Taxi cancelled for Robins (1 Viewer)

Grendel

If supporting the club =
constant calls for the manager to be fired
derision and criticism of individual players
and being at your very happiest when those targeted players are seen to make a mistake.......
then I agree you are the greatest supporter of the club that there has ever been.

Your idea of supporting the club is like most of your commentary - total nonsense.

If this forum was full of suck ups like you who dribble over tripe like Biamou there’d be no one on here

You are boring

Brighton Sky Blue

You are boring

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: SBT

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

I get an expectation to finish above Wycombe, Rotherham maybe we should expect it, maybe not? Sheffield Wednesday I am not so sure, yes there is a 6 point deduction, a team who over the last 5 years have had a 19 million pound net spend. Prior to the points deduction would we have been that shocked if this Wednesday Squad finished 7 points ahead of us, personally I would not have been, so no I don't think we had a right to expect to be above them even with a 6 point deduction. For me staying up is an achievement in itself, if we do stay up 🤞🤞🤞
The point deduction throws in a different psychological barrier. The owner is a basket case and apparently (if we’re talking start of the season) Gary Monk was a terrible manager.

Remember aswell the points deduction in August was originally -12. That’s a long way to go. So yes CCFC should be finishing above a club that’s run worse than us currently, with a 6 point deduction.

That 19 million net spend doesn’t = 19 million players either. Their squad is aging garbage

The Robins out crew said finishing above Rotherham, Wednesday and Wycombe is the minimum and nothing to be pleased about. So now we're 18th I assume they think he's doing an excellent job.

If he finishes 18th it would be an excellent job. I’m glad he’s proving me wrong. 5 more cup finals to go, hope he finishes the job

DannyThomas_1981

If this forum was full of suck ups like you who dribble over tripe like Biamou there’d be no one on here

You are boring

So your typically moronic response=

-randomly insult and ridicule one of our players as per usual (great support)

-call another poster boring as you are totally out of ideas and have nowhere to go

As I suggested earlier to get over your disappointment of us winning last night (puts a stop to your latest Robins out campaign/James is useless etc.)....go and enjoy the sun and reflect on what little joy you have in watching the City. Might just be time to re-assess how you think about things eh?

Reactions: vow

procdoc

Robins has worked wonders in reality. He managed us to a league title playing at Birmingham City’s stadium, took us from the bottom division to the championship, so far has us above water in the championship, hasn’t had a large budget to work with (although according to some this doesn’t matter)
Robins has made mistakes this season, but there shouldn’t be any nonsense calls for taxis

Grendel

So your typically moronic response=

-randomly insult and ridicule one of our players as per usual (great support)

-call another poster boring as you are totally out of ideas and have nowhere to go

As I suggested earlier to get over your disappointment of us winning last night (puts a stop to your latest Robins out campaign/James is useless etc.)....go and enjoy the sun and reflect on what little joy you have in watching the City. Might just be time to re-assess how you think about things eh?

PVA

Robins has worked wonders in reality. He managed us to a league title playing at Birmingham City’s stadium, took us from the bottom division to the championship, so far has us above water in the championship, hasn’t had a large budget to work with (although according to some this doesn’t matter)
Robins has made mistakes this season, but there shouldn’t be any nonsense calls for taxis

Quite.

But apparently the serious crimes of not beating Wycombe at home and sometimes playing one striker render all his previous achievements void and he should be sacked.

Grendel

from a playing perspective teams usually gain more points at home than away

even with no fans? Also of course it was the reverse the last time Robins managed the club

Sick Boy

If that point you are making is that statistically playing at home generates more points then you are certainly right.
Controversial statement there.
The point is that to the players playing outside of the home city and in front of no fans makes little difference.

Hobo

You are boring
Resorting to insults always portrays a weak argument. I remember you bragging about your debating skills; in reality you are just a grumpy old clown people laugh at rather than with.

Gregbant

The point is that to the players playing outside of the home city and in front of no fans makes little difference.

What's controversial about saying statistically sides at home pick up more points. It's just an absolute fact?

Regarding your point relation to the crowds, I don't know as everybody was playing in front of no fans as there was a pandemic, home or away.

Unfortunately we will never know whether Coventry would have done better playing in their own town as you would need to have an identical Coventry team playing in Coventry at the same time to compare results. They may have got the same results, better or worst results 🤷‍♂️

Sky Blue Pete

Wow ok is that because it suits the point that robins should get no credit for winning the league playing every game away from home?

DannyThomas_1981

When grendel uses a gif .. it's serious

It means that he's got nothing left and has completely lost the argument - after someone has called him out on his total nonsense.

There's something actually pretty sad about a man of his age (given his clearly very high view of his own intellect) resorting to gifs to distract.

Users who are viewing this thread