Things that annoy you (8 Viewers)

shmmeee

Travellers/gypsies/pikeys/tinkers, whatever you wanna call them. Moving all over east Cov at the moment. Feel sorry for anybody who lives in the vicinity of any of the green spaces they rock up on.

Following on from this the recent thing from certain Labour MPs and activists trying to make out anyone who complains is racist.

Another open goal it hands the Tories.

Mcbean

Travellers/gypsies/pikeys/tinkers, whatever you wanna call them. Moving all over east Cov at the moment. Feel sorry for anybody who lives in the vicinity of any of the green spaces they rock up on.
Complete fuckers - just moved into Alcester Rugby club for the second time - filthy scum

Last edited:

skyblue1991

Yep, siad that above when they landed at the annex/St Margaret's Park, bastards!

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

JAM See

Coventry POD (prescription ordering service). I'm on long term meds, and it use to be a call to the doctor's prescription clerk, 2 mths supply and job done.

Now every month it's fill out a online form and hope that they don't call when you can't take the call, then have to re-order and, as just now, no connection when they tried to ring me. I'm having to be permanelty wedded to my mobile.

I can only laugh at what it supposedly claims is a comment from a user " “Brilliant way to do things. Whoever thought of this really was thinking of the patient.” Well, I'd like to see the user research.
I'm on Ramipril for blood pressure. I use the patient access website. Order every month and a once a year phone call to see how I'm doing.

JAM See

Following on from this the recent thing from certain Labour MPs and activists trying to make out anyone who complains is racist.

Another open goal it hands the Tories.
I am the wokiest woker you'll ever meet. Proper Corbynista me.

But even I think that if they just cleaned up after themselves I'd be more sympathetic to their 'plight'.

shmmeee

Uber Eats and their lack of a complaints process. Fucking hell, I’ve been robbed of £20.

Call your bank and say they’ve taken the money and not provided anything. Them losing their payment gateway because of chargebacks is likely the only thing they’ll listen to. Deliveroo are just as bad.

Tommo1993

Drivers feeling the need to slow right down to get an eyeful of an incident wreckage on the opposite side of the motorway, resulting in miles of tailback. Get a fucking move on, nothing to see! You can google and YouTube that shit.

shmmeee

Drivers feeling the need to slow right down to get an eyeful of an incident wreckage on the opposite side of the motorway, resulting in miles of tailback. Get a fucking move on, nothing to see! You can google and YouTube that shit.

There’s somewhere, maybe in the US that erects screens around crashes to stop this.

Tommo1993

There’s somewhere, maybe in the US that erects screens around crashes to stop this.

The sad thing is two children died in this one, near MK on the M1 this morning, they had the blue shields up. They only tend to be put up in disastrous circumstances, so what people are looking to slow down and see is a bit sick.

oakey

This thread demonstrates that the world belongs to kids and dog owners.
If you encounter adults with kids and/or dogs you are expected to
- give up any right of way
- allow and endure any behaviours from them with cheerfulness
- smile / compliment kids and dogs (but be careful not to appear a pedo or a dog napper by being too friendly)
- accept that you are a weirdo if you find the demands to worship both quite bizarre.

shmmeee

People getting back into hugging

Went into the office today for the first time in ages and got hugged by two separate people. Keep your distance FFS!

Nothing to do with Covid, I just ain’t a fucking hugger!

What fucking weirdo hugs workmates? I love a hug but not off a workmate. I’d be straight down HR.

JAM See

This thread demonstrates that the world belongs to kids and dog owners.
If you encounter adults with kids and/or dogs you are expected to
- give up any right of way
- allow and endure any behaviours from them with cheerfulness
- smile / compliment kids and dogs (but be careful not to appear a pedo or a dog napper by being too friendly)
- accept that you are a weirdo if you find the demands to worship both quite bizarre.
I've had it up to here with dog owners!

Went for a nice walk this afternoon and managed to sit, SIT, in fucking dogshit under a tree.

Cunts!

shmmeee

No debate. They used to be much harder. Spelling/grammar errors used to be hit hard. Calculators were not allowed. Not many got A grades. Now they expect the majority to get A grades.

Calculators still aren’t allowed. And nothing like the majority get A grades.

I bet the tea was nicer and the women were fitter back in the day too! 😂😂

stay_up_skyblues

The good old days. When you could leave your front door unlocked and not worry about getting robbed (coz you had fuck all worth nicking). And everybody turned a blind eye to dirty Derrick at number 24 noncing his nieces and nephews.

Dog

28.9% of passes are A grades or above this year. Yet another record year for results. And no exams have been taken for the last two years.

Is it the top 28.9% that have got 100% A grades or are they spread about?

For about the last 25 years or so it has been my position to deal with those taking up apprenticeships. This includes university courses they need to progress. When I first started my role I would be dealing with those at the same level or above when they took up their position. Now many don't know the difference between their and they're or to, two and too. Simple arithmetic in the head? Many struggle. Yet they get A or above.

shmmeee

28.9% of passes are A grades or above this year. Yet another record year for results. And no exams have been taken for the last two years.

Is it the top 28.9% that have got 100% A grades or are they spread about?

For about the last 25 years or so it has been my position to deal with those taking up apprenticeships. This includes university courses they need to progress. When I first started my role I would be dealing with those at the same level or above when they took up their position. Now many don't know the difference between their and they're or to, two and too. Simple arithmetic in the head? Many struggle. Yet they get A or above.

Almost like we’ve got better at pushing students to university and therefore away from apprenticeships in the last 25 years 🤔

Rather than picking outlier COVID years (where also kids have mostly been stuck at home with their parents with little distractions I may add), look at the last comparable year.

Education has improved in the last quarter century, like literally everything else. I took my GCSEs 24 years ago and my experience was a world away from what kids get today. Half the time I didn’t even know I was doing coursework until they gave me a grade.

Dog

Almost like we’ve got better at pushing students to university and therefore away from apprenticeships in the last 25 years 🤔

Rather than picking outlier COVID years (where also kids have mostly been stuck at home with their parents with little distractions I may add), look at the last comparable year.

Education has improved in the last quarter century, like literally everything else. I took my GCSEs 24 years ago and my experience was a world away from what kids get today. Half the time I didn’t even know I was doing coursework until they gave me a grade.
Are you a teacher?

The only reason most would want to defend what governments have caused for many years.

Or are you trying to say that grammar has improved and not been downgraded for years?

Users who are viewing this thread