Things that annoy you (13 Viewers)

ccfc92

Lads that use the word 'bro'.

Fuck off

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

Some prick walked past me on the phone in Bournemouth earlier. "Yeah, safe Bruv. Speak to you in a bit bro"

I don't know why, but people here think they're from London.

fellatio_Martinez

Some prick walked past me on the phone in Bournemouth earlier. "Yeah, safe Bruv. Speak to you in a bit bro"

I don't know why, but people here think they're from London.

Popular culture often perpetuates these things. I imagine rap / grime acts are the root of this current wave of talk.

Imagine telling someone 30 years ago that grown English men would say cool, awesome, super and dude in everyday conversations?

hill83

Popular culture often perpetuates these things. I imagine rap / grime acts are the root of this current wave of talk.

Imagine telling someone 30 years ago that grown English men would say cool, awesome, super and dude in everyday conversations?

Yep slang changes you sap. Moaning about it is basically a sign of getting old you dime bar.

ccfc92

In Bristol now, and there's around 20 Extinction rebellion members cycling around a huge roundabout to slow traffic.

Ironically, this causes more fuel to be wasted.

Attention seeking cunts. That is all.

D

Deleted member 4439

People who enter into a discussion, and pose/post the same question having simply ignored/failed to address the counter-argument you've presented.

shmmeee

In Bristol now, and there's around 20 Extinction rebellion members cycling around a huge roundabout to slow traffic.

Yes. Seeking attention is kinda the point of activism. In XRs case mostly trying to piss people off and make the government want to do something.

LastGarrison

The fact that I keep flicking to Sky Sports news to see if there has been any transfers despite deep down not really giving a fuck either way now we’re not getting anyone else in.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

We should all get out and cycle around that roundabout next to the Ricoh an hour before a wasps game and cause a road block.

ccfc92

Yes. Seeking attention is kinda the point of activism. In XRs case mostly trying to piss people off and make the government want to do something.

But they claim to be campaigning against use of fossil fuels. Slowing traffic down increases use of fossil fuels..

shmmeee

But they claim to be campaigning against use of fossil fuels. Slowing traffic down increases use of fossil fuels..

They are campaigning for the government to take action by causing civil disobedience. They aren’t trying to directly reduce fossil fuel usage. That’s futile. It needs government action. In fact their whole thing is they don’t tell people what to do they’re focused on governments.

Reactions: vow

ccfc92

They are campaigning for the government to take action by causing civil disobedience. They aren’t trying to directly reduce fossil fuel usage. That’s futile. It needs government action. In fact their whole thing is they don’t tell people what to do they’re focused on governments.

By preventing normal people travelling?

Mcbean

Idiots stuck themselves to an electric bus ! I heard their leader on the radio and far from being an organised good speaker he just didn’t know what order to get the words out

Nick

Administrator
Pub football teams who tweet thinking they are a pro team. Just seen one who tweets through the match with score updates same if they sign a player.

Get a fucking grip you twats.

Users who are viewing this thread