Things that annoy you (7 Viewers)

ccfc92

Birds on twitter etc who are decent looking, making out they get no attention etc, yet get their tweet shared thousands of times and then the "influencer" circus continues.

Exibit A :

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200129_193249_com.twitter.android.jpg
    Screenshot_20200129_193249_com.twitter.android.jpg
    530.2 KB · Views: 51

Otis

Anyone else noticed the latest trend with drivers? Dirtied up number plates. Seen so many lately. The car may be a little dirty, but the number plate, filthy, deliberately so, so you cannot read the registration. Then then speed through everything.

Seeing several a day now, so word is getting round.

richnrg

Anyone else noticed the latest trend with drivers? Dirtied up number plates. Seen so many lately. The car may be a little dirty, but the number plate, filthy, deliberately so, so you cannot read the registration. Then then speed through everything.

Seeing several a day now, so word is getting round.
I think it's called 'winter'

richnrg

MediocreThankfulCentipede-mobile.mp4
images

Marty

Car servicing, £230 local garage or £400 at the main dealer, they change a few filters and oils. Total rip off.

PurpleBin

Birds on twitter etc who are decent looking, making out they get no attention etc, yet get their tweet shared thousands of times and then the "influencer" circus continues.

Exibit A :

We have a couple of City fans on Twitter like this. Tweeting utter shit and blokes creaming themselves over them.

Terry Gibson's perm

Buying a house and having to pay for coal and mining searches.

Did you not find the coal or mine the last time someone purchased this house? When does the coal and mine search on a property end?

It’s a scam when we sold our last house the new owner got the searches done and solicitor used the ones I had paid for when I bought it as they still had our signatures on the photocopy

OffenhamSkyBlue

That doesn't narrrow it down a great deal. Does she get a lot of stuff retweeted by the club? I don't follow that many women around the twattersphere!

shmmeee

Buying a house and having to pay for coal and mining searches.

Did you not find the coal or mine the last time someone purchased this house? When does the coal and mine search on a property end?

All that crap should be publicly available datasets. Some of the shit they refuse to release so they can charge you for a ten second query is ridiculous.

eastwoodsdustman

The fact that nobody cares about Prince Andrew and yet the young fella and Meghan are being treated like terrorists for wanting to get away from that f*cked up inbred family.

And the rattle in my car somewhere behind the dashboard that I cannot find but is slowly driving me round the bend.
You don’t think he’s hiding behind your dashboard do you?

Users who are viewing this thread