Things that annoy you (17 Viewers)

skyblue1991

People without suitcases or heavy luggage that use the lift to get to the first floor.

Lazy bastards!

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

skyblue1991

The women I pulled back in them days were a lot fitter (and had no wrinkles) to what I get to pull these days
Surely you have a choice of wrinkly bitches to pull, such as pugs, bulldogs and dogue de Bordeauxs?

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

shmmeee

Getting stuck behind someone at the bar, who when served doesn’t know what they want. Bring back table service!!

Similar: passengers in the car at McDonalds drive thru who don’t know what they want when you get to the order bit. Said we were going twenty minutes ago, sat in the queue for ten minutes, act like they never thought about it when you’re waiting to tell them what you want.

Mcbean

Pisses me off - we get the daily telegraph ( don’t ask ) every football result day the only club that gets a story is Derby every effing time - it’s as if there are no other teams in the championship - dross !!

Blind-Faith

Getting stuck behind someone at the bar, who when served doesn’t know what they want. Bring back table service!!

Also when someone orders a round of drinks and asks for the Guinness last, always ask for it first and it will get poured first and left to settle while all the other drinks are made 👍

Nick

Administrator
Just had to stop off at Gallagher retail.

It's fucking feral. Just straight up fucking dirty

Hassled by pushy beggars as well. Fuck right off.

ajsccfc

Always hated it there, if only for the terrible layout. More than five people trying to get out and you've got an instant traffic jam, absolutely shit

skybluejelly

Suppliers who sell fence panels as 6ft then when they turn up they are 180cm so 3cm to short ,bloody pain in the arse having to put spacers on

NorthernWisdom

Given up with the BBC radio 5 - that Rachel Burden is a mouthy cow who is always right - been there done everything
I always liked Nicky Campbell's breakfast show. Gave up with the onset of Covid however, as I like to be woken up with something that isn't the announcement of my impending doom, as the first thing I hear on a morning!

skyblue1991

I've been off on annual leave this week and had an appointment somewhere yesterday at 10:00 and I got caught in traffic without any roadworks, nothing. Purely down to volume of cars.

What the fuck are people doing with their lives? Surely not everyone can be off

Mcbean

I've been off on annual leave this week and had an appointment somewhere yesterday at 10:00 and I got caught in traffic without any roadworks, nothing. Purely down to volume of cars.

No most of the feckers are coming to Stratford which is a shite town

OffenhamSkyBlue

Given up with the BBC radio 5 - that Rachel Burden is a mouthy cow who is always right - been there done everything
There's been "fillers-in" for the regular presenters on Breakfast and Drive on 5live this week, because all the massively overpaid "stars" are on holiday. And the presenters have been perfectly able to conduct interviews of guests and cue in the news, travel and weather. Quite refreshing, actually - and a damn sight better value for the licence fee! Fuck the lot of them off.

fernandopartridge

Lots of people off with kids in the holidays tbf, I couldn't get a seat in a local cafe on Monday as it was full of grannies with kids etc

Sbarcher

There's been "fillers-in" for the regular presenters on Breakfast and Drive on 5live this week, because all the massively overpaid "stars" are on holiday. And the presenters have been perfectly able to conduct interviews of guests and cue in the news, travel and weather. Quite refreshing, actually - and a damn sight better value for the licence fee! Fuck the lot of them off.
I agree. While I’m at it why do we need to know the names of the weather and traffic readers? It’s of no importance at all who is reading from a script. Trying to make minor celebrities of nomarks.

wingy

I agree. While I’m at it why do we need to know the names of the weather and traffic readers? It’s of no importance at all who is reading from a script. Trying to make minor celebrities of nomarks.
One of my feeds has been pushing Simon McCrory chatter keeping the GB news profile out and about , all what an edgy presenter on screen ,but marvelous decent dater boyfriend to stars of the 80's.

oakey

Noise.
Everyone seems to have a mower, strimmer, chainsaw, tile cutter, leaf blower, car alarm etc
Every vehicle has to beep, roar their engine, take 17 point turns noisily in the cul de sac I live in.
My neighbour mows his postage stamp lawn with a high pitched jet engine powered machine for 25 minutes. He looks like he's in a trance as he does the same square yard 47 times. Then he comes back and does it again 2 minutes later

Hutch11

People who can't carry a tune but insist on singing all fuckin day
A cricket bat to the skull is called for 😠

hill83

Noise.
Everyone seems to have a mower, strimmer, chainsaw, tile cutter, leaf blower, car alarm etc
Every vehicle has to beep, roar their engine, take 17 point turns noisily in the cul de sac I live in.
My neighbour mows his postage stamp lawn with a high pitched jet engine powered machine for 25 minutes. He looks like he's in a trance as he does the same square yard 47 times. Then he comes back and does it again 2 minutes later

Same. I’m always raging when I’m on nights and trying to sleep in the day but have to keep reminding myself that most people are doing stuff at that time.

Mcbean

Noise.
that bloke who mows his lawn will surely be divorced soon -he obviously has to get out of the house

oakey

that bloke who mows his lawn will surely be divorced soon -he obviously has to get out of the house
TBH I can't work out the arrangement there. Two adult men and a woman live there. Possibly its father, daughter + her boyfriend? Who knows these days?
🤔😏🤣

Users who are viewing this thread