watched a few festival highlights last night.....there was a kid in the crowd with a banner begging to play drums for sam fender which the big screen camera kept focussing on, only encouraging the entitled little c**t further in cringeworthy attempts to get the crowd to cheer for it to happen.....

....drummer should have called him up on stage just to tell him to fuck right off......

Mcbean

Did you see the Chap who got up with Dave Grohl with a guitar - was a bit cringeworthy but he didn’t do a bad job

jimmyhillsfanclub

Did you see the Chap who got up with Dave Grohl with a guitar - was a bit cringeworthy but he didn’t do a bad job

I think its all too cringe....

......the only reason fans should be on stage is to dive off it again.....

....I once stage-dived at a wurzels gig.....true story.

Users who are viewing this thread