Things that annoy you (6 Viewers)

Marty

Ou hating your own kids is fine. It’s the aggressively childless I have a problem with. They’re just kids man.

Some are proper twats though, go out for a quiet meal with a bird and you have a bunch of feral kids running round making a racket. Maybe that's a problem with the parents though.

Kids should be like women, seen and not heard.

Hertsccfc

Applying for jobs full stop. The whole process is shit. First don’t tell us what you actually pay so I’ve no idea if it’s even worth applying to you, then have some ludicrous form and a bespoke CV required, probably through a recruitment consultant who is half stoned and doesn’t know or care the details of the job so tells you any old bollocks to get you to an interview where people forget how humans work and ask ridiculous questions, if they bother to contact you at all.

This is the main reason I’m still where I am because the hassle of finding somewhere new.
Agree with this. It seems to be a new thing this not saying what the salary is. Really puts me off any organisation that does that. Seems a counter productive approach.

shmmeee

Agree with this. It seems to be a new thing this not saying what the salary is. Really puts me off any organisation that does that. Seems a counter productive approach.

Massive red flag for me. Just means “as little as we can get away with”. Not a great start to a working relationship.

Blind-Faith

It’s not kids I have a problem with, it’s the fucking mums who have nothing better to do than just show off with pictures all day long of the kids. Well done to you , you’ve had a family, you have the perfect little life , we don’t need to know every little detail of every little trip you make and the fact you can’t believe your offspring is going to be a certain age tomorrow. Attention seeking , look at me I’m so much better than you with how everything’s going for me and my life’s working out fantastic, just fuck off!

( apologies, I’ve had a very bad day at work! )

skyblue1991

It’s not kids I have a problem with, it’s the fucking mums who have nothing better to do than just show off with pictures all day long of the kids. Well done to you , you’ve had a family, you have the perfect little life , we don’t need to know every little detail of every little trip you make and the fact you can’t believe your offspring is going to be a certain age tomorrow. Attention seeking , look at me I’m so much better than you with how everything’s going for me and my life’s working out fantastic, just fuck off!

Youve basically summarised social media in a nutshell, not exclusive to mothers and their children

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

Sick Boy

Or people tagging themselves in the gym
The worst are those bellends who can’t help but make eye contact with themselves in the mirror most of the time there and just stop and stare at themselves close to the mirror…oh and they tend to wear a stupid fucking hat.

Ian1779

Half the time I don’t even reckon they do half the activities- just pose outside and then put them back in the car on their tablets

D

Deleted member 4439

People who don't now how to use Coventry ring road and stay on the inside lane no matter what the signage says. Fucking moron's

I work with this guy. He's actually a genius and must have an IQ of eighty billion.

publican1990

This is purely anecdotal based on people I know. But the ones I know who have the picture perfect life on social media are actually the most miserable in 'real life'.

Nick

Administrator
The worst are those bellends who can’t help but make eye contact with themselves in the mirror most of the time there and just stop and stare at themselves close to the mirror…oh and they tend to wear a stupid fucking hat.

The ones who lift their t shirt up too.

I think bullying needs to be re-introduced, it's now the norm for those gimps to take selfies and their mates allow it. I can't imagine what would happen if my mates caught me doing that, absolute carnage.

Covstu

Totally, or the comments ‘done a full hour of cardio, why do I do it to myself at 7am’ or some other fishing for likes comment. I was chatting fitness with one of these types and they were giving it the usual bluster. They asked me what I did and mentioned that I cycled 100 miles last Sunday and they flat didn’t believe me. Had to show them strava to evidence it, all because it didn’t post it on fucking Facebook doesn’t mean it’s not true!

skyblue1991

People not leaving the barbers without saying one of the following:

Looking sharp
Looking fresh
Back in the game

stay_up_skyblues

You need to bin Facebook off mate. Problem solved.

hill83

Totally, or the comments ‘done a full hour of cardio, why do I do it to myself at 7am’ or some other fishing for likes comment. I was chatting fitness with one of these types and they were giving it the usual bluster. They asked me what I did and mentioned that I cycled 100 miles last Sunday and they flat didn’t believe me. Had to show them strava to evidence it, all because it didn’t post it on fucking Facebook doesn’t mean it’s not true!

Stop bragging on here m8

hill83

People who pick their dog shit up in a plastic bag. Then discard the bag, in the field, with the shit in it. What's the fucking point. Shit is biodegradable. The plastic bag you've just cleaned that shit up with, is not.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

Actually the gases in the shit build up inside the bag and the bag floats off leaving behind a clean field.

JAM See

I work with this guy. He's actually a genius and must have an IQ of eighty billion.

I've seen him up the Godiva festival. Did a Public Enemy Cov related thing. He is very good.

Does he gig?

Sbarcher

While we're here...

'Happy birthday to my fabulous Great Aunt. 97 today, love you Doreen, you're the greatest.'

Now... Doreen wouldn't know what a facebook was, let alone be on it... so who, actually, are you wishing happy birthday to?!?
You know they are just making sure they are in her will.

Brighton Sky Blue

Youve basically summarised social media in a nutshell, not exclusive to mothers and their children

Yes and no. I'm the youngest of 6 colleagues all of whom have children and so endlessly talking about the kids means that anyone who doesn't gets patronised about 'it being your turn to come' or is left out of the conversation. For all they know it might not be a personal choice

SBAndy

Ahh that's why I see them hanging off the branches of trees. There's me thinking people were that lazy, they hung them there......

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

That’s one of the big issues, the bags get caught in the trees. It’s why a lot of them are being chopped down.

D

Deleted member 4439

I've seen him up the Godiva festival. Did a Public Enemy Cov related thing. He is very good.

Does he gig?

He does one-offs at festivals/events in his holidays. He was a regular at the Glastonbury tents for a number of years.

D

Deleted member 4439

Coventry POD (prescription ordering service). I'm on long term meds, and it use to be a call to the doctor's prescription clerk, 2 mths supply and job done.

Now every month it's fill out a online form and hope that they don't call when you can't take the call, then have to re-order and, as just now, no connection when they tried to ring me. I'm having to be permanelty wedded to my mobile.

I can only laugh at what it supposedly claims is a comment from a user " “Brilliant way to do things. Whoever thought of this really was thinking of the patient.” Well, I'd like to see the user research.

Nick

Administrator
Coventry POD (prescription ordering service). I'm on long term meds, and it use to be a call to the doctor's prescription clerk, 2 mths supply and job done.

Now every month it's fill out a online form and hope that they don't call when you can't take the call, then have to re-order and, as just now, no connection when they tried to ring me. I'm having to be permanelty wedded to my mobile.

I can only laugh at what it supposedly claims is a comment from a user " “Brilliant way to do things. Whoever thought of this really was thinking of the patient.” Well, I'd like to see the user research.

Its a pain in the arse. They fuck up orders half the time too.

publican1990

Travellers/gypsies/pikeys/tinkers, whatever you wanna call them. Moving all over east Cov at the moment. Feel sorry for anybody who lives in the vicinity of any of the green spaces they rock up on.

Users who are viewing this thread