Taxi cancelled for Robins (1 Viewer)

Grendel

He should just be told to walk home

He’s out of ideas and we are sliding fast. He’s not good enough at this level and he’s also like most managers stubborn and one dimensional

That performance was inexcusable - his January transfers are shite and his stubborn refusal to acknowledge even bakayoko is better than biamou and to change shape and formation will set us back

Thanks For the memories and all that but Boddy needs to act now

Evo1883

He’s out of ideas and we are sliding fast. He’s not good enough at this level and he’s also like most managers stubborn and one dimensional

That performance was inexcusable - his January transfers are shite and his stubborn refusal to acknowledge even bakayoko is better than biamou and to change shape and formation will set us back

I hope you are making this in the hope of being wrong again as it always comes back to bite you 😉

cc84cov

I think most on here know my feelings on him he’s done well but going down is a financial disaster,a proper chairmen who cares about the club changes it in January,he’s not at the level tactically he wasn’t at Huddersfield or Barnsley

pastythegreat

2 play 60 mins against the worst team in the league with 1 fucking striker is inexcusable!! Too busy trying not to lose games to ever be in with a chance of winning them. His cautious approach is what will inevitably see us go down with Wycombe!

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Grendel

You can't make a thread like this based off pure emotion at the final whistle...

Also mate I hope you are making this in the hope of being wrong again as it always comes back to bite you 😉

To me it reminds me of days gone by when we threw in managers in the 80’s just to survive - we ain’t surviving the way this Is going

fatso

I know we are all pissed off, but let's not post in this thread when emotions are high!

We need to keep our shit together, we will be ok!

cc84cov

SOS to Michael Doyle to come in and save us with some fucking passion 🤣 the difference in terms of body language from players to both mangers was telling

Ccfcisparks

Even if we do stay up I question how much progression we can get out of Robins. The negative tactics only go so far. We won’t sack him before the end of the season regardless, but as an ownership its something to consider.

cc84cov

Even if we do stay up I question how much progression we can get out of Robins. The negative tactics only go so far. We won’t sack him before the end of the season regardless, but as an ownership its something to consider.
Even if we did manage it we need a better Manager who’s tactically efficient at this level

Otis

Who is available right now who you think could bring about a change in our fortunes? Genuine question and not a dig.

cc84cov

giphy.gif

larry_david

My Cambridge supporting mate has just messaged saying 'sorry about cov' that sums it up. This is a terrible terrible result.

I want MR to lead up forwards but he's said all season we need to stop making mistakes, adjust to the league. What's apparent is he has failed to do so.

Make no mistake, we are still in a great chance to get out but to play one up top today is not good enough. If he comes out and says 'solid point let's see what that point does for us end of season'...

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

My Cambridge supporting mate has just messaged saying 'sorry about cov' that sums it up. This is a terrible terrible result.

I want MR to lead up forwards but he's said all season we need to stop making mistakes, adjust to the league. What's apparent is he has failed to do so.

Make no mistake, we are still in a great chance to get out but to play one up top today is not good enough. If he comes out and says 'solid point let's see what that point does for us end of season'...

I don’t mind playing one up top against Wycombe, we won 1-4 at their place doing it last year. But you have to play a striker, not a competition winner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seamus1

To not be having Godden and Walker in the U23s to build up their minutes on the pitch is what personally annoys me, even just to build up some kind of competitive fitness and hopefully find the back of the net. There is a match on Monday, even though less than 48 hours after this match surely it’s worth getting them involved in that, rather than just training for a couple of weeks

ccfc1234

It's a setback but please see the positives. Godden is back and hopefully should be fit to start next game. We kept a clean sheet, we only dropped 2 points against the teams around us.

I am gutted we didn't win and I think Robins set up was poorly judged, however, don't be reactionaries, this result will not decide the season.

cc84cov

It's a setback but please see the positives. Godden is back and hopefully should be fit to start next game. We kept a clean sheet, we only dropped 2 points against the teams around us.

I am gutted we didn't win and I think Robins set up was poorly judged, however, don't be reactionaries, this result will not decide the season.
There is no positives from today Kelly and dabo are injured as well as dropping 2 points

chiefdave

Not sure what Robins can do about players missing sitters. Let be honest we should have been 1 up in the first couple of minutes and 2 if not 3 up inside 25 minutes and game over.

Not excusing the performance at all as it was all downhill from there but unless he comes out of retirement and plays himself I'm not sure how you blame him for players missing easy chances.

cc84cov

Not sure what Robins can do about players missing sitters. Let be honest we should have been 1 up in the first couple of minutes and 2 if not 3 up inside 25 minutes and game over.

Not excusing the performance at all as it was all downhill from there but unless he comes out of retirement and plays himself I'm not sure how you blame him for players missing easy chances.
Players ? You mean Biamou ? He’s not clinics we know that robins knows that but keeps picking him 🤷🏻‍♂️

Otis

Not sure what Robins can do about players missing sitters.

I have always been a big fan of Robins, but he is picking a player up front who keeps missing sitters, or very good chances at least.

As has been said on lots of other posts, why haven't Walker and/or Godden been getting some match sharpness in the U23's?

ceetee

To not be having Godden and Walker in the U23s to build up their minutes on the pitch is what personally annoys me, even just to build up some kind of competitive fitness and hopefully find the back of the net. There is a match on Monday, even though less than 48 hours after this match surely it’s worth getting them involved in that, rather than just training for a couple of weeks
It may be a Covid issue, keeping the bubbles separate

SBT

SOS to Michael Doyle to come in and save us with some fucking passion 🤣 the difference in terms of body language from players to both mangers was telling

Yes if only Robins had more passion and better body language from the players we could be the next uhhh [checks notes] Wycombe

SkyBlueDom26

Tell you what he can do!!!!

Stop playing the striker that misses them game in game out?

cc84cov

I wonder what the board think seeing walker on the bench weekly after spending good money on him

Users who are viewing this thread