The 'not so obvious' hot babes thread! (4 Viewers)

Otis

As did every boy under 12 at the time. It upset me that I couldn't see her naked in The Family Way because it was X-Rated by the BBFC.
Yes, indeed and I didn't know about the naked appearance until I was much, much older, so that came as a bit of a shock to me, because she normally played in such innocent roles previously.

Talented family, the Mills'. John, Juliet, Hayley, all excellent actors and then of course Lee went and played football for the City and had a car park named after him.

Very clever bunch.

Last edited:

skyblue1991

Alice Levine from BBC Radio 1, another red head!
67d8e97dffe7d99e3bc2de7d5efdee00.jpg

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

Sbarcher

I know it's wrong...... but (Clarence's mum)
1599640802926.png

lifeskyblue

you remember The Singing Ringing Tree ? Banana Splits. Belle and Sebastien, Banana Splits. 2 channel TV.

I thought I was the only one who remembered the Singing Ringing Tree: as a young child I was terrified of the dwarf. And when the lake froze and the large fish and the princess threatened my sister and I were in tears.
But at times it was laughable; the bear was less convincing than Bungle; a man with a brown rug wrapped around him.

Oh and yes...I did think the princess was very pretty...but I wasn’t old enough to consider whether she was a hot babe or not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Otis

You post a picture of someone that you find attractive that perhaps others might not immediately appreciate.
......whilst Otis posts pictures of 12 year old girls from the 70's.
She was 15.

(M'lud)

Just to clarify and so I don't sound weird, she was 15, I was 11.

She was born in 1955. Double Deckers was 1970-72.

And she was a babe to me and clearly NOT obvious to anyone else.

Ranjit Bhurpa

Bit of a manface and not on my radar ,but I can't quite work out if Kay Burley is wearing stockings and Sussies this morning .
Or it might be a little deviation in the pattern on the dress she's wearing.
But I'm angling towards the prior having got a glimpse of the right leg.
Did you see as far as the giggle band??

Ranjit Bhurpa

No, they weren't allowed to perform because of social distancing regulations.
You stupid boy, Pike 🙄
PS I do remember the Double Deckers and the theme tune is now going round in my head. Don't remember the girl though, at that age I was probably more interested in the bus.

Users who are viewing this thread