The World Cup Thread (1 Viewer)

Otis

If Sweden can somehow heat Germany and Mexico beat South Korea as expected then the Germans will be out after 2 games.
If Germany draw with the Swedes though that will mean they have just 1 point and Sweden 4. Don't necessarily need to lose that game.

Mexico beat South Korea and they are on 6.

Germans could still be out even if they beat Korea.

Monners

Belgium will win I'm sure, but they are very predictable and slow paced. Imagine the abuse Engurland would get with a performance like that.

Paul Anthony

So many teams seem to be struggling don't they? Germany, Argentina, Uruguay, France, Brazil, now Belgium looking sluggish.

SlowerThanPlatt

I like Rio and Lampard but we’re 30 mins away from our first group game and we’re still talking about why the golden generation failed and whether they felt burdened :)wideyed:) by 1966

SkyblueBazza

Phew! A platform to build from...although there is much to build!!! Main thing is we got the result. Bonus - spotted CJ's banner after the whistle.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

SlowerThanPlatt

Tomorrow

Columbia v Japan (1pm)
Poland v Senegal (4pm)
Russia v Egypt (7pm)

Missing the Columbia Japan game because of work but other two look interesting games with Salah back in for Egypt.

Otis

Tomorrow

Columbia v Japan (1pm) - Don't care
Poland v Senegal (4pm) - Not interested
Russia v Egypt (7pm) - Meh!

When do England play next? :)

xcraigx

European teams doing well against the ROTW at the moment, won 9, drew 2 and lost 1. Only Germany letting the side down!

Users who are viewing this thread