Things that annoy you (15 Viewers)

ccfc92

Went out this evening to carry the shopping in from the wife’s car. Just had shorts on and no top. Got a bollocking for behaving like “Shameless”. She can get the shopping in herself next time.

She wouldn't appreciate my topless BBQs in the front garden then?

Catches the sun til 8pm, Carling in hand etc... 🤷‍♂️🤣

D

Deleted member 4439

Raised a complaint on the council's portal some 11 weeks ago regarding some work done by the 'Landscaping' dept. Followed it up at 6 weeks and then again at 9 weeks. Nothing, nada. Now, I appreciate that due to government funding cuts, more than ever most of my council tax goes on education, disability and elderly care, plus 1st line services precept, but when you are paying 1300 quid a year largely to get your bins sorted you might additionally hope that somebody could be arsed to respond.

skyblue1991

The pikeys that have set themselves up at St Margaret's Park (the annex) off Ansty Road

Sooner they fuck off the better!

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

wingy

Good lord what on earth is he on about.
There are many more who are worse presenting ,Mark Pougatch.
So so many deserving of that Criticism .
Still Latin's coming back , sort things out.

wingy

I remember Helen Skelton coming in for pelters at the last Swimming Olympics.
Jeez poeple are finely wired these days .

Evo1883

Pronounced Poogash
giphy.gif

D

Deleted member 4439

I think, for whatever reason, is must be certain accent/dialects that rub people more than others, as I hadn't even thought that about Pougatch. I don't deny that I do have a bit of a downer on essex mockney, which seems more strident and forced than it used to be. But I accept it's my problem!

Last edited by a moderator:

Terry Gibson's perm

I have put cyclists on here before but those fuckers again.

Out on my evening run and approached by a family of three riding three wide on the path so I have to move onto the grass to let them pass

oscillatewildly

The arsehole, scum bag, pieces of trash that leave their trash on the sidelines of football pitches.
In this case, Folly Lane where I do a few laps of the field as part of my run. Also, the vermin that have ditched the bed base that was lying outside of the flats for weeks, into the stretch of the Sowe that runs along the bottom of the field.
I genuinely wish you all bad things.

Marty

The arsehole, scum bag, pieces of trash that leave their trash on the sidelines of football pitches.
In this case, Folly Lane where I do a few laps of the field as part of my run. Also, the vermin that have ditched the bed base that was lying outside of the flats for weeks, into the stretch of the Sowe that runs along the bottom of the field.
I genuinely wish you all bad things.

Sherbourne is the same, trolleys and all sorts dumped into it. There's so litter pickers that go around Earlsdon and Chapel fields on a Sunday morning who do a good job. Only so much they can do though (anyone know how to contact them?).

shmmeee

Sherbourne is the same, trolleys and all sorts dumped into it. There's so litter pickers that go around Earlsdon and Chapel fields on a Sunday morning who do a good job. Only so much they can do though (anyone know how to contact them?).

Not sure about the rest but the missus uses some app to report trollies and they get removed. Not sure what it’s called I’ll ask when I see her next.

Blind-Faith

Women on social media with pictures of their fucking kids with the caption “ how is my baby going to be 4 tomorrow?? “

I’ll tell you how Karen , because 4 years ago you pushed it out of your rotting collapsed vagina, that’s how it’s going to be 4 tomorrow! It can’t be that much of a surprise to you surely???

skyblue1991

Women on social media with pictures of their fucking kids with the caption “ how is my baby going to be 4 tomorrow?? “

I’ll tell you how Karen , because 4 years ago you pushed it out of your rotting collapsed vagina, that’s how it’s going to be 4 tomorrow! It can’t be that much of a surprise to you surely???
You shouldn't have shagged her and got her up the duff m8

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

JAM See

People who performatively hate children
That's every parent ever (fleetingly I add), at some stage between the terrible twos and until past the teenage years.

What's happened me duck?

Last edited:

shmmeee

Applying for jobs full stop. The whole process is shit. First don’t tell us what you actually pay so I’ve no idea if it’s even worth applying to you, then have some ludicrous form and a bespoke CV required, probably through a recruitment consultant who is half stoned and doesn’t know or care the details of the job so tells you any old bollocks to get you to an interview where people forget how humans work and ask ridiculous questions, if they bother to contact you at all.

This is the main reason I’m still where I am because the hassle of finding somewhere new.

LastGarrison

Applying for jobs full stop. The whole process is shit. First don’t tell us what you actually pay so I’ve no idea if it’s even worth applying to you, then have some ludicrous form and a bespoke CV required, probably through a recruitment consultant who is half stoned and doesn’t know or care the details of the job so tells you any old bollocks to get you to an interview where people forget how humans work and ask ridiculous questions, if they bother to contact you at all.

This is the main reason I’m still where I am because the hassle of finding somewhere new.
Completely agree with all of this and it is frustrating as fuck.

I’ve come to the end of my time at my place and need a move and it is infuriates me every time I read ‘competitive salary’.

Surely businesses must know that they are losing out on some of extremely good candidates applying as they just don’t know the salary range?

Marty

Completely agree with all of this and it is frustrating as fuck.

I’ve come to the end of my time at my place and need a move and it is infuriates me every time I read ‘competitive salary’.

Surely businesses must know that they are losing out on some of extremely good candidates applying as they just don’t know the salary range?

Competitive salary just means lowest paid and hopefully someone desperate enough will take it?

Users who are viewing this thread