Taxi cancelled for Robins (3 Viewers)

Gregbant

In what has become a famous experiment in sports-science circles, a sample of 40 referees were exposed to a recording of Liverpool 's match with Leicester at Anfield during the 1998-99 season, with half watching the match with all crowd effects included and half watching a silent version. The researchers found that the referees who heard the sound of the crowd were less likely to call fouls against the home team than the ones who saw the game in silence (though, interestingly, the baying of the crowd did not make them more likely to penalise the away team). This preference for the home team coincided with the actual decisions of the match official on the day. The researchers concluded that referees tend to avoid making calls against the home team as a way of shielding themselves from the extra stress levels that come with antagonising the crowd. It's not that the officials do what the crowd wants ('Send him off, ref!'); they just try not to do whatever would direct the crowd's fury straight at them. The psychologists call this 'avoidance'.

Grendel

It means that he's got nothing left and has completely lost the argument - after someone has called him out on his total nonsense.

There's something actually pretty sad about a man of his age (given his clearly very high view of his own intellect) resorting to gifs to distract.

Fair dues - I’ll ditch the gif

You are a boring irrelevant fucker that spends his life up Max Biamous rectum - which might explain why the clubs best athlete moves with the pace and grace of a man with someone stuck up his arsehole

Better?

DannyThomas_1981

Fair dues - I’ll ditch the gif

You are a boring irrelevant fucker that spends his life up Max Biamous rectum - which might explain why the clubs best athlete moves with the pace and grace of a man with someone stuck up his arsehole

Better?

Not really - your obsession with randomly slating and deriding one of our own players is just weird.

I really get constructive criticism of players and the team but maybe take a walk tomorrow (switch off SBT for once) and think why as a fan of this club you are so keen to see certain players and our manager fail?

Last edited:

Hullinho87

A very serious (and straightforward) question for many on here:

What exactly did you expect on and above at this point of the season that Robins hasn’t achieved?
In points or league position if you like?

ccfcchris

He should just be told to walk home

He’s out of ideas and we are sliding fast. He’s not good enough at this level and he’s also like most managers stubborn and one dimensional

That performance was inexcusable - his January transfers are shite and his stubborn refusal to acknowledge even bakayoko is better than biamou and to change shape and formation will set us back

Thanks For the memories and all that but Boddy needs to act now
Words fail me.

pusbccfc

UberExec for Robins

Londonccfcfan

To clearly change the tactics like he ha
I said he needs to prove he can do it and not just meekly stay up because other teams are more shit.

I'm pretty satisfied right now.

To clearly change the tactics like he has done and personnel. wasn't just a little tweak either last 2 games spectacular resukts (fuck the performance today) Brilliant to go more direct.
From back to front. Been brilliant.

Ok game/tactics have by passed our best player Ohare. Who cares.

Big credit To Robins. Didn't think he could do it. Feel stupid (more than usual) to doubt him.

Hullinho87

To clearly change the tactics like he ha

To clearly change the tactics like he has done and personnel. wasn't just a little tweak either last 2 games spectacular resukts (fuck the performance today) Brilliant to go more direct.
From back to front. Been brilliant.

Ok game/tactics have by passed our best player Ohare. Who cares.

Big credit To Robins. Didn't think he could do it. Feel stupid (more than usual) to doubt him.

and credit to you for that mate.

A lot of busy fuckers all over threads like this when it suits. And deafening silence when they are questioned when saying managers like Kenny Jackett would do better.

Reactions: vow

Evo1883

Listen , I'm glad grendel made this thread .

At the end of the day there is no denying that everytime he's made a thread like this we improve and end up doing better .
In a weird way its Internet voodoo

Here's to next seasons thread @Grendel mate

procdoc

Listen , I'm glad grendel made this thread .

At the end of the day there is no denying that everytime he's made a thread like this we improve and end up doing better .
In a weird way its Internet voodoo

Here's to next seasons thread @Grendel mate
Should we hear you out?

Evo1883

There's every chance looking at the table and fixtures we could blow it all apart and finish 14th 🤣🤣

Torquay Sky Blue

Robin's has cunningly won us some points this season. The high press against Brentford which they couldn't deal with and the little dinks over the top against Barnsleys high line worked a treat .
Fair play to him

Users who are viewing this thread